Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
friendly futa.png

Trolling Induced Transsexuality Syndrome? What's this n1gger talking about? All this shit brings are memes of CWC's cope about his unclit.
Also.
>friendly futa(nari)
>anime avatar
Don't project your transsexuality.

Edit: context
Kevin was never bullied nor diagnosed with autism.
Unfunny oldfaggotry and armchair psychology are rampant in KF. But seems particulary off-topic nevertheless doesn't it?
context.png

Last edited:

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned....Tyler

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Still hilarious to me that they still have Mod Approval on every new users first 3 or 4 comments. I mean how much more pussified and hugboxy could you be? Is he going to start making members write an essay on why they want to join the forums next?
Do they still make you sit through a Chris-chan/Alex Jones video and transcribe part of it? I remember that back when I signed up, you had to listen to the vid and enter the words that had been blanked out.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
toxoposting by cat avatar
toxoplasmosis.png

toxoplasmosis induces agressive, reckless and/or paranoid behavior in females, so it checks out

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Do celebrities have secret twitter, facebook or even *gasp* kiwifarms accounts?
The rational answer is who gives a shit you discord meme avatarnigger.
But since articles have stopped being published about the site, Kiwifarmers have taken it onto their own hands to give Null more narcissist fuel.
narc.png

This literal nigger Salubrious decided that he was going to make le epic injoke about le epic oldfag user with le epic True And Honest Fag paypigging.
Here's the explanation of this retardation with an obligatory mention about how muh kiwifarms used to be less right wing Bastard Samurai/Satan style by a fellow oldfag from the CWC forum days, The Dude:
narc2.png

Taylor Swift is another meme from 4chan and r/Drama but I'm not going to explain why this is so for the sake of simplicity.

Bruno Mattei does nothing but make angry posts about Dead By Daylight updates and its community nowadays together with the periodic posts about the good old days of kiwifarms before we autists ruined everything or some other bullshit similar to that.
But this nwordigger gotta keep the flame of epic oldfaggotry alive I guess.

The legit answer to the question "celebrities with KF accounts" is jontron btw

Oblivious to this narc fuel scheeme our resident village idiot @Other_Panther has decided to make his very own thread about the subject of celebrities having Kiwifarms accounts: