Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
32a6d30ac76b1b903564f605102d4e1a.png

lol
JuanButNotForgotten is mentally ill in half his posts he makes and nobody tells the guy because they dont want the Mods to help him fuck over other users privately(he has done this already). The guy sees ghosts everywhere in the form of socks, shares what really weird song he’s listening too everyday to randoms and expresses how it makes him feel then suddenly dumps his entire load over 1 or 2 lolcows that he openly wants those cows to contact him with there suicide video for him(does this often). He’s a bipolar guy and makes other users nervous to interact with privately. I’ll never understand why the staff stay talking to the guy after half the shit he tells everyone.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
JuanButNotForgotten is mentally ill in half his posts he makes and nobody tells the guy because they dont want the Mods to help him fuck over other users privately(he has done this already). The guy sees ghosts everywhere in the form of socks, shares what really weird song he’s listening too everyday to randoms and expresses how it makes him feel then suddenly dumps his entire load over 1 or 2 lolcows that he openly wants those cows to contact him with there suicide video for him(does this often). He’s a bipolar guy and makes other users nervous to interact with privately. I’ll never understand why the staff stay talking to the guy after half the shit he tells everyone.
For the same reason they tolerated Zed's antics for half a decade.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
For the same reason they tolerated Zed's antics for half a decade.
I don’t even understand the Zed tolerating either. Like, if you know someone is legitimately crazy and dangerous to interact with. Why empower the retard? Its the same hypocritical understanding of Joshs statements to Corey Barnhill. That guy is just as crazy as Juan and Zed yet, just made it a rule to force people to never link to his videos and always call him a pedo.

Maybe I just have not paid much attention to Joshs understanding of rabid dogs or some shit. I dont know.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I don’t even understand the Zed tolerating either. Like, if you know someone is legitimately crazy and dangerous to interact with. Why empower the retard? Its the same hypocritical understanding of Joshs statements to Corey Barnhill. That guy is just as crazy as Juan and Zed yet, just made it a rule to force people to never link to his videos and always call him a pedo.

Maybe I just have not paid much attention to Joshs understanding of rabid dogs or some shit. I dont know.
People will attach themselves to the buttholes of people they think have influence.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
NeilBreen is one of the only hardcore libtards on Kiwifarms that pops his head out once in awhile, I find him mostly entertaining but his constant sperging of A&N is really autistic.
Anti A&N users have actually caused more problems for KF then A&N users.
SIG's glowpost got everyone to find out the FBI were looking around.
Bastard Samurai tried to go on a crusade to get the whole place shut down, and made an ass out of themselves on multiple different sites before being banned for picking a fight with Null.
And TinyKitty admitted to reporting members to the FBI because they were butthurt over getting threadbanned for wishing death on Trump supporters.