Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Josh's history of facial blindness continues.
With the magick of AI film, anything is possible nowadays:

Archive of Mad at the Internet (May 19th, 2023)

The MATI parasocial Relationship in one comment:

MATIParasocial.jpg

Source:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QurglDoiqEI&lc=Ugw6j8UDFI3Ig2tuS6t4AaABAg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
MATI is live right now:

Mad at the Internet (May 26th, 2023)

Edit: the above episode is archived in full here

Odysee:

Rumble:

He warns:

This stream will be very rage-inducing, I have very little positive to say. It's getting harder to stay light-hearted.

He claims to have "one fourth of the usual audience" of KF on Tor right now, but assures them KF will be back on the clearnet.

Null has a poll up asking whether he should split MATI in two, with the second weekly show being during "Amerimutt hours", saying he will stream in the middle of the night for the sake of his American listeners.

MoarMATIMoarMoney.jpg

BTW, who is Zyonhunter, the MATI chat mod?

WhoISZyonHunter.jpg

Several videos about Sweden and in Swedish in this playlist on their channel:

Last edited:

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Null has a poll up asking whether he should split MATI in two, with the second weekly show being during "Amerimutt hours", saying he will stream in the middle of the night for the sake of his American listeners.
Uh oh sisters, Null is trying to be subtle about pulling a double grift. Trouble paying the bills at the Mango Ranch?

Empresa

Ladmin
I guess he hasn't forgotten about me lol

he's definitely mentioning my name ,but that is EMPRESS the russian game cracker.
1685121698028.png
1685121701298.png
1685121703859.png

I see my old associate ero aka the grown man elaine says is 17 in the comments , believes the faildox as well 😢
1685121773450.png

idk why he kept saying it like this tho.
1685121777825.png

I did use the empress moniker for a bit on kiwi tho
1685122316552.png

obviously after this I gave the account away as I didn't want this attention ,especially from alice.
1685122325301.png

one day later the account was banned for being me .
1685122460779.png

Last edited:

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
reminds me of ralph doing almost 5-8 hrs when he used to do 2-4 hrs a year or two ago.
Ralph level streams coming from Null aren't that big of a red flag because that's pretty par for the course for most internet personalities nowadays. I would be more concerned if he went the way of DSP.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
He warns:

He claims to have "one fourth of the usual audience" of KF on Tor right now, but assures them KF will be back on the clearnet.
He assures everyone it'll return on the clearnet, it's just been weeks and he has no specific ideas about how it will happen. And he has no friends especially not any with technical knowledge or connections to companies that could make that happen. As far as anyone knows, he has no other form of employment even as charity makework from other far-right grifter wankoids, isn't particularly good at self-taught programming and the only thing he could possibly put on his resume for the last decade is 'work' on two of the documented most toxic sites that have ever existed on the internet, one being 8chan and the other being the Chris-chan stalking forum. So is he so deluded that he thinks his life as it is now will go on forever and there will be no dramatic interruption or decline in comfort? I'm always so taken aback by how psychotically positive and avoidant of reality he seems in these streams. He put a bunch of Christian scriptural shit all over Kiwi Farms during last year's outages, I wonder if he's deluded enough to think God is going to intervene if he just prays and hates troons hard enough.

Empresa

Ladmin
@Empresa You literally just got mentioned?!
so he addressed it later on and wtf is he talking about? im not allowed to post here ? I run this place ? :story:

got me all kinds of fucked up , timestamp
a little annoyed he summed me up in the shittiest ways with half truths.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

then again i make fun of him everyday lol

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
I hate his breathing sounds. Guy needs to lose some weight.
What if we split the difference play boy and he just stops breathing?
so he addressed it later on and wtf is he talking about? im not allowed to post here ? I run this place ? :story:
View attachment 34803
got me all kinds of fucked up , timestamp
a little annoyed he summed me up in the shittiest ways with half truths.
View attachment 34804
then again i make fun of him everyday lol
goodtobeking-theking.gif

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
it's just been weeks and he has no specific ideas about how it will happen.
The fact that he's not disclosing anything specific this time to me suggests that there are already lawyers involved, and it was his lawyers who told him not to disclose anything. Just speculating here based on what he said on Telegram at the beginning of this latest take-down campaign. He said that he wanted to talk about what's happening but that he can't, suggesting someone else had asked him not discuss anything in public.
And he has no friends especially not any with technical knowledge or connections to companies that could make that happen.
I don't know what friends he has, do you?
I'm always so taken aback by how psychotically positive and avoidant of reality he seems in these streams.
Sorry, but that seems like projection on your part, like you're upset at him not having the kneejerk reaction you expected him to have. TBH, I felt the same way during #DKF, many Kiwis at the time commented on the fact that he seemed so cool and collected about being relentlessly attacked. IMO, the take-down of a website looks more dramatic when you view it as a visitor from the outside, than it does from the webmaster's point of view, as the one who sees what's actually happening under the hood. Null has a very technical understanding of what a take-down entails. Therefore, Null views these take-downs as a purely technical problem that can be solved through technical means. He doesn't sit there agonizing over reputational damage or trying to persuade people otherwise. He'd rather spend his time figuring out how to implement a new piece of software or hardware. I also think he views himself as the captain of the ship, so if he remains calm his fellow travellers will not be alarmed.