Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
yep, and that symptom is often called autism.
A site like the Farms would do better under different ownership but Josh is adamant on not giving it up. I already mentioned my belief that he bought the site so that nobody could ban him, it seriously does seem like if he does so, then he'll truly have nowhere else to go.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
A site like the Farms would do better under different ownership but Josh is adamant on not giving it up. I already mentioned my belief that he bought the site so that nobody could ban him, it seriously does seem like if he does so, then he'll truly have nowhere else to go.
he was persistent:
unknown-37 (1).png

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Tell you what, I kinda miss the days it was just the Cwcki Forums, and we could just discuss Sonichu and stuff. I guess the general lack of Chris content just drove the place in a different direction, in a way.

That and a site about lolcows being run by a lolcow can't end well. Then again, you kinda gotta have lolcow traits to be seriously interested in this kind of thing.

I've kinda grown to prefer the general discussion areas instead, because people seemed more chilled out. I've also had a love/hate relationship with A&N and Happenings as well, I appreciate the variety of topics there but the fools complaining about "da jooze" or anyone who isn't the complexion of office paper all the time makes it difficult to take anything seriously.

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
Hello, I'm back from the dead , and I'm here with another recording of Josh's MATI stream today; and now, fresh from the presses, it's another Josh stream where he:

• Ask Daddy Musk to unban him NAOW
  • Talks about one of Ethan Klein's accounts getting banned
  • Plays some stupid video about a cat dancing
  • talks about Chantal AGAIN
Overall, nothing really interesting to talk about, apart from the fact that Milk in the Poast.tv chat is a janny that moderates the chat and is a degenerate, and Null and Graf are pedos. So, really, nothing new to learn, sorry folks.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I originally wrote this post as a reply to "Odysseus" aka @Isaac Lee Flores but since his thread has since been merged into the main thread, and since I am mainly quoting from past MATI episodes, I thought I'd post my reply here instead. TLDR, the post is me recommending two MATI episodes to Isaac, two episodes that he really should've listened to before embarking on his research into Vincent Zhen and Null's Chinese connection:

Isaac wrote:

Who is Vincent Zhen?
Currently I don’t know.

Why a 37 year old man would sign his name onto document for a company he doesn’t seem to operate bares many questions.

Onions wrote:

I doubt the reality is as crazy as you hope it to be. Didn't Null work in Australia years ago? Could very easily have met Vincent then and just become friends. Neither Vincent nor his sister seem shady, there's some family trust fund related to "The Zhen family", but no proof it's even the same family, despite it being the same country.

Actually to anyone who actually watches MATI, I know he had a stream on China at one point.

I seriously don't get why he doesn't just fucking move there with how much he talks about it.

Interesting how Ody purports to have researched Joshua Moon, his companies and his associates to be making such (entirely unsubstantiated) claims about supposed drug dealing and Null being a Chinese intel asset... but during that deepdive to get to the bottom of it all, Ody apparently overlooked the fact that Null did a 3+ hour MATI Livestream interview with Vincent back in 2019, during which Vincent was introduced to Null's audience and was extensively questioned about China and Chinese culture by MATI listeners:

031 - Let's talk about China.
Originally uploaded to KFA on: Jan 16, 2019

On Saturday, 6pm EST I'll be bringing on a personal friend from China who has lived and worked in the country. We'll be going over recent news articles and take questions from you guys on any and all things China.

Vincent is referred to as "Vee" in the chat. During the interview "Vee" openly identifies himself as a Chinese man living in Australia. He specifically says that he lives in Australia and not in China (describes himself as "someone who would absolutely refuse to live in China"), and that he hasn't been in China since 2015. Null himself states that he has never been to China but that he'd like to visit Shenzhen (the warehouse district outside of HongKong) together with "Vee" to eat chicken feet, pigs feet and other weird exotic food. Null and Vee also discuss the game DOTA 2, so we know this is "Vinnie" from Steam. "Vee" also says that he "knows someone [in China] whose job it is to listen to conversations [amongst Western tourists talking on the phone] in Western hotels [in China]."

Here are some other interesting parts from the above MATI interview with Vincent/Vinnie/Vee:

During this part Null and "Vee" discuss DOTA 2, confirming that "Vee" is "Vinnie" from the Steam account.: "Very popular and competitive in China and Russia."

Josh: "Honestly, if I had a choice between the United Kingdom and China, I would live in China."

Josh: "I wouldn't want that to be - there's a reason why I choose to live in fucking, like, really poor countries where nobody is gonna fuck with me, because they don't have the faculties to. But I would rather know what the line is than not know what the line is, as far as censorship goes."

Josh brainstorming out loud as to whether he wants to move to China.

"If you think the European Union is not going to be as strictly filtered as China is in 10 years..."

"China seems like a great place to make a lot of money off of a lot of people who have a lot of money. And that's the bottom line. If you wanna make a lot of money, but a party-friendly app in their app store, cos they don't use the Google play store."

"I've never been there [China]". But that was in 2019, so who knows, maybe Null has since visited Dalian with his girlfriend and daughter. Allegedly.

Vee: "China just moves too fast for them to comprehend."

Part of the chat proceeds to attack Null calling him "a useful idiot" but he insists that people have no clue when they talk about China. He obviously does, as someone who by his own admission has never even been there.

Future Null on Youtube? "I bought an apartment in Shanghai. Now I'm broke."

The point about wanting to visit Shenzhen with Vincent was repeated in yet another MATI podcast two years later in 2021, namely the "Hangry" episode (12/10/2021). But this time with a huge catch: Null claimed that he blew off a Chinese trip he and Vincent were planning, because Null feared that his friend wanted to film him doing something embarrassing that he could later use as leverage to blackmail Null:

On this MATI episode Null starts off saying that he and Vincent wanted to take the trans-Siberian train line all the way to Vladivostok (51:10) "and then down to Beijing, to meet my buddy there". The buddy in Beijing presumably isn't Vincent Zhen but someone else, yet another person that Null is (remote) friends with.

Null then says that he and Vincent also wanted to travel to Western China to experience "untouched ethnic Chinese areas that are still pretty traditional" outside of the big urban centers and known tourist spots. "But I did want to visit Shenzhen, the big warehouse district next to Hong Kong."

Here's the truly crazy part of the podcast, that I bet even Ody can't explain or weave yet another conspiracy theory around:

"But now I am glad we didn't [go on this trans-Siberian train trip to Western China]. I really have a feeling that the reason why he wanted to do that was because he wanted to film me doing something embarrassing that he could use as blackmail leverage. I really believe that."

I don't know if Null was just being sarcastic or joking when he said this, but the idea of going on a trip to China with someone that you know wants to blackmail you is rather peculiar and places a huge question mark on Null's continued association to Vincent.

The endgame is for #DropKiwifarms to target known and identifiable people around Null the same way Kiwis target lolcows' friends and family in order to give Null a taste of his own medicine. They've already targeted Null's family for years so they're now moving on to targeting his business associates. It's also meant to bolster Ody's conspiracy theory that Null is a Chinese intel asset and that his forum is a honeypot, which is meant to scare people away from using his forum. It goes all the way back to that banner that Null had on 16chan where he claimed that the image board was supported by "the Chinese Mafia". That was very obviously a joke, but people who want to discredit him are now treating it as an admission on Null's part that he's truly in deep with shady Chinese elements.

i knew you were full of shit when you posted the dick picture and refused to show proof it was his literally you should take your meds

The dick pic (no evidence whatsoever that is Null, it could be anyone) was obviously social engineering: whether it's truly Null's or not, it was ultimately just bait to get you to read the rest of his posts and thus internalize the rest of his unsubstantiated claims, whether you believe them or not, these ideas are now in your head percolating there. In reality, Vincent is hardly this mystery man that Ody is making him out to be. Null's MATI fanboys have known about Vincent at least since 2019. What is rather strange is Null blowing off the 2021 trip to Vladivostok, Shenzhen & Western China because he worried that his friend might blackmail him with compromising footage, while Null nevertheless continues to associate and play Dota 2. That story is even more bizarre than the mere fact of Null's orientalism.

Would you continue to associate with someone you suspected of trying to exert coercive control over you? I wouldn't.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null made sure to mention yours truly on his MATI podcast today, while talking about having a family [citation needed], despite the world being fucked and having "lost Gen Z to (((The Gays)))":

I really truly believe that happiness is a choice, regardless or perhaps particularly because of your circumstances, when you decide to be a Negative Nancy or a Positive Polly, that is a deliberate effort. And I always noticed that the most miserable people to be around, are people who just decide, who actively decide to just be miserable and to push out any attempts to cheer them up, any attempts to prove to them that it's not so bad. They will actively fight you to not have to face the reality that they are ultimately the person who is responsible for their own happiness. So, I tell'em, you know, shit's fucked, but you're not copping any felonies. You can always change your name. If you change your name, I'll hire you to work on something. You can put me as your reference. I'll claim I have an NDA with my client so I can't tell them any details about the project we worked on with you as my employee.

[LMAO, imagine having Flow Chemical, or better yet, that Hungry Bear bullshit company with the stolen images from Instagram on your resume next to Null's phone number. "Please call this number for references."]

46:30 Don't, don't allow your, the internet and the negativity of the news on the internet to make you think, well, the whole world's fucked, why would I even want to have a family? Because, um, I'm raising kids into hellworld, and it's full of white women who fuck dogs, and we've already lost Gen Z to (((The Gays))). My boys, that Gen Z, Gen Z's (((Gays))) are mostly either kids who wannabe fashionable so they call themselves queer, not having any impetus to fuck any boys or whatever. Or they are just bisexual women who don't wanna fuck boys cos the men of Gen Z are mentally stunted. And they need help, and they need fixing. And they need some Positive Pollies to tell them, to tell their dumbasses to stop, to shave that fucking shit off their head. I walk don't the street, and it's, like, I see identical clones of young boys with broccoli perm, like, perms never looked good. They didn't look good in the fucking 1980s. They don't look good now. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people. Shave it off. They don't fuck you because you have stupid hair. Shave it off. It looks terrible. That's why they're lesbians, in case you're curious.

JFC, I never thought my funny alias here on this forum would get under his skin so bad. I still need to see the receipts for Null's alleged family though. Imagine having a crank like Null for a father and him forcing you to get a haircut because he thinks your hairdo is too (((gay))).

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Null made sure to mention yours truly on his MATI podcast today, while talking about having a family [citation needed], despite the world being fucked and having "lost Gen Z to (((The Gays)))":

JFC, I never thought my funny alias here on this forum would get under his skin so bad. I still need to see the receipts for Null's alleged family though. Imagine having a crank like Null for a father and him forcing you to get a haircut because he thinks your hairdo is too (((gay))).
Null is so mad at the internet it hurts he is THAT stupid!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I listened to MATI today to see what Null was going to say about PVS:

Of interest:

- Null claims that KF now has 16k daily visitors. When you visit the KF front page and you see something to the effect that there are about 1000 users logged in with 2000-3000 visitors, that's just a snapshot for that particular moment of the day. It doesn't mean that KF only got 3000-4000 visitors on that day.

- Null claims that DMs on KF aren't encrypted but they "self-destruct after 3 months". Null claims he doesn't read them... unless there's an exceptional reason to pull them up. (read: they don't self-destruct, he just makes me invisible to the person who received them but he can still pull them up if he has to. Be very careful who you DM with or what you discuss on KF.)

- Null summarizes the PVS scandal like this:

- PVS on chudbuds.lol sent 13k messages over 6 months
- Every single day PVS was talking to people about psyops of variable credibility
- PVS was obsessed with Ethan Ralph
- Null: The people around Ralph are "a caustic mix of really undesirable losers".
- People try to capitalize on Ralph
- In a long post on KF, PVS as "Christorian X" warned Ethan Ralph that people will go lower and lower to fuck with him, but PVS was actually describing himself
- Discord psyops

Instead of reading the really incriminating chatlogs, Null was reading some bullshit excerpts of PVS chatting with some 19 year old online prostitute he refers to as "kiddo" while trying to get her to have sex with Andy Warski.

Null said that everyone who has been banned on KF inevitably will sock to get back because he has the most fun forum on the internet which is "like cocaine to an addict".

Null clams that Poast's Graf is jealous of him because Null has more followers on Graf's instance than Graf himself does. Null is now taunting Graf: "I wanna force him to ban me by doing absolutely nothing.". Claims he gonna relaunch kiwifarms.cc

And finally, Null insists he is definitely not in the US: "I haven't been to the US since, like, 2017."

Null claims he's observing Lent and eating only vegetable soup, but says the won't go to an Eastern-Orthodox church to celebrate Easter with the locals because "it's a LARP".

At one point Null also said: "What do you think pedophiles will do with pictures of your wife and kids in the age of machine learning?" (This is clearly what Null fears the most, which is why you will never seen any evidence from him to back his claims of trad-LARPing in Serbia.)

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
1000 users logged in with 2000-3000
30% users are socks (the Whale 14.7%), and "guests" half of that is anOmnibus having loads of tabs open (joshy has mentioned it)
KF inevitably will sock to get back because he has the most fun forum on the internet which is "like cocaine to an addict".

Claims he gonna relaunch kiwifarms.cc
Yeah, more jannying for him not do. He mentions it now... after CBs went down....
but says the won't go to an Eastern-Orthodox church to celebrate Easter with the locals because "it's a LARP".
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" Talking about giving up shit for Lent is a LARP, broom js.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion

Of interest:

- Null claims that KF now has 16k daily visitors. When you visit the KF front page and you see something to the effect that there are about 1000 users logged in with 2000-3000 visitors, that's just a snapshot for that particular moment of the day. It doesn't mean that KF only got 3000-4000 visitors on that day.

- Null claims that DMs on KF aren't encrypted but they "self-destruct after 3 months". Null claims he doesn't read them... unless there's an exceptional reason to pull them up. (read: they don't self-destruct, he just makes me invisible to the person who received them but he can still pull them up if he has to. Be very careful who you DM with or what you discuss on KF.)

- Every single day PVS was talking to people about psyops of variable credibility
- Null: The people around Ralph are "a caustic mix of really undesirable losers".
- In a long post on KF, PVS as "Christorian X" warned Ethan Ralph that people will go lower and lower to fuck with him, but PVS was actually describing himself
- Discord psyops

Instead of reading the really incriminating chatlogs, Null was reading some bullshit excerpts of PVS chatting with some 19 year old online prostitute he refers to as "kiddo" while trying to get her to have sex with Andy Warski.

Null said that everyone who has been banned on KF inevitably will sock to get back because he has the most fun forum on the internet which is "like cocaine to an addict".

Null clams that Poast's Graf is jealous of him because Null has more followers on Graf's instance than Graf himself does. Null is now taunting Graf: "I wanna force him to ban me by doing absolutely nothing.". Claims he gonna relaunch kiwifarms.cc

And finally, Null insists he is definitely not in the US: "I haven't been to the US since, like, 2017."

Null claims he's observing Lent and eating only vegetable soup, but says the won't go to an Eastern-Orthodox church to celebrate Easter with the locals because "it's a LARP".

At one point Null also said: "What do you think pedophiles will do with pictures of your wife and kids in the age of machine learning?" (This is clearly what Null fears the most, which is why you will never seen any evidence from him to back his claims of trad-LARPing in Serbia.)
Don't care about KF lore now honestly but don't you have better things to do? You DO have better things to do than wasting your life listening to an ugly incel screeching, right?

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Don't care about KF lore now honestly but don't you have better things to do? You DO have better things to do than wasting your life listening to an ugly incel screeching, right?
KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE KYS TROONNIGGER YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

Of interest:

- Discord psyops

So in other words? Null is full of shit. Guess I have to make a sock account on KiwiFarms and basically just lurk there before Null's website gets taken down again so I lose another account on his shitty website. The man can't even keep his site running without hiding like a pussy he is.