Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
That wasn't the same person (I didn't even know who you were at the time IIRC) but re. all the shit about me coming out and having the secks...
I just can't comprehend how anyone actually bought that those events I described ever happened when I just half-assedly slapped them down on a keyboard and prayed it would look SOMEWHAT plausible. I've lied about at least 50% of my life to make myself look like less of a sperg. I'm done with Kiwi Farms, I just happened to check and vanity search here right when that was posted.
Check your email, nigger.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I don't see why people want to mix horse racing with nascar, seems kind of weird to me
(((they))) took this from you
1612876932364.png

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
I just can't get over this nigger making the thread in the secret clubhouse subforum what a little pussy.

55a2bc3014ba51954e5cc137ad16cd39.png

The way these people handle criticism has always been pathetic but it's getting worse as more and more of the thicker skin people get banned. They litterally go for the same handful of generic insults and just circle jerk in a thread while mass reporting anyone who disagrees.

I also love how Josh couldn't resist taking the moment to complain again about how hard it is for him running an internet forum for a living. Get fucked Josh, this is the reality you've made for yourself.

83ded34453a3da769f90a6c4aa959ab5.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
They're back at seething and licking null's cock in the CW Onionfarms thread.
By the way, why doesn't Banditotron have the retired staff status?

The huge amount of replies to that thread alone is indicative of how assblasted they are. There's more people screaming about OF than there are active users here.
I still can't get over that the OP and that Neil guy alogged so hard most of the thread started laughing at them until they had to nuke it to the spergatory then decide what to do with it.