MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Literally too stupid to just set that garbage on fire and burn it themselves. Like, who's gonna stop them? You're in a fucking warzone, everything is gone, there are no rules anymore, you can burn a fucking garbage bag heap on your own, you don't need permission to do so. Who gives a shit? Just burn it and get rid of it. But no, they are so used to someone else picking up their trash behind them, they can't even think ahead when they put down that trash bag, where everyone else has already dumped theirs, expecting someone else to take care of it all. Now they complain about the outbreak of diseases.

I am endlessly fascinated by this utterly retarded lack of forethought. Even in a warzone, they expect their trash to be picked up. Even in a warzone they can't bring themselves to break the rules, break their habits, and try something else. Even in a warzone they expect to be taken care of, and can't think of having to take care of themselves.

They are Muslims. By definition they are incapable of taking care of themselves or putting thought into the future. This is why Muslim nations rely on slave and expat labor so much, because non-Muslims are the only ones capable of running societies. Islamic thought/art/science, even down the creation of infrastructure, is a complete oxymoron. The Middle East has been a basket case for millennia at this point and most of it is because of Islam's inability to create and manifest. It passes on its sickness to everything and intrinsically weakens whatever it touches.

I don't think there is a "right" side. This is a ~4500 year old conflict. The best thing for 'merica is just to watch at a distance (maybe take care of the injured). There isn't any way to win.

Muslims have stated definitively, for centuries, that they refuse to coexist with Jews and Christians. By definition a Muslim wants only to genocide as many non-Muslim civilizations as possible, destroy everything those non-Muslim civilizations create, and then replace it with their pedophilic suicide cult. This is why Muslim "creations" are stolen from other countries and cultures; "Arabic numerals" were taken from India thanks to the Mughal invasions.

The only way to win is the destruction and dismantling of Islam and its total eradication, a work that will take a long time to accomplish but must be carried out if anyone is truly serious about peace in our times.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
They are Muslims. By definition they are incapable of taking care of themselves or putting thought into the future. This is why Muslim nations rely on slave and expat labor so much, because non-Muslims are the only ones capable of running societies. Islamic thought/art/science, even down the creation of infrastructure, is a complete oxymoron. The Middle East has been a basket case for millennia at this point and most of it is because of Islam's inability to create and manifest. It passes on its sickness to everything and intrinsically weakens whatever it touches.

Muslims have stated definitively, for centuries, that they refuse to coexist with Jews and Christians. By definition a Muslim wants only to genocide as many non-Muslim civilizations as possible, destroy everything those non-Muslim civilizations create, and then replace it with their pedophilic suicide cult. This is why Muslim "creations" are stolen from other countries and cultures; "Arabic numerals" were taken from India thanks to the Mughal invasions.

The only way to win is the destruction and dismantling of Islam and its total eradication, a work that will take a long time to accomplish but must be carried out if anyone is truly serious about peace in our times.
You know, as a Christian man, I'd respect you more if you just said "fuck Muslims". Just say it and don't beat around the bush. Sorry that I, someone who has low empathy, have a better grasp of what it means to be a human.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
You know, as a Christian man, I'd respect you more if you just said "fuck Muslims". Just say it and don't beat around the bush. Sorry that I, someone who has low empathy, have a better grasp of what it means to be a human.

"Fuck muslims." and the horse they rode in on. Don't fall for the trap of giving them empathy, they would not do the same for you. Their legacy is one of violence and disaster for a reason.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
IDF posts a video of the tunnels underneath Al Shifa, showing that Hamas was using electricity lines drawn from the hospital to wire up their rat holes underneath it:

This is what the IDF discovered when they raided Hamas' various rat holes in Ghaza:

Remember all those Hamas bots who said that these were just elevator shafts? I wonder what bullshit they're gonna come up with now to claim this video of elevator shafts too, LMAOOO!

HamasBotsElevatorShaftLMAO.jpg

The United Nations doesn't want Israel to end Hamas, because if Hamas is eliminated, the United Nations will have nothing to do to emotionally blackmail and milk all their donors. The international NGO Industrial Aid Complex needs terrorism to fester to ensure its own continued existence. Hamas steals all of the aid for themselves, and the UN enables them by feeding a starved people that would've otherwise risen against Hamas.

UN_WHO_terrorism_enablers.jpg
UN_enables_terrorism.jpg
UN_enables_terrorism01.jpg
UN_enables_terrorism02.jpg
UN_enables_terrorism03.jpg

UN_enables_terrorism04.jpg
The_pragmatism_of_the_businessman_LMAO.jpg

The doctors at Al Shifa and other Palestinian hospitals were lying about Hamas hiding underneath their hospitals, not because they're evil people, it's most likely because they're being blackmailed by Hamas and just want to do their job saving people. Hamas runs Ghaza like a Mafia, there is no "whistleblower protection" for doctors who want to expose Hamas. Look at what happened to the Green Prince when he turned on his father and Hamas, the only way for him to escape sure death at the hands of the Hamas Mafiosi was by moving to the US for safety.

Green Prince in action at the corrupt UN, GO OFF!

"It is a personal problem. Do you have a problem with Hamas being my personal problem?"

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
IDF posts a video of the tunnels underneath Al Shifa, showing that Hamas was using electricity lines drawn from the hospital to wire up their rat holes underneath it:

This is what the IDF discovered when they raided Hamas' various rat holes in Ghaza:

Remember all those Hamas bots who said that these were just elevator shafts? I wonder what bullshit they're gonna come up with now to claim this video of elevator shafts too, LMAOOO!

View attachment 41983

The United Nations doesn't want Israel to end Hamas, because if Hamas is eliminated, the United Nations will have nothing to do to emotionally blackmail and milk all their donors. The international NGO Industrial Aid Complex needs terrorism to fester to ensure its own continued existence. Hamas steals all of the aid for themselves, and the UN enables them by feeding a starved people that would've otherwise risen against Hamas.

View attachment 41990View attachment 41989View attachment 41988View attachment 41987View attachment 41986
View attachment 41985View attachment 41984

The doctors at Al Shifa and other Palestinian hospitals were lying about Hamas hiding underneath their hospitals, not because they're evil people, it's most likely because they're being blackmailed by Hamas and just want to do their job saving people. Hamas runs Ghaza like a Mafia, there is no "whistleblower protection" for doctors who want to expose Hamas. Look at what happened to the Green Prince when he turned on his father and Hamas, the only way for him to escape sure death at the hands of the Hamas Mafiosi was by moving to the US for safety.

Green Prince in action at the corrupt UN, GO OFF!

"It is a personal problem. Do you have a problem with Hamas being my personal problem?"

BARB JERKS OFF PIGS. SHE GETS DOWN ON HER KNEES AND CRAWLS THROUGH THE PIGPISS MUD SLOP AND SNUGGLES UP TO THE PIG, HER FINGERS TRACING ALONG IT'S BELLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT'S COCK. SHE BEGINS TUGGING AND STROKING AS HER TWAT MOISTENS, HER BREASTS SWELLING AND HER NIPPLES BEGIN TO STICK OUT LIKE ERASERS ON A FRESH #2 PENCIL. SHE GRUNTS WITH SATISFACTION AS THE PIG BEGINS EAGERLY THRUSTING INTO HER HAND, HER GRIP NOW TIGHTENING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THE PIG'S GREASY CORKSCREW COCK. SHE LOWERS HER HEAD TO WATCH THE COCK WORK IN HER HAND, GROANS WITH SATISFACTION AND BEGINS WORKING HER CLIT WITH HER OTHER MUDDY HAND, HER HIPS GYRATING WITH THE RHYTHM OF THE PIG'S THRUSTING. "OH FUCKING JESUS GOD YES.." SHE GASPS. SHE CHANGES POSITIONS, STILL MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE FEVERISHLY THRUSTING COCK AS THE PIG'S SQUEALING INTENSIFIES. SHE LEANS FORWARD AND WITH HER LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING THE PIG'S EAR, SHE WHISPERS COLE'S NAME AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. SHE TURNS HER ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PIGS SWOLLEN MEMBER ROCKING IN HER HAND. SHE PRESSES IT BETWEEN HER HAND AND HER FACE, THE PIG THRUSTING IT AGAINST HER CHEEKS AS SHE DROOLS. WITH A MASSIVE GRUNT AND A HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL, THE PIG'S BALLS EXPLODE, BEGINNING A MASSIVE SHOWER OF HOT, SOUR PIG JIZZ. BARB CUPS ONE HAND UNDER THE FOUNTAIN OF STEAMING GENETIC MATERIAL GATHERING IT IN HER HAND AS THE THRUSTING COMES TO AN END. THE PIG SHUDDERS AND BEGINS TO WALK TO THE TROUGH OF SLOP IN THE CORNER OF IT'S PEN, BUT BARB TACKLES IT TO THE GROUND. SHE LIFTS IT'S TAIL AND SMEARS THE HANDFUL OF PIG LOAD INTO THE PIG'S OWN FETID BUTTHOLE, TURNING FLAKES OF CRUSTY PIG SHIT INTO A PIGSHIT-PIGJIZZ MUD SLOP ON THE PIGS ASS. NOW SHE TILTS HER HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS CHRIS'S FULL NAME, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES. SHE SLAMS HER FACE FULL FORCE INTO THE PIG'S BUTTHOLE AND IT'S WREATH OF SHITSEMEN PUDDING, HER TONGUE MACHINE GUN FLICKING THE RIM AND THEN BURYING ITSELF TO THE HILT INSIDE THE PIG'S HOT COLON. BARB WORKS HER TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE PIGS ASS, AND THEN AS A FEW INCOHERENT SYLLABLES ESCAPED HER NOW BROWN LIPS, SPURTS OF FEMALE EJACULATE SPURT FROM HER PULSATING CUNT. EXHAUSTED, SHE COLLAPSES IN THE MUD, ROLLS OVER ONTO HER BACK, AND LIGHTS A CIGARETTE. SHE TAKES ONE LONG DRAG, LOOKS AGAIN TO THE SKY, AND SPEAKS HER NAME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE SHE DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP. THAT'S BARB. BARB DOES THAT

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
"I need to see a psychologist because of this.", so do all the Dzooz whose family members your Hamas terrorists killed and abducted:

They keep saying, "We want to go home."... are they retarded? Don't they see the drone videos on Al Jazeera? There is no home to return to. The IDF has practically flattened most of Northern Ghaza. They really are like dumb children who can't perceive reality.

These are radical Jihadist Imams all over the UK calling for the destruction of Dzooz:

That montage literally sounds like the average Al Jazeera Arabic comment section and the Al Jazeera English chat.

This is how evil the UN is, they are milking this war to enrich themselves while hoarding food and assisting Hamas:

Funding
As of 22 November, Member States have disbursed US$190.4 million against the updated Flash Appeal launched by the UN and its partners to implement its response plan in support of 2.2 million people in the Gaza Strip and 500,000 in the West Bank. This constitutes about 15.5 per cent of the $1.2 billion requested. An additional $250 million has been pledged, which if materialized, would bring the Flash Appeal funding level to 32 per cent. Private donations are collected through the Humanitarian Fund.

Hmmm, the UN has reached only 32% of their funding goal. I wonder why! Maybe those images we saw of warehouses full of hoarded food while hungry Palestinians outside had to break down the door to get to the food, maybe these images have finally opened people's eyes to how the UN really operates?

This part is so typical. It's apparently considered haram to say the word "menstrual pad/tampon" before a muslim audience, so they euphemistically refer to these as "dignity kits", LMAO

A mapping of GBV-related service providers and responders has been completed. The main priority in this context is to reduce overcrowding in shelters, which increase stressors, reduce privacy, and exacerbate risks of violence towards women and girls. Of concern is the significant gap in dignity kits supplies and access for women of the reproductive age. There are 3,000 kits in Egypt ready to move into Gaza once approved, and a further 6,000 in the pipeline. Funding is urgently needed to meet the soaring needs of women and girls in Gaza.

Like, it's pretty obvious they're talking about giving them menstrual pads and tampons here, but this is such a backwards misogynist Jihadist Islamist society that you can't openly discuss the fact that Palestinian women are bleeding with no access to water.

Jihadists weaponizing demographics:

According to UNRWA, midwives are providing care for post-natal and high-risk pregnant women at the nine operational health centres. There are an estimated 50,000 pregnant women in Gaza, with more than 180 giving birth every day. A total of 231 post-natal and high-risk pregnancy cases were attended to at the health centres on 20 November.

The Israelis are face-scanning Palestinians moving from the North to the South to catch known Hamas terrorists:

Israeli forces have been arresting some people moving through the “corridor.” IDPs interviewed by OCHA reported that Israeli forces had established an unstaffed checkpoint where people are directed from a distance to pass through two structures, where a surveillance system is thought to be installed. IDPs are ordered to show their IDs and undergo what appears to be a facial recognition scan.

This does sound Orwellian, but how else are the IDF to prevent Hamas terrorists from escaping amongst civilians? And besides, this face-scanning of Palestinians was already a thing before the war:

Antony Loewenstein is an independent journalist who’s written for the New York Times and the Guardian. He’s the author of The Palestine Laboratory: How Israel Exports The Technology Of Occupation Around The World. Follow Antony on Twitter at @antloewenstein.
Red Wolf is deployed at checkpoints to scan Palestinians’ faces and add them to surveillance databases without their consent.

Like I said, I am old enough to remember getting on a plane without having to go through a body scanner, so I frankly don't give a shit about Palestinians getting face-scanned in return. It because of Jihadist terrorism that we in the West need to be X-rayed at airports for the past two decades, so let them get a taste of the Orwellian surveillance that has been imposed upon the rest of us because of their bullshit.

The Ghost

Registered
Like I said, I am old enough to remember getting on a plane without having to go through a body scanner, so I frankly don't give a shit about Palestinians getting face-scanned in return. It because of Jihadist terrorism that we in the West need to be X-rayed at airports for the past two decades, so let them get a taste of the Orwellian surveillance that has been imposed upon the rest of us because of their bullshit.

Do you really think your government imposed that surveillance for your safety? They don't care about terrorists, they just want to it as a means of control, create a ruling class that can see everything and can't be dislodged.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Do you really think your government imposed that surveillance for your safety? They don't care about terrorists, they just want to it as a means of control, create a ruling class that can see everything and can't be dislodged.

I think they ramped up surveillance after 9/11 because technology was already heading that way, they just used 9/11 to implement all the shit they were already going to implement down the line. The internet was invented by the milgov/DARPA so it was already from the very start designed as a militarized surveillance technology. Nowadays they no longer need an incident to ramp up the surveillance, because the surveillance is already built into the software and the underlying hardware.

They don't care about terrorists

I don't think so, I do think Western governments do try to prevent terrorism, and if they can't prevent a terrorist group outright (like some eco-terrorist group or an "Extinction Rebellion" type of mass movement) then they try to infiltrate those groups and control them from within. I think Western people believe all these conspiracy theories about every terrorist being a "Sirhan Sirhan" sleeper-agent who was groomed into terrorism by the government, because they've never lived in a 3rd world shithole where there was true breakdown of security and the legal order. That's a situation where you have terrorist groups being the government actually running shit like a Mafia (as is the case with Hamas in Ghaza), and most Western people have never experienced that.

But this whole discussion is off-topic, if you want to continue this discussion make a separate thread or send me a DM.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Wow, I can't believe this actually happened, I thought those hostages would just die during this conflict or get killed by Hamas:

Negotiations around the release of Israeli women and children held hostage in the Gaza Strip have centered on an exchange for Palestinian women and minors held in Israeli prisons. The size of that group has grown quickly during the six weeks of war and upheaval since the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel, according to a Palestinian prisoners’ rights group.

The group, Addameer, says about 200 boys, most of them teenagers, were in Israeli detention as of this week, along with about 75 women and five teenage girls. Before Oct. 7, about 150 boys and 30 women and girls were in Israeli prisons, it said, and since then, many other detentions have occurred, as well as many releases.

Addameer said that it compiled the figures using data from the Israel Prison Service, which administers the country’s jails, and information from the families of detained people.

Early Wednesday, the Israeli government and Hamas announced they would uphold a four-day cease-fire in Gaza to allow for the release of 50 hostages captured during Hamas’ assault last month on Israel and 150 Palestinian prisoners held in Israel.

Many of the most recent arrests came during raids across the Israeli-occupied West Bank, where protests and violence have surged, including attacks on Palestinians by Israeli settlers. Israel has said that the arrests are part of a counterterror operation against Hamas in the West Bank.

There are also about 700 people missing from Gaza who are believed to be in Israeli prisons, but information on their whereabouts is murky, said Tala Nasir, a spokesperson for Addameer. It was not clear how many of those people, if any, were women or minors. The Israeli military has said it has apprehended 300 people in Gaza during the ground invasion who it claimed were connected to armed Palestinian groups and that they “were brought into Israeli territory for further interrogations.”

Of the roughly 240 Israeli hostages taken to Gaza by Hamas and other armed groups, 33 are minors, the youngest of whom is 9 months old, according to the Israeli government. At least 62 are women, according to an organization formed by the hostages’ families. Four of the women being held hostage are Israeli soldiers, according to interviews with their family members and information gathered by a forum of the hostages’ families.

As of this week, the total number of what Addameer calls Palestinian political prisoners in Israel — including people from Gaza, the West Bank and Israel — was 7,000, up from about 5,000 before Oct. 7, according to Addameer. That includes more than 2,000 people held in “administrative detention,” meaning they are being held indefinitely without charges, it said.

Hamas confirms the truce agreement and reveals its most prominent provisions
حماس تؤكد اتفاق الهدنة وتكشف أبرز بنوده

Nov 22, 2023 #Al Jazeera #The Truce #Palestine
The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) confirmed at dawn on Wednesday that a truce agreement had been reached with Israel for a period of 4 days, after “determined and determined Qatari and Egyptian efforts,” and after negotiations it described as difficult and complex. In a statement published on its Telegram account, the Hamas movement revealed the most prominent provisions of the agreement, stressing that it was formulated in accordance with the Palestinian interest.
#Al Jazeera

Nov 22, 2023 #الجزيرة #الهدنة #فلسطين
أكدت حركة المقاومة الإسلامية (حماس) فجر اليوم الأربعاء التوصل لاتفاق الهدنة مع إسرائيل لمدة 4 أيام، بعد "جهود قطرية ومصرية حثيثة ومقدرة"، وبعد مفاوضات وصفتها بالصعبة والمعقدة. وفي بيان نشرته على حسابها بموقع تليغرام، كشفت حركة حماس عن أبرز بنود الاتفاق، مؤكدة أنها صيغت وفق المصلحة الفلسطينية.
#الجزيرة

I still don't understand why Hamas insists on getting Palestinians out of prison at this point, especially women and children. It's literally better and safer for them to be in an Israeli prison at this point than getting bombed upon in Ghaza with no food and water on the verge of winter. At least in prison you're relatively safe and warm and have access to food and water.

This woman - waiting for her hostage-taken family members to be released - said that none of the United Nations organizations that are supposed to protect children have ever reached out to them about their abducted children. They only came out with statements about the Palestinian children dying in the war. UNICEF, Save The Children, etc. did not care to make a statement about Israeli children being hostage-taken:

So there's a pause in the fighting for a couple of days, but will these attacks stop too?

Average Palestinians saying the pause is pointless, only Hamas needs this pause to steal fuel from the incoming UN trucks:

US sharing satellite intel with Israel means that Israel doesn't have to worry too much about having to turn off their own drones during the pause:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
> I still don't understand why Hamas insists on getting Palestinians out of prison at this point, especially women and children. It's literally better and safer for them to be in an Israeli prison at this point than getting bombed upon in Ghaza with no food and water on the verge of winter. At least in prison you're relatively safe and warm and have access to food and water.

Hamas only believes in suffeeing. If people are safe and shielded among Jews then they aren't suffering. The key to Hamas's dominance is to keep the Pallies population poverty ridden and miserable. If Palestinians start getting the idea that Jewish people are treating them better than the Hamas leaders camped out in Qatar then things might start getting sticky for them.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Look at their faces, this is what C-PTSD looks like:

Damn, those Thai workers will probably never fucking leave Thailand again after this.

UNICEF rep lies about the UN being blatantly biased in favour of Palestinians while ignoring all the Israeli children who have been traumatized by Hamas' attacks, have been orphaned after watching their parents slaughtered by Hamas before their eyes, or the kids in Northern Israel who had to flee their homes due to the endless bombardments from Hezbollah there:

You won't hear this on any other mainstream media: 6 billion Iranian funds were unfrozen to get the first couple of hostages released before Oct 7th. Those hostages were PAID FOR with unfrozen Iranian funds:

Palestinians are literally the dumbest people on the planet it seems:

Video shows people fleeing as Israeli forces opened fire to stop displaced Palestinians returning to northern Gaza during the temporary truce. Before the truce began the Israeli military dropped leaflets warning people not to attempt to return to the area.

The more I look at Palestinians the more I'm convinced that these people are fundamentally incapable of logical thinking. Do they really not understand that the word pause really means pause? Who the fuck in their right mind thinks that "pause in the war" means "You can now go back to the North to live amongst the rubble and the land mines"? They were literally warned not to go there.

Here's one of the dumbasses who was told to go South but decided to stay despite the warnings. She died in her home, and we're supposed to feel sorry for her when it was her personal choice to ignore the warnings of the IDF:

Beit Lahia, where this 27 year old woman decided to stay despite being told to go South, is at the very North of Ghaza, it was one of the first parts of the strip invaded by the IDF.

This is what Beit Lahia looks like right now:

مشاهد الدمار والخراب في بيت لاهيا بعد انسحاب جيش الاحتلال
Scenes of devastation and devastation in Beit Lahia after the withdrawal of the occupation army

كأنه زلزال.. صور تظهر آثار الدمار في مدينة بيت لاهيا شمال قطاع غزة
As if it were an earthquake... Pictures show the effects of destruction in the city of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip

There is nothing to return to:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Highly recommended:

IDF's Lieutenant Colonel Discussing Israeli Hostages: Insider Insights

Especially this part:

"Nothing that they do will help them escape their fate. Their fate is destruction. Either they come out and surrender unconditionally, or they die in their bunkers or at the hands of our soldiers or the bombs from the air. That is the only fate that awaits them. And it's important to emphasize that once we're done with the hostages, all of the Hamas seniors, wherever they are, they are dead men walking. (Everybody who has ever been part of Hamas, supports Hamas or has any kind of importance [in Hamas]."

This isn't just about changing the Middle East, this about uncucking the West as well, so we don't become a safe haven for these terrorists either. Let these terrorists go to their 5-star-hotels in Doha if they want a safe haven.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Highly recommended:

IDF's Lieutenant Colonel Discussing Israeli Hostages: Insider Insights

Especially this part:

This isn't just about changing the Middle East, this about uncucking the West as well, so we don't become a safe haven for these terrorists either. Let these terrorists go to their 5-star-hotels in Doha if they want a safe haven.

How is the IDF a unbiased source?. rated post dumb.