2spoopy R.I.P. Onionfarms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's not children's body neither lol, don't know where you get that impression but I guess that's how your average basement dwelling drumpf voting rightoid be.
If your knee jerk reaction to being called out for being a pedo is to call me a right wing trump supporter then not only are you certainly a pedophile but you actually validate their autistic worldview of "muh leftists are all pedophiles" in spite of groypers and lolbertarians existing.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
This is also why they say the coasts will flood so people will sell property for cheap they can horde it all to prevent property ownership and make money off real estate.
Will Josh blame Da Jooze for his inability to afford an oceanfront penthouse? Find out on next week's episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Reading the unhinged rants of a lot of antisemitic people is a bit like this but with less satire more genuine scizo energy:

"A Jew his way to buy the parent store with the money he made selling the Christmas presents Santa left for the orphans on Christmas eve. He did it to raise the prices so the orphans can't afford to buy parents on Christmas and have to work if the coal mines instead of being able to afford them. He replaced their Christmas presents with coal so they think they were on the naughty list and they wouldn't know they were stolen. His name is Bergstein Steinberg. Owner of the B.S. Bank."

Clash-goblin-png-13.png

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
This place has been reduced into "I hate kiwifarms and null reeeeeee" already, nothing interesting really happens outside usual complaining that no one outside the circle would even read, even myself stopped caring about that after being banned for over an year there. I'll post a drawing of my neko OC (nekosona) here anyway if it can spice things up but still.
View attachment 42515
Fake and gay. Tits or GTFO.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
I'm reasonably sure he's blamed Da Jooz for his lack of access to payment processors before.
Of course, keeping up with the ancient stereotype of Jewish people and money. I'm all for freedom of speech but dealing with those clowns makes me reconsider at least a little.