Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
The Jumping Dwarf is a nigger. Not only is he a nigger, he is the blackest nigger I have ever seen. Guys I know I say that a lot, but it is true guys. The Jumping Dwarf is a dirty black nigger monkey ape. A repulsive fucking gorilla of the african rain forest. Throughout my career I have categorized and documented over 700 niggers on five continents. Everywhere from the deepest congoloid jungles to the alleyways of detroit. I have also classified countless new species of gorilla monkey that you have ever seen before. Each one is a repulsive, moronic, grotesque, incompetent, and incredibly virile creature, and the Brazilian monkey ape named “The Jumping Dwarf” not only excells and surpasses in each one of these traits, he breaks every previous record holder, except virility, which is the lowest Ive seen in any nigger monkey. I wish I never met him. Disgusting!

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
based, brownpilled and shitposting (pun intended) pilled
1612833095905.png

Whales Forever

Registered
Sherly Nome really has to be the most unintelligent user, they spam the most low IQ unfunny shit at anything that starts getting popular and i've never seen them make an accurate comment on anything, borderline schizoposter.
I wish A&Ners were on here, my articles barely get any traction. I don't even know who they would be referring to besides Sig, which would be "Sig is a politisperg" schizo shit again.
They also essentially got bullied out of the the internet famous board for a time period because they kept defending dick masterson during the simpgate saga. I kindof felt bad for them because they obviously were too invested in things and PPP simps later proved to be absolute cancer, but it was also pretty amusing.

Kindof disappointing that they are sperging out again as they are one of the users I remember from 2018 when I first joined.