Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
The victory over your cesspool was a victory for both transwomen and for ciswomen like me. You will never feel sameness or joint rejoice in a shared win like this.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It turns out everyone hates you. Just like they hate you irl.
Biggest transference ever.
The victory over your cesspool was a victory for both transwomen and for ciswomen like me
Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion
You are nothing
And you are obsessed with her. What does that say about you? Someone who advocates for the normalisation of child abuse.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Biggest transference ever.

Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion

And you are obsessed with her. What does that say about you? Someone who advocates for the normalisation of child abuse.
80 iq retard who probably thinks about raping his nieces every day, you will be gone soon. You will be nothing. You will pass into the stream of time making no impact.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Hey from the black depths, just curious are you planning to kill yourself when null finally goes offline? You don't seem to have much going on in your life and your fixation on me is pretty embarrassing. You seem pretty unhappy and angry, is it because you're hated by everyone irl and women will have nothing to do with you? Can I help you out somehow?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Hey from the black depths, just curious are you planning to kill yourself when null finally goes offline? You don't seem to have much going on in your life and your fixation on me is pretty embarrassing. You seem pretty unhappy and angry, is it because you're hated by everyone irl and women will have nothing to do with you? Can I help you out somehow?
he's the token black to @fnaarf token jew.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
That guy must have been refreshing the Russian site all fucking day just to alert me that he's stalking my shitposts and insults on here, he has nothing funny or vaguely smart to say. He literally acts like he has some mental disability, it's pretty sad when you're too stupid to even meet the level of posting other freaks on kiwi farms exhibit.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
That guy must have been refreshing the Russian site all fucking day just to alert me that he's stalking my shitposts and insults on here, he has nothing funny or vaguely smart to say. He literally acts like he has some mental disability, it's pretty sad when you're too stupid to even meet the level of posting other freaks on kiwi farms exhibit.
there's a large portion of kiwi farms users who are considered too retarded to be banned,