2spoopy R.I.P. Onionfarms

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
This place has been reduced into "I hate kiwifarms and null reeeeeee" already, nothing interesting really happens outside usual complaining that no one outside the circle would even read, even myself stopped caring about that after being banned for over an year there. I'll post a drawing of my neko OC (nekosona) here anyway if it can spice things up but still.
nekosona.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
This place has been reduced into "I hate kiwifarms and null reeeeeee" already, nothing interesting really happens outside usual complaining that no one outside the circle would even read, even myself stopped caring about that after being banned for over an year there. I'll post a drawing of my neko OC (nekosona) here anyway if it can spice things up but still.
View attachment 42515
I am in the process of trying to change that.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I am in the process of trying to change that.
Yes, becoming Nigerian TMZ is really going to revolutionize things. You know how much everyone loves talking about African nations and reading normalfag celebrity gossip copy/pasted from the other 100 normalfag celebrity gossip sites.
Can't wait to meet our in-house (((journalist))). I'm sure they'll be more than capable of handling this side of the Internet.
Let's just hope you've actually done some vetting this time.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Yes, becoming Nigerian TMZ is really going to revolutionize things. You know how much everyone loves talking about African nations and reading normalfag celebrity gossip copy/pasted from the other 100 normalfag celebrity gossip sites.
Can't wait to meet our in-house (((journalist))). I'm sure they'll be more than capable of handling this side of the Internet.
Let's just hope you've actually done some vetting this time.
Kiwifarms diversified from purely lolcows a long time ago. Celebrity gossip and current events? Kiwifarms already does this. A one dimensional lolcow forum just doesn't make it. You can have your cozy comfy place to talk about cows. But I need to look at the larger picture.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Kiwifarms diversified from purely lolcows a long time ago. Celebrity gossip and current events? Kiwifarms already does this. A one dimensional lolcow forum just doesn't make it. You can have your cozy comfy place to talk about cows. But I need to look at the larger picture.
Lol dude, this forum is never going to take off with news from Nigeria. That's a topic literally no one is ever going to care about.
You even modded her?
Specializing in being a place to a-log Kiwi Farms is a niche that at least makes sense and fulfills a need.
I'm honestly not trying to be a prick to you but this was a bizarre and nonsensical decision. Anyone telling you otherwise is gassing you up.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Lol dude, this forum is never going to take off with news from Nigeria. That's a topic literally no one is ever going to care about.
You even modded her?
Specializing in being a place to a-log Kiwi Farms is a niche that at least makes sense and fulfills a need.
I'm honestly not trying to be a prick to you but this was a bizarre and nonsensical decision. Anyone telling you otherwise is gassing you up.
We are not looking just for news from Nigeria. We are looking for a country where people tend to spill their spaghetti. As far as a niche to a-log Kiwifarms: That's fine. By all means this is our golden nugget and we should keep this. But you can't build a forum on a-logging Null.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
We are not looking just for news from Nigeria. We are looking for a country where people tend to spill their spaghetti. As far as a niche to a-log Kiwifarms: That's fine. By all means this is our golden nugget and we should keep this. But you can't build a forum on a-logging Null.
I for one can't wait to hear all the exciting goings on in Nigeria.

By the way does this mean we have an n-word pass?