Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
I say this with the least amount of affection possible: If you ever somehow leave your mom's apartment and find the kind of guy you're obviously attracted to irl, you are either going to wind up dead or are eventually going to prison forever for being an accomplice to something unspeakably horrible.
ok. can you say something new though bc I feel like I've heard this one before and it's just as corny as the first time

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
ok. can you say something new though bc I feel like I've heard this one before and it's just as corny as the first time
So when did you first get a thrill from watching men abuse women, verbally, and probably physically? Because it's crystal clear that's what going on with your dynamic with these men. Let me theorize here, did your parents single out one of your siblings and abuse them, and praise you for helping out? There's something really fucked up about you. Your past was obviously dysfunctional because normal women don't gravitate to freaks like this.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
>Ashley has a husband
nooooooo-death.gif

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Wow it's almost like their whole worldview fetishizes brutal dominance over weakness, to the point they openly support politicians and judges who are sex abusers. Almost like this is an interrelated thing. Almost like this 30% or so of Amerikkka is going to be a huge fucking problem when the real social breakdown starts.
1race.png

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
This bitch is a disgusting retard and can't prove he didn't down all his mom's pills while jacking off to monkey torture videos. Pathetic.
Ashley Hutsell Jankowski was never loved by her parents, who by her own words, were addicts and junkies and screwups. Can you imagine being Ashley Hutsell Jankowski? Joining multiple hates sites under her real name?

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Here's Ashley asking for her name to be taken off this site. And yet, she joins under her real name. What a fat bitch, no wonder she was never loved by her parents.
You should maybe remove my name then in the interest of not being an old creep.
Or maybe there are more therapeutic ways to spend your time rather than making sock puppets on Onionfarms.

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
Proof you fat retard
you're getting meaner the more time you spend on internet gossip websites Ashley, it's a little concerning
This bitch is a disgusting retard and can't prove he didn't down all his mom's pills while jacking off to monkey torture videos. Pathetic.
Screenshot_20220713-092921_Brave.jpg
unless he necked himself between 5 am my time and now, which would be an astonishing depression speedrun