Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Great banter girls 10/10, but this was supposed to be a thread about lolcow.org. Does anyone know what's up with that? It's been two months since we last heard anything so I can only conclude it's gone for good

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Thanks man. Lolcow.org was literally being run by a 17 year old child which Segmentation fault screwed over and got in trouble with the law/his family. So pretty much it's no big loss if that guy's off the internet for good or dead or whatever since it seems like anything you nutcases involve yourselves in always becomes a surreal tangle of unethical bullshit.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
I hope it comes back so I can view my autistic stalker's multi-months long downward spiral where he was posting naked fat people and screaming that he didn't want to fuck me at 3 am EST, all while claiming he had a wife and kids.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
oh, the poor boy, going without my attention bc my mom was sick and in the hospital, truly I am the most abusive person to ever exist. lol

i know. still a self-own though. we didn't need to know that but I'm sure glad we did (also kind of sad you couldn't manage to get opiates at the height of the pill mill epidemic, good job)

why do you keep giving me these self owns. I didn't even want this one
https://www.keffals.gg/live come celebrate with the normies hun

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
she's "scared to date" again because she drove her last boyfriend to a psychotic breakdown,
wrong
her "community" of racist and transphobic shitbags she desperately wanted to fit in with went offline due to trying to organize a murder
oh no! anyways
she wanted to fuck @Karl,
wrong, that's you
she works at Goodwill
wrong + just because all the clothing in your size at goodwill is fuck-ugly doesn't mean you need to snipe at them about it, try moving up an income bracket
Her family hates her so much she wound up in a homeless shelter
wrong 💙
To top it all off, her fixation on me never amounted to even irl stalking like some of the other targets.
are you like. mad I don't care about you enough to commit crimes? gay
come celebrate with the normies hun
"normies" lmao good one

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
fnaarf seems mad tonight, I guess she's raging because a group of losers who didn't like or respect her to begin with and see women as both sex objects and inferior aren't around to give her solidarity in harassing me. None of them give enough of a shit to even contact her outside the site. I guess they found you annoying but just wanted you around because you were willing to target me. Another shitty social decision on your part where everyone loses. Oh well!

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Honestly it sucks keffals stopped labor organizing because she nailed this one. Consulted the right people and knew all the choke points. She constructed an excellent narrative (justice for people like byuu) and just kept going. She's immensely charismatic. Very impressive.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
"fnaarf seems mad" (proceeds to lob insults, triple post, etc etc the usual)

very un-mad behavior on your part I must say
I'm not mad at you. I'm grossed out and offended by you, your attitude, your lack of self-awareness, and basically everything about you. In fact I ought to just feel sorry for you and probably would if I was a better person, watching a pit of bigotry and violence get shut down and just being mildly annoyed you can't participate anymore must be a trip. You are truly untethered from the experiences of the rest of humanity and are a deeply sick, stunted little creep.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
It must rock to have so little going on in your life that you're sad an internationally notorious hate website that's known for causing suicides is gone. I'm sure your coworkers and whatever family is still around would love to know about your secret life or the fact you've associated with criminal stalkers and racist shit stains for years so they can feel validated about how much they already distrust and dislike you. A CNN report is coming out about it tomorrow, in case you ever doubted you're malignantly mentally unwell.

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
It must rock to have so little going on in your life that you're sad an internationally notorious hate website that's known for causing suicides is gone. I'm sure your coworkers and whatever family is still around would love to know about your secret life or the fact you've associated with criminal stalkers and racist shit stains for years so they can feel validated about how much they already distrust and dislike you. A CNN report is coming out about it tomorrow, in case you ever doubted you're malignantly mentally unwell.
>watching CNN
lmao