MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

“Dmitry Polyanskiy, Russia's United Nation's chargé d'affaires, said that Moscow was extremely disappointed that the Security Council had failed to adopt a binding decision to demand rather than call on the parties to stop violence."

He says this as his country invades Ukraine. The double standard is like a self parody.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
stumbled upon this kiwi news thread.
1704365966958.png
(the news article featured in the thread) (thread)

now this is facinating.
1704366085306.png
hey, remember the holocaust? yeah, let's see how the world reacts when the israeli government finally do the same thing the nazis did in the past. i get that gaza is a terrible extremist government but holy shit, going full turbo lunacy nazi style over it isn't going to help your public image.

man, i wish more and more israelis wake up from their blind love of their government and rebel. the israeli government seriously needs to be replaced by a much more moderate and democratic government, same with the gaza government btw.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
The country of Jordan is right next door and is majority Palestinian. The ones who inhabit Gaza right now were kicked out by them for being violent and criminal lmao. Israel glassing Gaza sucks buts it not an ethnic cleansing when there's an entire country of Palestinians next door.

BTW its always Hamas that breaks ceasefires and treaties. There will be no peace in Gaza while Hamas exists.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
To be fair, if Israel stopped the jihadists won't. Jihadists only call for a ceasefire when they want a break to plan another attack. Palestine and Gaza shouldn't even exist because every other county in the middle east is a Muslim theocracy except 2. There are exactly 2 countries in the middle east not conquered by Islam yet so if they want to live somewhere just go to one of them. Let them have at least one tiny county. The jihadists are openly calling for genocide of all Jews not just the entirety of Israel. I don't exactly support Israel but I can definitely see why they need to match the violence they are met with. There wouldn't be as many Muslim civilians dying if the jihadists were not using them as meat shields with the intention of having their death cause moral outrage to manipulate emotional responses. It part of their religion do die for it to get a free pass to paradise. So they think they are doing them a favor getting them exploded by Israeli rockets since they get into heaven and help their religion play the victim when they are the aggressor. This image is why all theocracies should be abolished. Now imagine them launching nukes.
FzRm-WoXsAAARxx.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Here's what I don't understand: why do Palestinians not just boil their water if it's dirty/salty? Why don't they purify it with a simple charcoal? You only need a drop of bleach to purify a gallon of water, so am I supposed to believe that there isn't a single bottle of bleach to be found in the whole of Ghaza? Sure, the bleach ruins the flavour, but it's better than drinking dirty contaminated water and getting diarrhea and other intestinal diseases.

Literally anyone with access to an empty plastic bottle, charcoal and sand can make this simple water filter:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Here's what I don't understand: why do Palestinians not just boil their water if it's dirty/salty? Why don't they purify it with a simple charcoal? You only need a drop of bleach to purify a gallon of water, so am I supposed to believe that there isn't a single bottle of bleach to be found in the whole of Ghaza? Sure, the bleach ruins the flavour, but it's better than drinking dirty contaminated water and getting diarrhea and other intestinal diseases.

Literally anyone with access to an empty plastic bottle, charcoal and sand can make this simple water filter:

Israel is permitting aid but they pretty much did to Gaza what General Sherman did on his March to the Sea during the Civil war. It sucks but what do you do with a group like Hamas? The leader publicly said they would do it again and again. And you are right. We should now consider emergency humanitarian aid and a reconstruction plan as a top priority.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
To be fair, if Israel stopped the jihadists won't. Jihadists only call for a ceasefire when they want a break to plan another attack. Palestine and Gaza shouldn't even exist because every other county in the middle east is a Muslim theocracy except 2. There are exactly 2 countries in the middle east not conquered by Islam yet so if they want to live somewhere just go to one of them. Let them have at least one tiny county. The jihadists are openly calling for genocide of all Jews not just the entirety of Israel. I don't exactly support Israel but I can definitely see why they need to match the violence they are met with. There wouldn't be as many Muslim civilians dying if the jihadists were not using them as meat shields with the intention of having their death cause moral outrage to manipulate emotional responses. It part of their religion do die for it to get a free pass to paradise. So they think they are doing them a favor getting them exploded by Israeli rockets since they get into heaven and help their religion play the victim when they are the aggressor. This image is why all theocracies should be abolished. Now imagine them launching nukes. View attachment 43315
Except for one thing. Islam is the second largest religion in Israel after Judiasm. Yes around 18% of Israelis are Muslims because around 20% of the Israeli citizens are Arabs and a lot of them were first responders who were on the scene after the terrorist attack. And they were just as sickened at what they saw as anyone else.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Except for one thing. Islam is the second largest religion in Israel after Judiasm. Yes around 18% of Israelis are Muslims because around 20% of the Israeli citizens are Arabs and a lot of them were first responders who were on the scene after the terrorist attack. And they were just as sickened at what they saw as anyone else.

Except for one thing. Judaism is the largest religion in Israel, Islam second. Yes around 73.6% of Israelis are Jews because around 45% of the Israeli citizens are Ashkenazim and 48% are Sephardim and a lot of them were first responders who were on the scene after the terrorist attack. And they were just as sickened at what they saw as anyone else.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

If Palestinians were capable of thinking like that then they would not be in the mess they are in now.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Feminism in action: "There is no evidence of rapes!", yet here is one of the witnesses confirming he took pictures of the naked dead girl he found that were who were tied with evidence that they had been raped. He gave the pictures to the police, but you ghouls wouldn't be satisfied even if he uploaded those pictures here on Facebook for you sickos to lurk at:

Hamas mutilated women's genitals:

Electronic Intifada are rape apologists:

They were trying to "debunk" this story already years ago:

The Hill are rape apologists:

... wen in their first reporting they #BelievedTheWomen:

I can't believe Cenk Yogurt is the one to say #BelieveTheWomen

i24: Global Women's Groups silent

The Sun was one of the first Western media to publish the Hamas rape stories:

Here's none other than Null's favourite English politician Nigel Farange mentioning the rape stories in passing:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion

"There's not much on offer here"
, in the meantime you see piles and piles of vegetables and fruit:

On that market bench in the video, I see piles of cabbage, cauliflower, spring onions, some kind of green kale, apples, oranges, grapefruit, potatoes, a large pumpkin cut open, lemons, bell peppers, green peppers, herbs (parsley?), eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes. Then I see large stacks of cans which I bet were stolen from the aid convoys. These were supposed to be free handouts, but the free food coming in on trucks was stolen and is now being sold for profit.

This is who Palestinians are. They can't wait in line to receive aid in a civilized manner. They have to mob the aid trucks, then they act surprised when Israel decides that can no longer guarantee the safety of the convoys and decide to not allow more trucks into Ghaza.

It's not that they are starving, it's that they're hoarding the food they do have to sell on the black market for exorbitant prices. I suspect they're trying to make a lot of money quicky to pay the human smugglers to take them to Europe once they can cross into Egypt.

With more than a million people still trapped in southern Gaza ahead of the threatened Israeli invasion, one Egyptian company is making millions from Palestinians desperate to escape.

After taking complete control of the process known as ‘coordination’ – essentially an institutionalized system of bribes – the company has increased payments from $350 to more than $5,000 to flee the enclave.

So, why doesn't Hamas go in and 数独 this company? Maybe because they're getting a kickback? Who knows.