Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
[SATURDAY] Mad at the Internet (April 8th, 2023) 8.5k views on Youtube.

Null claims that he's going to get KF back to where it was before #DropKiwiFarms:

(Laughs) This week has been crazy. And it's kinda crazy, it's all personal shit. I can't tell you what sort of stuff I've been up to, but... but I was definitely busy this week. I feel like it's all coming together. Everything that I've worked for is finally coming together. And on top of that, the patches are done. They're being shipped to the warehouse. And with the help of one person in particular, the KF should be up to about where it was before #DropKiwiFarms started, this week. It's all there. I just have to reconfigure it, get everything pointed to how it was, and then I can ship the patches, I can set up the fediverse instance again. Then I can start winding back some excess spending that I have been doing to keep the site up and solidify our position on the Internet. And it's all coming together.

It's all coming together, the light at the end of the tunnel, is finally getting closer and closer to the point where I can actually start seeing a sight of the blinding light and start seeing the hills beyond. So I, despite being very tired, am feeling pretty good. Probably the best that I've felt in a long time. (...) So yeah, feeling good lads, feeling good. (...) Mad At The Internet is coming back up, Kiwifarms.cc is coming back up, like I said, everything's coming together boys and girls. So, exciting times.

He also says he was travelling over the past week and had abandoned his seedlings to die (which I guess means there was no one else in his house to take care of them in his place?):

I should explain, I have been traveling. (laughs) I left my seedlings on the counter, above, like, a radiator. Because Slav commie blocks have radiators. They don't have, like, real heating. They just have boiling water and metal things in your living room. And I think they're all dead. I think all the seedlings are dead. Maybe one tomato plant has survived. We'll see. I'm trying to resuscitate them with water, but (laughs), I might have massacred them. (laughs) We'll see.

During this part he brought up the SPLC article about his bitcoin donations. He insists that their numbers are inflated because they calculated his income at the peak rate of bitcoin as it was back in 2020. Null insists that he's definitely not sitting on $300k in bitcoin: "I definitely don't have 300k sitting around, in case you're wondering."

Null also said that he was glad that Bob Lee was stabbed to death because Bob Lee was woke and that apparently means he deserved to die in such a horrible way.

I wonder if Null even bothered to read any of the obituaries about Bob Lee, because according to those articles, Bob Lee had actually already left California and moved to Florida:

"He liked the energy more in Miami," Shields said. "He thought the energy had kind of died out in San Francisco, but crime itself was a big part of it."

In January, tweeting about preparations for a mundane work meeting, Lee noted that "Miami feels like Silicon Valley in the early 2000s."

Null claims he also managed to get through his Lent fast without eating any meat:

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Unfortunately I can't find a video version of the following MATI episode, so I'm just gonna give the link to the .mp3 archive. This means I can't give direct links to the segments I'm quoting, but I have transcribed them, if you don't wanna scroll through the whole thing.

I was listening to the MATI episode Ambulance ASMR (2022 - 04 - 15) and I noticed Null saying some things I found to be... weird at best:

at the beginning Null mentions that he was out and about while driving, for the first time in almost 10 years:

He says he cannot disclose where he drove to... but later proceeds to do so anyway. This is the latter part where it gets weird while Null is describing where he drove to, while driving again for the first time in 10 years:

... so why was Null driving through Turkey all the way to Syria, a year ago? Just for the hell of it? 🤨

Is Null perhaps working part-time as a truck driver or delivery man in Serbia? :unsure:

Still, why would Null want to go to Syria as an American citizen (he claims he still has an American passport), with all the known risks that entails?

This is really strange you guys...

Why is it that every time I listen closely to these MATI episodes, I always come across a story from Null that seems weird at best, sus at worse?

Like, on that other MATI episode I quoted, Null mentions wanting to travel to China with Vincent and some other undisclosed friend... but then he says that this other friend wanted to film him doing something embarrassing to blackmail him...

Here, he claims to have driven all the way from Serbia, through Turkey to Syria amongst landmines...

Either he's making all this shit up (that's Occam's Razor), or there is a secret side to Null that still very, um, "itinerant", that no one knows about.
Hey would you happen to know the episode/have the clip where Josh says something along the lines of reputation control he has over so many people is a big factor in why he keeps the site going, to have a negative impact on theirs?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hey would you happen to know the episode/have the clip where Josh says something along the lines of reputation control he has over so many people is a big factor in why he keeps the site going, to have a negative impact on theirs?
Damn, I know exactly what you're referring to but I can't recall off the top of my head which MATI that was, sorry!
I am going over my MATI archive again keeping notes this time, I might find it eventually.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Damn, I know exactly what you're referring to but I can't recall off the top of my head which MATI that was, sorry!
I am going over my MATI archive again keeping notes this time, I might find it eventually.
It's a hard one to place. I'm sure it's going to be an ordeal going through all of that hopefully you are at least having fun with it. And thanks in advance if you do find it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Someone posted this question in the MATI thread:

I will be digging into the archives to listen to while I do some boring work later. Are there any older (mid 2022 or earlier) episodes people regard as particularly good or their favorite?

Kiwis are mentioning Deagle Nation, Buck Breaking, Smorky, Mama June, Tommy Tooter...

Here are some episodes that I still have listed in my favourites tab:

Mad at the Internet - Black Pill (July 2nd, 2019)

Complacency - Mad at the Internet (September 18th, 2019)

Can't get it up - Mad at the Internet (March 27th, 2020) Part 1
https://odysee.com/@kiwifarmsarchive:c/can-t-get-it-up-mad-at-the-internet-2:e

I think I like these shows because they represent where the site was at the time, and because of how these shows kinda anticipated #DropKiwiFarms.

Of all the lolcow streams I've listened to, I think the most representative of early MATI being more of a community podcast than a podcast centered on Null himself was "Talk with Margaret's Stalker Kenny Jones". The way Kenny got dogpiled by Kiwis calling in during that show is IMO actually quite representative of how the threads on forum are when everyone is just rapidly shitposting in quick succession. The live call-in part is like an aural version of that.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
MATI (Latest) Mad at the Internet April 14th, 2023 - 7k views on Youtube (10k right now)

Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mati:c/2023-04-14-mad-at-the-inter:a
Rumble: https://rumble.com/v2i4sr2-mad-at-the-internet-april-14th-2023.html

Opening song: Undertale OST - Hopes and dreams

Closing song: Avril 14 cover

There's so much going on, not just, like, with the internet but also with my personal life, I've been sorting out all sorts of shit, going all over the place, taking care of issues with governments and so on and so forth. I am so pleased right now. It honestly could not have been a better week for me.

Kiwifarms.cc is up but he says:

"I should warn you, we're not ready for anything yet. Crunk[lord420] is still working to getting up to 100%. Still connecting everything. There's probably gonna be some downtime, he's gonna fuck with the database life, as he always does. So don't expect flawless uptime or anything."

"If you are on poast, you will not be able to have fun with us on de Fediverse. Because, Graf has announced that he has, within 24 hours of kiwifarms.cc coming back online, he has already defederated it."

Shows a post from Graf claiming it was due to lolicon from pawoon.et Null claims he blocked that instance months ago. "It was a moderator action that I forced crunklord to do because he didn't want to defederate any instances."

Josh claims that his rules for blocking lolicon instances are identical to Graf's own rules.

Claims Graf hates KF because his old admin was exposed as a pedophile by KF. Graf was overwhelmed, he still hates Josh and KF for exposing his admin.

GrafDefederatesKFCC.jpgKLBlocksTheseInstances.jpg

This part about Liz Fong Jones contacting the Australian document to discuss Null's Chinese connection:

"It also makes me laugh because I know that the trannies are still seething over the KFs. And, Liz Fong-Jones has promised to consult with the Australian Federal Government and identify my intricate network of Chinese contacts which are funneling money to support my operations and keep the KFs up. Will Liz Fong-Jones, an actual brick-face trannie, communist trannie, be able to deduce the complex network of Chinese informants that I have around me? Find out next episode."

Was in reference to my post yesterday about crazy Neal Rauhauser discussing his conspiracy theory about Null and Vincent being Chinese intel assets with Liz Fong Jones, back when both of them still had Twitter accounts:

CrazyNealTellsLizNullIzAFedzLizSwallows.jpg

In other words, Null is still coming over here to read everything I post. (I don't understand this... apparently I'm too stupid to post on KF and worthy of a ban, but Null still seeks out my posts here? Why?) The Neal Rauhauser post was merely a repeat of everything I had already posted on KF, which I guess he never bothered to read while I was posting it on his site. I had to post it here from him to finally read it. :rolleyes:

Finally, this is the worst thing I have ever seen on MATI Livestream, and that it showed up by accident towards the very end as a seemingly spontaneous Youtube recommendation only makes it more perverse in my eyes:

IXI.jpg

If you don't know who this is, this is Youtuber Ixi Music. She is a film music composer in Texas who makes Youtube videos explaining contemporary alternative music from a compositional, music theoretical perspective. Her channel is here:

I personally discovered Ixi through her excellent video series explaining the sampling and composition of every song on Nine Inch Nails' The Downward Spiral album, which is what I watched when I walked away from my KF account after Null threatened to ban me. That Ixi playlist on The Downward Spiral was basically my KF detox, to transition from shit posting on KF every night to no longer visiting the site:

Seeing Ixi's video on Aphex Twin's Avril 14 recommended on a MATI Livestream with a comic drawing of Null's dog avatar (rolling on the floor playing with the little kiwi birds around him) to the left of her, is quite perverse an image. Even by sheer algorithmic accident. Why the hell Null was recommended one of Ixi's videos by the algorithm is anyone's guess.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I hate troons so fucking much, every time I try to go over the latest MATI to find the interesting bits they go and take it down:

LatestMATICensored.jpg

If Null deletes his MATI Livestreams as soon as they're done, that means I won't be able to go over the Youtube VOD of the latest MATI episode after the fact. I am gonna have to go to Rumble or Odysee to see if there's a mirror there. 😕

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I hate troons so fucking much, every time I try to go over the latest MATI to find the interesting bits they go and take it down:

View attachment 32479

If Null deletes his MATI Livestreams as soon as they're done, that means I won't be able to go over the Youtube VOD of the latest MATI episode after the fact. I am gonna have to go to Rumble or Odysee to see if there's a mirror there. 😕
Here you are my OF gf

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
"I have a strike on Youtube and I got it within 24 hours of streaming yesterday." (Null was streaming yesterday?)

Mad at the Internet (April 21st, 2023)
https://odysee.com/@mati:c/2023-04-21-mad-at-the-internet:8

Back-up stream: https://rumble.com/v2jk7rw-mad-at-the-internet-april-21st-2023.html

Null claims he is allergic to both dust and trees. "If I ever have a child, I will shake a pine cone into their noseholes.", so now he doesn't LARP at having a daughter anymore?

He is talking about the CCC study right now. He's mocking the deprogramming programs mentioned in the conclusion of the study.

He's also reading a translation of a German article which claims that "fear-speech" is more effective than Hasspostings. Null claims it's because "fear-speech" is more fact-based.

He brings up the closing down of Buzzfeed News.

He said he's going to discuss "the Sam Hyde stuff". I have no idea what that's about and I have zero interest in Sam Hyde, so I'll skip the rest of the stream. I might plug in again later to listen to him answering superchat questions.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
"I have a strike on Youtube and I got it within 24 hours of streaming yesterday." (Null was streaming yesterday?)

Mad at the Internet (April 21st, 2023)
https://odysee.com/@mati:c/2023-04-21-mad-at-the-internet:8

Back-up stream: https://rumble.com/v2jk7rw-mad-at-the-internet-april-21st-2023.html

Null claims he is allergic to both dust and trees. "If I ever have a child, I will shake a pine cone into their noseholes.", so now he doesn't LARP at having a daughter anymore?

He is talking about the CCC study right now. He's mocking the deprogramming programs mentioned in the conclusion of the study.

He's also reading a translation of a German article which claims that "fear-speech" is more effective than Hasspostings. Null claims it's because "fear-speech" is more fact-based.

He brings up the closing down of Buzzfeed News.

He said he's going to discuss "the Sam Hyde stuff". I have no idea what that's about and I have zero interest in Sam Hyde, so I'll skip the rest of the stream. I might plug in again later to listen to him answering superchat questions.
sam is running a online reality show called fishtank live where he makes 6 socially awkward autists live with each other in the same house for 6 weeks

Reason: Nigger

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Everyone, it's time to play Geoguessr with Null!

"There is a sign near my house that is a heart that has written in it "sex bussy", I have to see that every time I walk to and from the store."

Other quotes from Null on MATI today:

Null: "I don't believe homosexuality can be cured" (Oh really mr "Gay Phase"?)

Null: "I've been playing Rimworld, I've been disconnected, I'm burned out."

Null: "When I started no-fap stuff, it was easier to focus on other things after a couple of days."

Null: "I would love it if the biz board on KF was more active."

@ipreferpickles since you like to screengrab the KF chat, you should come over to Rumble during MATI to screengrab the MATI chat there as well, it's hilarious:

MATIKiwisOnTehLunix.jpgMATIKiwisAltTechNeedsNull.jpg

sam is running a online reality show called fishtank live where he makes 6 socially awkward autists live with each other in the same house for 6 weeks
So it's like Big Brother but for/with zoomers? I guess that's a whole new concept for them...

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Mad at the Internet (March 31st, 2023), 12k views on Youtube

Archived: https://rumble.com/v2fmlh8-mad-at-the-internet-march-31st-2023.html

This is the preliminary design for the new KF hoodie which he wants to be his next merch run:

View attachment 31668

It's a kiwi bird holding a bunch of cut wires on its left claw saying "GTT"[link] and "Zayo"[link] on the torn cable ends, and another bunch of cut wires on his right claw with one wire saying "Lumen"[link]. These are some of the backbones/Tier 1s that dropped KF during #DropKiwiFarms.

I don't know how these companies feel about their company names being used on a hoodie that's going to be sold commercially. Aren't company names supposed to be proprietary and stuff? IIRC, many companies have registered their company names as a trademark exactly for this reason, to prevent their names ending up on merchandise.

Null: "If copyright was abolished entirely, I wouldn't cry."

Donald Trump indicted by a NY Grand Jury: "I am actually really sick of hearing of him. I wished he'd fuck off after he lost the election."

Restrict Act aka the anti-TikTok law:

Asks people to watch hardware repairman Youtuber Louis Rossman's video about the Restrict Act:

Youtuber Ruben Sim (over a million subs) pissed off Furries:

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=1220

The TIF school shooter: "If you put testosterone in a man, violence becomes the more logical option."

Null: "The Natsees are dead, they don't exist."

Trans Day of Vengeance:

Null: "We have no mental health in the US."

Nightmare fuel (someone asked Null to cover "pooners" in the MATI thread the other day[link])

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=3700

Chris Chan:

Null got an offer to have a book about him ghost-written:

Null: "I will probably never do hosting again in the VPS [link] sence"

"I never watched Breaking Bad", he claims now, when before he said he was watching Breaking Bad with the genderless they/them:

He says he's never been to Bosnia and doesn't want to go there because it's muslim: "Bosnians and Albanians are the lowest form of people. They are people who got conquered by the Ottomans, and then they got buck broken so fucking bad that they're now the only muslim countries in Europe. And they just live like that. And they call themselves muslim because the Ottomans raped their mothers, years and years ago, centuries ago. It's like they carried on that tradition of being buck broken servant of Sultan Mehmet or whatever the fuck. How fucking vile and disgusting of all people can you possibly be. I really hate them. They're literally like vestering wounds on the map of Europe, these shitty muslim ghettos that exist, for whatever reasons, in the Balkans, cos the Sultan told them to Ugh, makes my skin crawl! Fuck'em!". @Sailfish he still angry because you pointed this out!

Null's great-grandfather, who was an alcoholic who was mean to his great-grandmother.

Null said on MATI today that he's gonna perform some kind of "transformation" to the back-end, which is gonna cause the Mad At The Internet site to be offline until next week:

He said he's making "big changes to infrastructure", hoping that this change will be the last for a while:

He also mentioned Chantal, Idubbz, Peetz and Ethan Ralph again but I couldn't care less so I skipped those parts.
A little history if you don't mind: Null is operating under some misconceptions about Albania. Yes Albania is predominately Muslim 58.79%. Christianity comes in at 2nd Place with 16.99% of the population. But it is ranked among the least religious countries in the world and officially it is a secular state with no state religion. Yes they have freedom of worship there. Null would not have an issue with being a practicing Catholic in Albania. After WW2 Albania became a communist satellite state of the Soviet Union with Enver Hoxha in power as head of the Albanian Party of Labor (the sole political party in Albania). The Albanian Party of Labor was fanatically devoted to Marxist-Leninism. The country went on a campaign to eradicate religion and destroyed hundreds of mosques and manuscripts. Churches were not spared either. In 1967 Albania declared itself the world's first atheist state and outlawed the practice of any religion. Religious clergy were rounded up on trumped up charges and imprisoned or executed. After the death of Hoxha, Ramiz Alia took his place and Albania began to tone down its strident anti-religious policy. Among other things under communist rule was that private citizens were forbidden to have automobiles and had to get around on hourse and buggy. Albania also had travel and visa restrictions under communist rule which made it very isolated and hard to travel to. When news anchors from 20/20 went in after the fall of communism, it had the lowest standard of living in all of Europe (basically equivalent to that around the beginning of the 20th century). Anyway, it is a candidate for admission into the EU. They don't have an issue with Albania like they do with Turkey. I am guessing because Albania is entirely within Europe unlike Turkey, and it is a lot more democratic than Turkey.

Bosnia - Herzegovina is 51% Muslim and 46% Christian. It is also a secular state and also a candidate for admission into the EU. Islam has been a part of Europe for hundreds of years.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Goodbye Horses (April 28th, 2023) - Mad at the Internet - 6,4k views on Youtube, 1,3k on Odysee

https://rumble.com/v2kvz3o-mad-at-the-internet-april-28th-2023.html

Some parts of interest:

Null is still "snoofly" due to his allergies.

"lolcow e-mail will be back up this week, I promise."

Null wants to thumbnail images in Rust with ffmpeg, says he'll likely end up doing it in Docker. (FYI, Docker is a containerization system. Whenever you see Null in the TG respond to a user saying something to the effect of: "I am completely unable to reproduce this", "I am thoroughly unable to reproduce your issue", he's likely referring to "spinning a Docker container".)

"There may be forces outside of my control that might try to fuck with us in the future" (brings up the ICANN thing about any government in the world being allowed to seize a top level domain):

Big gender reveal on MATI today:

"The Amazing Atheist was the first Youtube channel I followed." - Joshua Conner Moon of KiwiFarms.

He claims that the Big Brother rip-off show Fishtank is the most popular part of KiwiFarms right now, with 10k posts and millions of views within a week:

No peppers this year because all his plants are dead. He was only able to plant garlic this year:

He also now claims that he doesn't have a girlfriend or a daughter, and even implicitly denies having the cat? He says he's "still at square one in life". It's insane how he even tries to gaslight about the cat, when we've literally heard it meow into his microphone repeatedly on the previous MATI. I hope it's out of protectiveness.