MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Al Jazeera never mentions the fact that the reason Israel opened fire on these people is because they've attack the drivers of these convoys in the past, while trying to steal the food to sell on the black market. That was the reason the UN stopped delivering aid to the North, which they themselves stated in another Al Jazeera video. They admitted one of their drivers was attacked and the deliveries looted.

"Or risk their lives collecting aid", but they are not collecting aid. They are stealing the aid, and selling it on the black market at ridiculous prices. Palestinians are too rowdy to have aid handed to them in an orderly fashion.

Look at this part:

See that nurse in the green gown on the right hand side, pulling a whole wad of latex gloves out of the gloves compartment and sticking them all into her pocket while there's chaos all around?

NurseGloves.jpg
NurseGloves01.jpg

This BTW only contaminates the gloves, which is why you should only pull out a pair at a time out of the compartment. This is literally happening in the background while the doctor interviewed on the front is crying that "We don't have any supplies!". It because their workers are stealing and hoarding supplies for themselves while on the job.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
@The Gays From LA I will play devil' s advocate a little bit because Hamas takes a lot of it for itself. Imagine you being in chaos because everything around you has been bombed into rubble. You will do whatever it takes to survive.

I understand that these people are desperate and I don't spite them for doing whatever they can to gather the money to pay a smuggler to get them on "The List" so they can get the hell out Ghaza. If I was in their place, I would've have probably done the same thing, I too would hoard food to sell on the black market hoping to gather the money to get out. I hope all the innocent people who don't support Hamas - which is about 30% of the Palestinians in Ghaza, the rest are all Hamas supporters - I hope those people are able to get out ASAP. However, I do think that so-called journalists need to show the whole picture of what is happening with the famine, instead of just showing children eating ash cakes made of animal fodder and blaming Israel for not allowing more convoys into Ghaza. People there do have food, as shown in the videos I posted, but they are hoarding it and selling it because money is the only thing that will get them out of Ghaza right now. That's what actually happening, and you will never see this unless you watch multiple videos across different channels.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Ohai feminists, are we paying attention, finally?

UN: 'Reasonable grounds' to believe rape was committed in the October 7 terror attacks | DW News

"They examined 50 hours of video footage and thousands of photographs to arrive at this conclusion... rape and gang rape occurred"

I remember when this one video came out, where the two guys who had witnessed the gang rape by Hamas at the music festival were interviewed with their faces showing and their names, and all those people with Palestine Derangement Syndrome insisted this was fake and made up.

To give you guys an idea of just how long it took for the UN to finally admit that Islamist fundamentalists had raped and sexually tortured Dzooz on Oct 7th:

https://rfleming.substack.com/p/islam-and-the-death-of-freedom
Archive: https://archive.is/zWExY

Sexual & Gender-Based Violence As a Weapon of War During the October 7 2023 Hamas Attacks

Sexual and gender-based violence in the 7 October attack on Israel

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Feminism in action: here are the two men who witnessed the gang rape of a woman by Hamas speak out, full-faced:

Do you really think these two men would show their faces and describe what they saw if they were just making shit up?

Feminism in action: "The UN Women's Organization made a statement, but it's not enough"

More Feminism in action:

And here is that NYT article from last December 2023 that everyone insisted was made up and IDF hasbara... until the UN confirmed, three months lager, that this was actually all 100% true:

‘Screams Without Words’: How Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on Oct. 7
A Times investigation uncovered new details showing a pattern of rape, mutilation and extreme brutality against women in the attacks on Israel.

Based largely on the video evidence — which was verified by The New York Times — Israeli police officials said they believed that Ms. Abdush was raped, and she has become a symbol of the horrors visited upon Israeli women and girls during the Oct. 7 attacks.
Israeli officials say that everywhere Hamas terrorists struck — the rave, the military bases along the Gaza border and the kibbutzim — they brutalized women.
A two-month investigation by The Times uncovered painful new details, establishing that the attacks against women were not isolated events but part of a broader pattern of gender-based violence on Oct. 7.
Relying on video footage, photographs, GPS data from mobile phones and interviews with more than 150 people, including witnesses, medical personnel, soldiers and rape counselors, The Times identified at least seven locations where Israeli women and girls appear to have been sexually assaulted or mutilated.

Many of the accounts are difficult to bear, and the visual evidence is disturbing to see.
The Times viewed photographs of one woman’s corpse that emergency responders discovered in the rubble of a besieged kibbutz with dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin.
The Times also viewed a video, provided by the Israeli military, showing two dead Israeli soldiers at a base near Gaza who appeared to have been shot directly in their vaginas.
The videos caught the eye of Israeli officials as well — very quickly after Oct. 7 they began gathering evidence of atrocities. They included footage of Ms. Abdush’s body in a presentation made to foreign governments and media organizations, using Ms. Abdush as a representation of violence committed against women that day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/28/world/middleeast/oct-7-attacks-hamas-israel-sexual-violence.html

All you fucking terrorism apologists Hamas simps who claimed this NYT article was hasbara, go fuck yourselves.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Back when I was still on KF, I used to periodically make fun of this Israeli ContraPoints stan from Haifa (one of the cities in the North that Hezbollah is trying to bomb right now) who named himself Neel Lex Lumi - not his real name, it's a fake one he made up for himself and legally changed his name into, because he said he didn't like the sound of his real name. Neel is a MASSIVE weeaboo who has studied Japanese and been to Japan repeatedly for the sake of his language studies anime obsession. He is unsurprisingly a self-admitted actually diagnosed autist, who obsessed over Nyk's early videos which he painstakingly translated into Hebrew, only to have Nyk unceremoniously delete all of those translations. Neel decided he was non-binary after falling madly in love with Nyk, despite there being nothing non-binary or androgynous about him, with Neel being your plain average Israeli male nerd. Neel, still under the spell of Nyk, simped hard for anything woke and SJW... got into a lot of Reddit flamewars until his Reddit account was suspended... got his Twatter account suspended too, after getting blocked by none other than Netanyahu himself...

... that is, until Oct 7th happened, then Neel - just like Ethan Klein - began to slowly realize that he had picked the wrong side to cheer for all this time. Times have changed, and all of a sudden me and Neel actually agree on at least one thing: countries have a right to declare war against terrorists killing unarmed civilians to make sure that this kind of blatant terrorism never happens again. FINALLY, Neel and I agree on one simple fact under the sun!

Is that the best you got? A slip of the tongue because people constantly say this bullshit so he got mis-primed? This is your big fucking ‘gotcha’ moment? Wow, what a revelatory mask-off!

For the umpteenth fucking time, Israel is not committing genocide in Gaza. Israel is fighting against an organization that revels in murdering civilians (like myself) for its own sake and has every intention of doing it as much as it can. Yes, the current coalition (which does not even have a majority support anymore according to polls) is fucking evil, yes, but even it has its limits, imposed both from without (US pressure) and within (the majority of Israelis who are not on board). It should not fucking apologize for doing what it should have done years ago, which is to wipe those fucking monsters taking Palestinian civilians hostage off the face of the earth, and it should definitely not apologize for simply being better at actually defending its civilians—something Hamas does not even attempt.

Despite what your leftist friends who are high on their own farts might be saying, if Israel wins, Gaza will almost certainly be rebuilt and governed either by the PA or by an international committee—Israeli leadership, for all their posturing, do not actually want to govern Gaza and certainly not rebuild Gush Katif. What do you think think will happen if Hamas wins?

Yeah.

Now get your shit together before you run your mouth again, because I do not take kindly to this callousness towards my personal safety, not that of my loved ones.

(via ponnukaka)

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F734905305977225216

‘Indiscriminate bombing’

‘Source: Al Jazeera’

Comparing dry numbers, ignoring any reason Israel has to reject a ceasefire—

In sum, go fuck yourself.

(via historyandmemes)

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F736756564080394240

(As an aside, it really irritates me when pro-Palestinian people blame Jews for buying lands from wealthy landowners instead of the landowners themselves. I guess it’s easier to blame a refugee escaping racist violence than it is to blame a powerful landlord…)

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F733996964742578176

Just got another banger argument for the Palestinian cause:

‘90% of Hamas are orphans! Because of Israel! What should they do? Not fight back?’ (I don’t know if that’s true.)

No, they should fight back.

Against Hamas.
Their actual enemy.

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F733729673952051200

This is what happens when you fight in one of the world’s most densely populated areas and your enemies are doing their damnedest to use civilians as human shields and even use EU-donated water pipes to build rockets that backfire. This horrifying calamity, the blood of these innocent people—those are on Hamas’ hands, first and foremost.

Stop fucking skimming the news and actually read it, shit-for-brains.

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F732429416469299200

You are deliberately twisting my words and fuck you especially just for that. I did not say ‘outright target civilians’, I said ‘does not make it a point to deliberately kill civilians’. Learn to read.

It has arbitrary regulations for opening fire, it has technical difficulties that lead to civilians being hit by mistake, it has the nasty habit of ‘demonstrating presence’ by breaking into houses and scaring the living daylights out of people, and it doesn’t do a good enough job of soldiers who are violent, but no, it does not make it a point to fucking kill civilians as a goal in and of itself you utter fucking moron. When Israeli soldiers harm civilians, they are usually court martialed, and at worst the IDF tries to bury the story if they deem a certain soldier too important for some reason—Hamas boasts killing civilians and makes it a point to bring back those who are imprisoned for it.

Get your fucking facts straight, dipshit.

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F732270244897423360

Ah yes, the BDS, turning to the ICC, other similar legal channels didn’t do well with American conservatives specifically, so they were entirely useless. Gaining public support among American and certainly European youth, hell, even making a bit of headway among Israelis themselves (including myself here)—that doesn’t fucking count if you don’t want it to, because you need some way to shrug at a massacre of over 1,000 civilians, including children and the elderly (a.k.a. ‘the oppressors’, apparently) and the kidnapping of about 200 more in a day and go ‘look what you made me do’. (And yes, they were fucking killed. ‘Whether or not’, how fucking dare you.) And the utter audacity of bringing up the ‘Great March of Return’ as if it were anything but a trial run for this atrocity…

This is fucking disgusting. Anyone who shares this drivel uncritically is a caricature of a leftist who doesn’t actually value human lives but sees them as score numbers in a game.

So, for the record: no, I do not support the current government and certainly not its policy. I have a lot of very harsh words to say about its conduct, which, while not making it a point to deliberately kill civilians (unlike Hamas and their ilk), is extremely callous towards them and their safety and well-being. But I will NOT roll over in self-effacement and let them kill my loved ones and me because of it. Our safety is non-negotiable.

Fuck you all.

(via thorraborinn)

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F732250522670792704

I find it astonishing that the same people on the left who believe even prisons are too harsh and should be abolished will cheer for children being murdered for being ‘Settlers’.

https://svartikotturinn.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F733999494912409600

Preach Neel, preach! All of a sudden I find myself reading Neel's Tumblr blog and actually learning a lot. Kinda sad that it took a national tragedy and a war for it to happen, but some people only come to their wits the hard way.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
More Palestine Derangement Syndrome:

Pro-Palestine protesters slashed a historic painting at the University of Cambridge on Friday, 8 March.

Footage shows Palestine Action spray-painting a 1914 piece depicting Lord Arthur Balfour, who was responsible for the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which stated that the British government supported "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".

"Britain’s support for the continued colonisation of Palestine hasn’t wavered since 1917," Palestine Action said in a statement.

The Independent has contacted Trinity College at the University of Cambridge for comment.

Because vandalizing art is totally gonna stop the war.

Islamist doctrine proscribes destroying all non-Islamic historical artifacts. It's what ISIS did in Syria, it's what the Taleban did in Afghanistan when they blew up those Buddha statues.

This is what the likes of Vivian Strange claims we need to respect and tolerate in our midst and feel sorry for. NOPE!

Look at them, they have no food, no medicine, no soap to wash themselves 5 times a day to pray (yes, Islamists have to wash themselves each time they pray, which is 5 fucking times a day). Look at how fully stocked the shelves are in that Ghaza pharmacy in this video:

NoFoodNoMedicineNoSoapLMAO.jpg

Source:

Once again, they do have a lot of everything, medicine, food, etc, they're just hoarding it and selling it with a huge cap so they can save up to pay a smuggler to take them to Egypt for $5000. This is why you keep seeing videos with all these stocked pharmacies, stocked market shelves, but everyone is crying about how they're starving. Why is no one telling them to give away the food and medicine they clearly have? Everyone always says: "Money becomes valueless in a war/crisis", but clearly money still has a lot of value in Ghaza, and is more important to these Palestinians than the lives of their fellow men who we're being told are on the verge of starving to death.

You never see any Palestinians openly saying they want to get the hell out of that hellhole, you only see the ones being defiant Hamas agitproppers, saying shit like: "We will stay and die here, let the IDF will us, at least we will have died in our motherland.". This is how sick and depraved these (un)cultures are. People can't just come out and say: "We'd be rather anywhere but here, we want to go into Egypt.". If they want to get out, they have to do everything on the sly, because the official Hamas talking point is that everyone in Ghaza should sacrifice themselves and their everything for the sake of Hamas' holy war against Israel. You can't come out and say: "Fuck Hamas, fuck your beef with Israel, my life matters, the life of my family matters, I will go wherever me and my family can actually thrive.". You are literally not allowed to think this way about yourself and your family in that sick society.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This is literally the first Palestinian who is willing to admit on camera what's actually going on with the food aid situation:

"The price of food is so expensive now, because some are stockpiling goods or stealing aid."

BTW, the plant they are eating in this video is Malva or common mallow. They use this to make a kind of slimy green soup. It's actually very nutritious. Look this up in case you ever find yourself in a survival situation, it's good plant to know and easy to identify.

There is no food in Ghaza you guys! Literally not a can of food in sight! How are all these Ghazan babies dying of malnutrition? The MSM will show you videos of Palestinians eating ash-cakes made from animal fodder in the North. These are the Palestinians who were explicitly warned to evacuate but refused to, now they're crying about having no access to food.

This, however, is what the food situation is in the South of Ghaza. You see them baking sweets for Ramadan out in the streets, piles of strawberries (Ghaza had strawberry fields before this war), piles of all kinds of vegetables, piles of different types of date-bars and other kinds of health-bars, stacks of cans, buckets of pickles, etc:

NOFoodInGhazaLMAO10.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO09.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO08.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO07.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO06.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO05.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO04.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO03.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO02.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO01.jpgNOFoodInGhazaLMAO.jpg

Look at this next shot: buckets full of pickles. I see pickled carrot slices, pickled eggplant, and a bucket of what looks like some kind of red paste, probably tomato sauce. They can buy some pickles and use the vinegar to clean their skin. It won't smell good, but it's better than nothing.

NOFoodInGhazaLMAO01.jpg

Look at all the vegetables in this video:

"I came here to buy but I can't find anything to buy, there's nothing! No dates, or milk, or anything! One can't find anything for their children. All these canned goods are full of germs that infect the stomach. We need vegetables and fruits to feed our children, because they've weakened and died from hunger."... so there is literally food available all around him, but he won't eat it because he's has gone crazy and has convinced himself that the canned food is contaminated.

This is literally how utterly illiterate and superstitious Palestinians are: they eat canned food, but because they see everyone around them getting getting sick - because of a lack of hygiene, and the fact that no one is taught to clean up their trash behind them - they are so paranoid and delusional, that they start blame the canned food for making them sick. Not the fact that everyone of them is being inconsiderate and selfish, just dumping their fucking trash whenever, and because they're burning toxic pieces of plastic because they can't be bothered to find some actual wood to burn.

No one is going to these street vendors selling stolen convoy food and saying: "Hey, this is refugee food, you're not supposed to sell this.". It's so much more important to buy weapons to bomb Israel than to feed your own people.

The truth: "Muslims have no love for other muslims."

The truth: "They don't care about Palestinians. They hate Jews."

The MSM will say shit like, "food is available, but not at prices that people can afford", but they won't say why: the sellers are selling the food at a cap because they are saving up to pay smugglers $5000 to get them out of Ghaza. Not because the food is scarce. It's because they want to make $5000 ASAP to pay their human smugglers, because Egypt doesn't want to open the border (of course not, because a lot of those smugglers are Egyptians, so Egypt benefits from their "business"):

Study these videos folks, because this is what a real survival situation is like. Desperate people in need will demand UN handouts, they will raid and steal the UN handouts from the convoys riding in, they will hoard the handouts, sell them at a huge cap on the black market to pay smugglers $5000 to take them out of a hellhole, and then they will lie about how their fellow men and their babies are starving to death "because there is no food and the canned food is full of germs", to solicit even more handouts to steal. Rinse, repeat. No one is arresting the smugglers. No one is going into the markets to confiscate the stolen food and give it to the Northern refugees that is was meant for.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Let's go over the latest evidence of a raging famine in Ghaza, not a single grain of rice or a crumb of bread to be found... well, actually...

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO07.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO06.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO05.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO04.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO03.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO02.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO01.jpgNoFoodInGhazaLMAO.jpg

What do we have here: buckets full of different types of legumes, beans, buckets of rice, I think I see a bucket of black olives in the back there too.

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO03.jpg

He says: "We do not know what to feed our kids. We ourselves, we don't know what to eat."... what the fuck does that even mean? There is food all around him. There has to be something there that he can buy that he knows his family will eat.

Then they show this food that the mother at the beginning of the video had prepared. This is supposed to be a "nothing", apparently:

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO04.jpg

I see a bowl of cauliflower, slices of fried eggplant, a pile of large white Cannellini beans and some kind of meat with green peppers. Al Jazeera claims this is "nothing".

Here's a video from TRT, a Turkish State channel. I usually avoid them because their propaganda angle is even worse than Al Jazeera, but I'm gonna use this video to illustrate my point. Keep in mind that part of Hamas' elite is currently living in luxury in Turkey with Erdogan allowing them to stay there:

Once again, we have big buckets full of green olives and black olives in plain view of the camera:

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO05.jpg

Later they zoom in on a meal that a couple of men have prepared. I see flatbreads (one of these breads has spices on it, which I guess is Zaatar, a spice mix they use in that region), I see bowls of soup, I see condiments (looks like green olives and pickled green peppers).

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO06.jpg

Then the camera zooms in on the food, and apparently they're sharing a rice/pilau dish with green beans and tomatoes. "Nothing" to eat for these people! Sure, it's not some gourmet meal, but if this is not considered nourishment, what did Palestinians eat before the war?

NoFoodInGhazaLMAO07.jpg

So the next time you see this video pointing out that "a bag of flour used to cost $8 and now costs $240", you know that this money is actually going to pay a human smuggler, because Egypt cannot be bothered to open its borders to people who want to leave.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Posting YT videos is not evidence though: if you think the IDF aren't blowing the fuck out of people you need to give your head a wobble.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hamas' American hostage declared dead:

Father's hope shattered: U.S. citizen Itay Chen, believed to be held in Gaza, declared dead

People never have a single logical argument for why I should feel sorry for people who have made it abundantly clear that they hate the West and want to destroy us all for not believing their bullshit. Iran has no reason to have nukes... unless they intend to use them against the West. It's that simple. Why should I feel sorry for people who have decided to join a religion that literally tells them to kill non-believers? There is literally no reason for why I shouldn't put myself and my people before them, given their openly professed hostility and superiority. Why should not I not have utter contempt for those who hate me and want to kill me for simply not believing in their deluded irrational beliefs?

I see those videos of mothers in Ghaza, and so many of those girls look like fucking teenagers to me. I bet a lot of them are legal minors by American standards - but not by Islamist standards, because women have no agency over their bodies in Islam. Men in Ghaza are taking childbrides, and use their bodies to weaponize demographics against the West, having children they can't afford to feed just to sacrifice them to Jihad... and I am not supposed to look at this and be horrified and disgusted to the core of my being? The lives and bodies of their own people mean absolutely nothing to them, they are just a weapon in a holy war against the West they have deluded themselves into waging... but I am supposed to look at this and feel sorry for them? I don't.

"Starvation looms here"
, but all I see in these videos is Palestinians having food?

"We have canned meat that even cats cannot eat"... and there you have it. If you have food and you're choosing not eating it, then you're simply not hungry enough. And once again we get the bullcrap about "canned food is making us sick", because their schools are too busy teaching them to praise terrorism over teaching them basic biology and hygiene so they understand how diseases spread and how to prevent it.

"In December, a relative overseas helped Salma and her brother get into Egypt"... NBC News mentions this like this doesn't require any further clarification:

So how did the relative "help" her and her brother to get on the list? Were they dual citizens? Did they have to pay the $5000? Given all the news items we've seen about people paying smugglers to get them on a list that allows them to cross from Ghaza into Egypt... shouldn't NBC be more transparent and provide an explanation about how this process works? They mention that "her parents did not make the list"... so why not? Are they connected Hamas? Did they run out of money to pay the smugglers?

Imagine listing muslims having the lowest literacy rates as an argument in your favour. They think we will look upon them and their terrorism lightly is they just keep saying they're dumb as rocks:

"Their mind is constantly diverted towards communal frenzy", this Indian woman is basedAF. She knows what these people are like.

BasedIndianMindDivertedByCommunalFrenzy.jpg

There you go: Palestinians don't want a two-State solution. They want to kill all Dzooz and have Israel all to themselves.

There are so many countries that are theocratic Muslim-majority countries. There is only ONE country for Dzooz, but that one country is one country too many for these greedy bastards who want everything for themselves.

BreakThroughNews is such a trash channel. They refer to the Oct 7th attacks as a "so-called massacre", they gloat over the fact that most zoomers - who didn't experience 9/11, 7/7, or the wave of Islamist terrorist attacks thereafter - support Hamas and think their terrorist attack on Oct 7th was justified.

The leaked ADL call they're referring to is this:

The reason zoomers don't understand the threat of terrorism is because the West has become more effective in cracking down on terrorists. They underestimate how dangerous Islamism imported into the West really is.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
zionisriteon.png
I've noticed how Kwiffar GL is. He got v upset when I (factually) pointed out that Hitler was a nonce. Y'know the best thing about trolling "Anti-Zionists"? They are always in the wrong. Historically, Zionists are in the right. Fuck that Jesus is closer related to Pallys, he didn't fucking exist. Nice story. Lots of lessons to be learnt, but This Never Happened.

"Israel" was fuck all. Basically desert. NO ONE WANTED IT. Until the Zionists did. The rag heads have never had it so good. It is a case of "Well what did the Zionist ever do for us..." situation. This is what is so laughable about the groypers, et al.

I'm "not paying attention" to GL, but I am posting some "satirical" stuff. Inc a dramatic reading of GLs cringe groomer DM to CF/Riter Griffin. However if you want to "poke the tard" you could probably make posts about how stupid (and socialist*) Nart-zee-ism is in general. Oh, and the groomer discord.

*A random user, might have been GL sock, replied to me, unable to understand that Nazi's were socialists (because, his words not mine "the Nazi's killed socialists).

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 49614
I've noticed how Kwiffar GL is. He got v upset when I (factually) pointed out that Hitler was a nonce. Y'know the best thing about trolling "Anti-Zionists"? They are always in the wrong. Historically, Zionists are in the right. Fuck that Jesus is closer related to Pallys, he didn't fucking exist. Nice story. Lots of lessons to be learnt, but This Never Happened.

"Israel" was fuck all. Basically desert. NO ONE WANTED IT. Until the Zionists did. The rag heads have never had it so good. It is a case of "Well what did the Zionist ever do for us..." situation. This is what is so laughable about the groypers, et al.

I'm "not paying attention" to GL, but I am posting some "satirical" stuff. Inc a dramatic reading of GLs cringe groomer DM to CF/Riter Griffin. However if you want to "poke the tard" you could probably make posts about how stupid (and socialist*) Nart-zee-ism is in general. Oh, and the groomer discord.

*A random user, might have been GL sock, replied to me, unable to understand that Nazi's were socialists (because, his words not mine "the Nazi's killed socialists).
Nazis were socialist, only Nazis and commies say otherwise. Muhammad was a nonce too.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
...WTF?! US troops in Ghaza?! No, don't! Don't put them on the ground! Hamas will attack them! If not them, then local population will lash out:

I agree with this title:

A WTF Moment in the Middle East (US Dock in GAZA?) || Peter Zeihan

LMAO at his analysis though, where he claims that US is doing this operation in order to disobey Israel. LMAO, I can't believe Zeihan actually believes his own shit when he claims that the US is doing this to let Israel know they want to disengage from it as the US's primary ME partner in favour of sucking up to Turkey. A Democrat led US government will never become friends with Turkey. I don't know how friendly Trump was with Turkey, I'd have to do some research on that... oh, nevermind:

Fact is, Erdogan is a dictator who is friends with another dictator, Putin. You can't wallow in a decade of Russiophobia but then sell your public on the idea that "but the Turkish guy is actually the good dictator cos he's on our side now, we dumped Israel and now he's our primary ME partner.". Won't happen, won't go down.

They make it all about the Israeli inspections of the trucks, they don't talk about Palestinians trying to raid the trucks and then crying about getting shot when they do:

"The UN haven't adjusted themselves to this humanitarian operation", well, duh. The UN relied on the Hamas terrorist elite to distribute shit for them. Why do you think the UN literally employed Hamas terrorists to work for them? Hamas got the first pickings, and then their supporters and then the rest of the population. That's how it works in a region that is run by Mafioso terrorists.

Then they show us this footage, and all I'm thinking is: "Why don't they just let civilians in there to pick whatever is still salvageable?"

This guy knows what's really happening:

"The air raid has killed a Hamas commander who was in charge of taking control of humanitarian aid in Rafah. Israel made it clear that they won't allow Hamas members, including the civilian police that belong to Hamas, to control aid. Neither to take it for its own people, Hamas militants, nor to distribute it for the civilian population. The problem is that Israel has yet to see an alternative for Hamas authorities in the Strip. And we can also confirm that there have been some attempts to convince some clans, big families, to take charge of the civilian population in Ghaza, but all of these attempts have failed until now."

So they want Israel all to themselves, but they can't even bring themselves to take charge of the Strip in absence of Hamas. Do you really trust these fucking people to run themselves? They were asked to step up to the plate and refused to. They like having Hamas run shit for them.