Technical Related Threads

Empresa

Ladmin
dude has lost it \
1686159966893.png

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Wdym? Fuck whoever you want, so long as it's consensual. Only a commie would tell you which race should you bang (Commie Romania really did engage in that). If I want to bang an Asian or black woman, and she says yes, I'll bang her. Likewise, if I want to bang an Aryan Viking woman, and she says yes, I'll bang her. Nick Fagtes's opinion is less important than the shit on the toilet paper that I just flushed.

Perhaps the anti racism preaching could be somewhat superfluous, but otherwise...well, the Habsburgs did the exact opposite of what Linus advocates for. As we all know, it was great success for them! No genetic illnesses or anything! Oh, it was a disaster.

Another example is a friend of mine who's half Dutch and half Chinese. She looks somewhat Asian and is litol like an Asian, but she can handle alcohol good enough that she could handle a Polish drinking session. Overall, Linus isn't even wrong about dating another race. If that's your cup of tea, go for it. If it ain't, then don't.

Now, up next is some actual news. Antony is trooning out...and I was caught completely off guard here. Why did he choose Emily as his new name? Antonia can do just fine! Oh well, if that's his cup of tea, good for him. But oh dear god, I'll remind myself to ignore anything LTT related on Twitter, as it's gonna be toxic.
Screenshot_28.pngScreenshot_30.pngScreenshot_29.png

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
Wdym? Fuck whoever you want, so long as it's consensual. Only a commie would tell you which race should you bang (Commie Romania really did engage in that). If I want to bang an Asian or black woman, and she says yes, I'll bang her. Likewise, if I want to bang an Aryan Viking woman, and she says yes, I'll bang her. Nick Fagtes's opinion is less important than the shit on the toilet paper that I just flushed.

Perhaps the anti racism preaching could be somewhat superfluous, but otherwise...well, the Habsburgs did the exact opposite of what Linus advocates for. As we all know, it was great success for them! No genetic illnesses or anything! Oh, it was a disaster.

Another example is a friend of mine who's half Dutch and half Chinese. She looks somewhat Asian and is litol like an Asian, but she can handle alcohol good enough that she could handle a Polish drinking session. Overall, Linus isn't even wrong about dating another race. If that's your cup of tea, go for it. If it ain't, then don't.
Goddamn, you're so fucking autistic!

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
linus is a shill with shitty opinions on tech but i do like watching some of his videos i perfer the fat linux guy he should get his own channel
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.