Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Inkeddownload - 2023-03-12T123458.135.jpg

Wow! These niggas don't want me to see their secret shit without me having to give them that bullshit confirmation shit. :/

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Don't care about KF lore now honestly but don't you have better things to do? You DO have better things to do than wasting your life listening to an ugly incel screeching, right?
The answers to your questions are: absolutely and absolutely.

be nice neko theres like 12 of us . our new friend likes to write ,, you dont have to read itg.

Hey, it's OK. Remember, I just came in from KF!

but yeah other than the PVS shit i didn't give it much of a listen.
Same, I only listened to it because I wanted to hear what Null had to say about PVS and the chudbuds hack. As for the rest of the episode, I skipped over the entire part about Ethan Ralph and his wife, as I'd usually do whenever Null would talk about him. I never cared at all about Null's beef with Ethan Ralph, never understood why Ethan Ralph was a recurring topic on MATI. Even after I learned that Null was once involved with the Killstreams (which I never watched or listened to, of all those GamerGate people I only remember watching Internet Aristocrat's videos a couple of times). I've listened to old MATI episodes (from when it was called Midnight Mad) and the podcast was just more fun when it was more of a "community podcast" discussing whatever was popular on the forum with forum members calling in and interacting with Null directly over voice chat. Overtime that direct community input was discontinued (unless it was in the form of superchats), and MATI became a podcast about whatever personal drama Null was involved with every week.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Unfortunately I can't find a video version of the following MATI episode, so I'm just gonna give the link to the .mp3 archive. This means I can't give direct links to the segments I'm quoting, but I have transcribed them, if you don't wanna scroll through the whole thing.

I was listening to the MATI episode Ambulance ASMR (2022 - 04 - 15) and I noticed Null saying some things I found to be... weird at best:

at the beginning Null mentions that he was out and about while driving, for the first time in almost 10 years:

1:44 I have been out and about. No, this is, this is, uh, top secret Lolcow LLC business, so I cannot disclose where, or when, or why, or how. But I will disclose that, uh, for the first time in... almost a decade? A very long time! Closer to a decade than half a decade, I have driven. I have been driving a car. And I have tanned half of my body. I was driving so much. So that was fun. A little bit scary, cos I always hang to one side of the road too much, so, uh, I really miss... and I said this before just thinking about it but I was just thinking about my car in the US and how I would just drive. And I would just enjoy driving. And I think that's something they're gonna take from us. It's too fun. It's too fun, it's too empowering. It's too useful to a normal person to leave in their hands.

6:36 I'd like to get a driver's license that is registered within the... it's called the Transportation Block, it's a type of union outside the EU because it includes, like, Serbia and other Yugoslavian countries. Here's a fun fact about what Serbians do: a lot of truck drivers in the EU are Serbian. But Serbia isn't in the Schengen [Zone], so they can't drive into, like, you know, Italy or Austria or whatever. So those countries are part of the Transportation Block so they get a special permit so they can as part of their job, as part of their, like, a trucking company that can drive up into the rest of Europe. So if I get, like a Transportation Block license, I could go wherever I want whenever I want.

He says he cannot disclose where he drove to... but later proceeds to do so anyway. This is the latter part where it gets weird while Null is describing where he drove to, while driving again for the first time in 10 years:

1:17:40 Someone tipped 5 dollars to ask why I would move to China? I don't know bro. I'm halfway there. I drove, I got through Turkey. I drove through to Syria. I drove through Turkey. I drove through Syria. You have to be careful on the roads in Syria. The roads are really narrow and there's bombs everywhere. So you have to...(laughs)... if you feel like there might be a landmine up ahead? Pro-tip: you outta your car and throw a stick or a rock, and if it explodes, then you're safe to go.

... so why was Null driving through Turkey all the way to Syria, a year ago? Just for the hell of it? 🤨

Is Null perhaps working part-time as a truck driver or delivery man in Serbia? :unsure:

Still, why would Null want to go to Syria as an American citizen (he claims he still has an American passport), with all the known risks that entails?

DO NOT TRAVEL
The US Department of State currently recommends US citizens DO NOT TRAVEL to Syria due to terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, armed conflict, and risk of unjust detention.

This is really strange you guys...

Why is it that every time I listen closely to these MATI episodes, I always come across a story from Null that seems weird at best, sus at worse?

Like, on that other MATI episode I quoted, Null mentions wanting to travel to China with Vincent and some other undisclosed friend... but then he says that this other friend wanted to film him doing something embarrassing to blackmail him...

Here, he claims to have driven all the way from Serbia, through Turkey to Syria amongst landmines...

Either he's making all this shit up (that's Occam's Razor), or there is a secret side to Null that still very, um, "itinerant", that no one knows about.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Either he's making all this shit up (that's Occam's Razor)
Descartes and Kant vote: This Never Happened, and I'll tell you for why...
or there is a secret side to Null that still very, um, "itinerant", that no one knows about.
He say THROUGH Syria, if your transcript is accurate. There are four countries you can get to if you drive THROUGH Syria. Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan and Israel. If he's trying to imply he's a White Helmet, well done. They're kiddie rapers, aren't they?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
There are four countries you can get to if you drive THROUGH Syria. Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan and Israel.

Driving, as an American (who by his own admission hasn't driven for almost a decade), through Turkey and through Syria, on his way to... where/what exactly? For example, Belgrade to Beirut, Lebanon is 27 hours. Suppose he drove there over 2-3 days, what was the purpose of this trip? (If it was not him getting paid to deliver something?) All that distance just for the fuck of it? And why is he saying that "it's top secret Lolcow LLC business"? If it was some kind of 3rd world disaster tourism trip that he and his girlfriend [citation needed] decided to embark on, why not just say that?

Of the countries you listed as possible destinations, I don't see why Null would want to travel to Israel (cos why the hell (((they))) would ever let him into their country), so let's look at the others:

Iraq Travel Advisory
Travel Advisory
January 3, 2023 Iraq - Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to Iraq due to terrorism, kidnapping, armed conflict, civil unrest, and Mission Iraq’s limited capacity to provide support to U.S. citizens.

Lebanon Travel Advisory
Travel Advisory
February 1, 2023 Lebanon - Level 3: Reconsider Travel

Reconsider travel to Lebanon due to crime, terrorism, armed conflict, civil unrest, kidnapping and  Embassy Beirut’s limited capacity to provide support to U.S. citizens. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Jordan Travel Advisory
Travel Advisory
October 5, 2022 Jordan - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution

Exercise increased caution in Jordan due to terrorism. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Do not travel to:

Within 3.5 km of the Jordanian border with Syria and east of the town of Ruwayshid in the direction of the border with Iraq due to terrorism and armed conflict.
Designated Syrian refugee camps in Jordan due to Government of Jordan restrictions on entry into these camps.
Zarqa, Rusayfah, and the Baqa’a neighborhood of Ayn Basha due to terrorism and crime.
Reconsider travel to:

Ma’an City and some areas of Ma’an Governorate due to terrorism and crime.

Again, either is' Occam's Razor and #ThisNeverHappened or... it's something weird and sus that he's only hinting at. 🤨 :unsure:

I also find it weird that there's no video mirror of this particular MATI episode, only an .mp3 archive. All the other MATI episodes have several mirrors all over the place... but not this one?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null thinks his MATI channel on Youtube is going to get banned so he was asking people to subscribe and like his Livestream, saying he has "an impending sense of doom":

Today he got 11k views for MATI Youtube, 773 views on Odyssee. Not as good as during #DropKiwiFarms.

Reason: layout edit

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Null thinks his MATI channel on Youtube is going to get banned so he was asking people to subscribe and like his Livestream, saying he has "an impending sense of doom":

Today he got 11k views for MATI Youtube, 773 views on Odyssee. Not as good as during #DropKiwiFarms.
His show was boring today. And a couple hundred people were waiting for Godwinson, but that doesn't make up the difference.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Driving, as an American (who by his own admission hasn't driven for almost a decade), through Turkey and through Syria, on his way to... where/what exactly? For example, Belgrade to Beirut, Lebanon is 27 hours. Suppose he drove there over 2-3 days, what was the purpose of this trip? (If it was not him getting paid to deliver something?) All that distance just for the fuck of it? And why is he saying that "it's top secret Lolcow LLC business"? If it was some kind of 3rd world disaster tourism trip that he and his girlfriend [citation needed] decided to embark on, why not just say that?

Of the countries you listed as possible destinations, I don't see why Null would want to travel to Israel (cos why the hell (((they))) would ever let him into their country), so let's look at the others:

Again, either is' Occam's Razor and #ThisNeverHappened or... it's something weird and sus that he's only hinting at. 🤨 :unsure:

I also find it weird that there's no video mirror of this particular MATI episode, only an .mp3 archive. All the other MATI episodes have several mirrors all over the place... but not this one?
Could this mean Null works for the deep state? The next 9/11 for lolcows? Let's put that to the test

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's Null a year ago on the Friend-and-Enemy MATI episode (March 4th, 2022) talking about bitcoin being more valuable than the Russian Ruble:

Later on the same podcast Null said that he likes to watch Russian Youtuber NFKRZ, whose alias is pronounced as "no fuckerz" but I guess Null couldn't figure that out, LMAO. Null says: "The entire country of Russia has been given the KiwiFarms treatment for Putin's actions."

I can definitely see why Null likes to watch NFKRZ's videos:

LMAO, can you imagine Null passing along his Serbian house to NFKRZ so that he can move to Serbia, and then Null can move to Brazilian bitcoin-paradise Curitiba. All these controversial Youtubers can create a network of safehouses for themselves around the world, where they can flee to from stalkers, SWATTers, hostile governments, etc.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Mad at the Internet (March 24th, 2023) - 9.2k views on YT

I didn't watch the whole thing but I skimmed through it. Here are some parts that seemed of interest:

Null is making "long term plans to reduce overhead. It's all coming together, my grand designs are coming together."

"I received a DMCA from Jeffrey Star"

He sings Happy Birthday for Cozy Rozy.

Null's picture of his seedlings:

Hinting at moving again: "I don't even know if I'll be living where I'm living now in time to, like, harvest them, cos I'm considering moving some place else, but..."

"The remote server where our image files are stored is down right now because of a vulnerability that was discovered and is being patched."

"I have been around in the 'industry', I wanna say, for over 10 years now, because I was programming since I was 18 in a professional capacity. I have never met a black programmer, anywhere. I cannot name off the top of my head a single black programmer."

Donald Trump segment.

Fredrick Brennan segment.

Null tried to watch the movie Everything Everywhere All At Once and he only liked the scene where IRS agents get murdered:

"Here's my review of The Whale"

Null on bitchycoin: "I use it as currency whenever possible, I wish it was real currency."

Null knows what Slavic women are like: "I don't know man, Slav women are crazy! (laughs) I don't know what to tell you about that."

Superchat question: "How do you like living in Serbia and Ukraine?". Claims Serbia is better than Ukraine. Insists he left Ukraine because of Zelensky.

Claire pays a superchat to ask Null if he's willing to testify for her in court about the leaking of lewds during the chudbuds hack and leak, he denies having any relevant information that could be used in court

Null claims to have ex-friends who trooned out? "I too lost friends to the brain disease."

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I recall a MATI episode where Null described this supposed "rescue plan for Chris Chan" that he had come up with in the event of Barb's death. If I recall correctly, the plan involved Null travelling to VA personally to meet with Chris Chan.

This was before the arrest, and before Null got stuck in Serbia [citation needed] due to his refusal to get vaccinated for Covid-19... so perhaps Null has since abandoned his plan?

If Null is telling the truth about being stuck in Europe, then surely Null can no longer travel to VA to pick up Chris Chan and do whatever he was originally planning to do?

If anyone recalls which MATI episode this was, please post!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Mad at the Internet (March 31st, 2023), 12k views on Youtube

Archived: https://rumble.com/v2fmlh8-mad-at-the-internet-march-31st-2023.html

This is the preliminary design for the new KF hoodie which he wants to be his next merch run:

TheNewKFHoodie.jpg

It's a kiwi bird holding a bunch of cut wires on its left claw saying "GTT"[link] and "Zayo"[link] on the torn cable ends, and another bunch of cut wires on his right claw with one wire saying "Lumen"[link]. These are some of the backbones/Tier 1s that dropped KF during #DropKiwiFarms.

I don't know how these companies feel about their company names being used on a hoodie that's going to be sold commercially. Aren't company names supposed to be proprietary and stuff? IIRC, many companies have registered their company names as a trademark exactly for this reason, to prevent their names ending up on merchandise.

Null: "If copyright was abolished entirely, I wouldn't cry."

Donald Trump indicted by a NY Grand Jury: "I am actually really sick of hearing of him. I wished he'd fuck off after he lost the election."

Restrict Act aka the anti-TikTok law:

Asks people to watch hardware repairman Youtuber Louis Rossman's video about the Restrict Act:

Youtuber Ruben Sim (over a million subs) pissed off Furries:

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=1220

The TIF school shooter: "If you put testosterone in a man, violence becomes the more logical option."

Null: "The Natsees are dead, they don't exist."

Trans Day of Vengeance:

Null: "We have no mental health in the US."

Nightmare fuel (someone asked Null to cover "pooners" in the MATI thread the other day[link])

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=3700

Chris Chan:

Null got an offer to have a book about him ghost-written:

Null: "I will probably never do hosting again in the VPS [link] sence"

"I never watched Breaking Bad", he claims now, when before he said he was watching Breaking Bad with the genderless they/them:

He says he's never been to Bosnia and doesn't want to go there because it's muslim: "Bosnians and Albanians are the lowest form of people. They are people who got conquered by the Ottomans, and then they got buck broken so fucking bad that they're now the only muslim countries in Europe. And they just live like that. And they call themselves muslim because the Ottomans raped their mothers, years and years ago, centuries ago. It's like they carried on that tradition of being buck broken servant of Sultan Mehmet or whatever the fuck. How fucking vile and disgusting of all people can you possibly be. I really hate them. They're literally like vestering wounds on the map of Europe, these shitty muslim ghettos that exist, for whatever reasons, in the Balkans, cos the Sultan told them to Ugh, makes my skin crawl! Fuck'em!". @Sailfish he still angry because you pointed this out!

Null's great-grandfather, who was an alcoholic who was mean to his great-grandmother.

Null said on MATI today that he's gonna perform some kind of "transformation" to the back-end, which is gonna cause the Mad At The Internet site to be offline until next week:

He said he's making "big changes to infrastructure", hoping that this change will be the last for a while:

He also mentioned Chantal, Idubbz, Peetz and Ethan Ralph again but I couldn't care less so I skipped those parts.

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
Mad at the Internet (March 31st, 2023), 12k views on Youtube

Archived: https://rumble.com/v2fmlh8-mad-at-the-internet-march-31st-2023.html

This is the preliminary design for the new KF hoodie which he wants to be his next merch run:

View attachment 31668

It's a kiwi bird holding a bunch of cut wires on its left claw saying "GTT"[link] and "Zayo"[link] on the torn cable ends, and another bunch of cut wires on his right claw with one wire saying "Lumen"[link]. These are some of the backbones/Tier 1s that dropped KF during #DropKiwiFarms.

I don't know how these companies feel about their company names being used on a hoodie that's going to be sold commercially. Aren't company names supposed to be proprietary and stuff? IIRC, many companies have registered their company names as a trademark exactly for this reason, to prevent their names ending up on merchandise.

Null: "If copyright was abolished entirely, I wouldn't cry."

Donald Trump indicted by a NY Grand Jury: "I am actually really sick of hearing of him. I wished he'd fuck off after he lost the election."

Restrict Act aka the anti-TikTok law:

Asks people to watch hardware repairman Youtuber Louis Rossman's video about the Restrict Act:

Youtuber Ruben Sim (over a million subs) pissed off Furries:

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=1220

The TIF school shooter: "If you put testosterone in a man, violence becomes the more logical option."

Null: "The Natsees are dead, they don't exist."

Trans Day of Vengeance:

Null: "We have no mental health in the US."

Nightmare fuel (someone asked Null to cover "pooners" in the MATI thread the other day[link])

https://www.youtube.com/live/2VoFu7i8xHg?feature=share&t=3700

Chris Chan:

Null got an offer to have a book about him ghost-written:

Null: "I will probably never do hosting again in the VPS [link] sence"

"I never watched Breaking Bad", he claims now, when before he said he was watching Breaking Bad with the genderless they/them:

He says he's never been to Bosnia and doesn't want to go there because it's muslim: "Bosnians and Albanians are the lowest form of people. They are people who got conquered by the Ottomans, and then they got buck broken so fucking bad that they're now the only muslim countries in Europe. And they just live like that. And they call themselves muslim because the Ottomans raped their mothers, years and years ago, centuries ago. It's like they carried on that tradition of being buck broken servant of Sultan Mehmet or whatever the fuck. How fucking vile and disgusting of all people can you possibly be. I really hate them. They're literally like vestering wounds on the map of Europe, these shitty muslim ghettos that exist, for whatever reasons, in the Balkans, cos the Sultan told them to Ugh, makes my skin crawl! Fuck'em!". @Sailfish he still angry because you pointed this out!

Null's great-grandfather, who was an alcoholic who was mean to his great-grandmother.

Null said on MATI today that he's gonna perform some kind of "transformation" to the back-end, which is gonna cause the Mad At The Internet site to be offline until next week:

He said he's making "big changes to infrastructure", hoping that this change will be the last for a while:

He also mentioned Chantal, Idubbz, Peetz and Ethan Ralph again but I couldn't care less so I skipped those parts.
Your obsession with null its a bit worrisome

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Your obsession with null its a bit worrisome
Are you one of his fanbois coming over here to troll? Why are you singling me out to tell me this? Why don't you tell the same thing to @ipreferpickles who is screengrabbing his every comment on KF and @Nektar Geist who is screengrabbing his chat comments? If you don't like the fact that we're documenting Null, just press "ignore" on our accounts. It's that simple. In fact...