Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
More deranged racist gibberish from a psycho that sounds a lot like those monkey torture fetishists

1psycho.png

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
Remembering when she gave a positive rating to a post calling her sister "n*gger rich" lmao

Filth
remember when you defended her sister despite the fact that a CPS worker saw misty making out with her son? that was weird. personally I think the latter is a lot worse

fnaarf

Hellovan Onion
I will say it's pretty fucking rich for this cunt to flat out say I defend pedophiles when a few pages back she literally thought a psychopathic ICE employee was the GOAT for mocking child abuse at their facilities
i absolutely think she was the GOAT for mocking a fat, angry, comfortably housed white woman whose only idea to fight for those kids in cages was calling the 1-800 number for ICE. too lazy to even go outside and hold a sign. amazing

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
i absolutely think she was the GOAT for mocking a fat, angry, comfortably housed white woman whose only idea to fight for those kids in cages was calling the 1-800 number for ICE. too lazy to even go outside and hold a sign. amazing
It's cool you're a deranged shutin who can only keep internet racists as friends because I am 100% certain that if you ever found some forcemeat nerd to breed with you'd chew your kids' toes off like one of the Harry Harlow experiments.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
It's cool you're a deranged shutin who can only keep internet racists as friends because I am 100% certain that if you ever found some forcemeat nerd to breed with you'd chew your kids' toes off like one of the Harry Harlow experiments.
I'm an internet racist and I don't want to be fnaarf's friend.

fnaarf

Hellovan Onion
Do you actually care about that or are you just grandstanding?
I do, and I'm very glad that they went to the trouble of getting Misty's parental rights permanently terminated to all 3 of her kids. The woman should have been forcibly sterilized.
ok grandma go call Amazon next and yell at the Indian technician about how terrible of a person Bezos is

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
I do, and I'm very glad that they went to the trouble of getting Misty's parental rights permanently terminated to all 3 of her kids. The woman should have been forcibly sterilized.

ok grandma go call Amazon next and yell at the Indian technician about how terrible of a person Bezos is
Why are you still here when your zoosadist boyfriend got banned lmao

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
The Misty thread is cool because it's a story that seems like it should have a very simple protagonist and villain but the Kiwi Farms brain disease is so transcendent that because it played out there it becomes extremely obvious within 5 minutes of reading it that everyone involved is malignant and insane.