Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
That's honestly too bad, have you thought about therapy for seeking out men (and maybe women?) who act like this?
why would I when it was only once? I'm sure you've done equally as dumb things when you were a teenager... how long ago was that. 35 years ago?
I could get really mean here and do some narrative about how this relates to your anger about your early life situation and the fact you probably aren't neurotypical and have issues connecting with other people, but honestly seeing my anger about this redistributed among thousands of people is soothing
ok Freud maybe do some cocaine and you'll calm down

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
PERSONALLY I think it's cool that a dozen libertarian autists have total authority over everything that happens on the internet and occasionally shuffle out of their castle to issue some deranged statement like a late stage syphilitic king like "if we stop doing business with the worlds fattest pederast whose only income comes from falsely accusing transpeople of rape, who is to say we can also protect the feminists and uppity black people"?

That's what freedom is baby. Thats what the Founders wanted.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
lmao now that it's been confirmed Cloudflare is overflowing with racist incels countdown to some absolutely hair raising stories from any female or minority employees coming out

Joshua Moon, reverse Midas

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
1ss.png

Shuffling in obesely and telling a forum full of guys with catgirl avatars about how my scumfuck family of ex-slave owners from Haiti who fled to New Orleans secure and reproduce their unwarranted wealth and power even while engaging in massive amounts of corruption and racism. Hi. Hiiii Loli_oogler79 I just want to brag to you about this

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
why would I when it was only once? I'm sure you've done equally as dumb things when you were a teenager... how long ago was that. 35 years ago?

ok Freud maybe do some cocaine and you'll calm down
Hi. Hi stupid. *starts pressing my thumbs really hard into your eye sockets* hello do you have an irreverent comic book take today?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Hi. Hi stupid. *starts pressing my thumbs really hard into your eye sockets* hello do you have an irreverent comic book take today?
Y'know. That could be seen as threat of violence. Your skitzoposting is off the chart today. Thought of taking up knitting?

what is it about lefties that makes them such psychos?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Making the necessessary 'maybe Josh can become a gay sex worker now' joke that would make all the 80 iq pieces of fucking shit on that site laugh until they threw up