Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Dom is having a totally autistic breakdown in that right wing lolcow PG thread still
View attachment 7869
View attachment 7870
>not wanting george to take the ben garrison pill so we can all have a little bit of fun
Peak trollshielding, sad

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Average Kiwi Farms user
6ED045D9-D072-434C-8AED-9276965AB7D0.jpeg

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'm still wildly blown away by the fact that people responded to the idea of fucking minting a KiwiFarms silver coin with tremendous enthusiasm rather than laughing Josh off of his own website. It's the most insane thing I've ever heard a cult website doing. He's got himself some awfully devoted paypigs over there. For fuck's sake.
I forgot to screencap it cause I was wondering if he was serious.
But he said he was trying to make something that would outlast the forum.

nil

Baby Onion
I'm still wildly blown away by the fact that people responded to the idea of fucking minting a KiwiFarms silver coin with tremendous enthusiasm rather than laughing Josh off of his own website. It's the most insane thing I've ever heard a cult website doing. He's got himself some awfully devoted paypigs over there. For fuck's sake.
Especially when Null stresses heavily on how you shouldn't reveal personal details on the site. Now, you won't necessarily reveal yourself as a Kiwi Farmer in buying the KiwiKoin, but having a giant fucking hunk of "silver" with the profile a fat tomgirl on and the name of the site is going to be a big clue on your web-browsing habits.

Obaniel

snailslimes lover...and maybe Busty O' Coof
Baby Onion
Especially when Null stresses heavily on how you shouldn't reveal personal details on the site. Now, you won't necessarily reveal yourself as a Kiwi Farmer in buying the KiwiKoin, but having a giant fucking hunk of "silver" with the profile a fat tomgirl on and the name of the site is going to be a big clue on your web-browsing habits.
Question: "where did you get that coin?"
Answer: "I traded someone for it online."

Nobody has to know unless you tell them.