Drama 4 Yo Mama Steven Prugar / SnaeBakaBeans / Big Head Tech

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Steven was very recently posted in the Kiwi Farms "Tranny Side Show" thread [Post] and I was bored

Steven likes to build and fix computers, he offers a selection of computers for sale on his blog and used to host a youtube channel discussing video games like World Of Warcraft and computer tech/components/benchmark tests/ etc

Thumbnail

While he's not busy building computers, Steven likes to wear pretty dresses that he likes to showcase across his social media.

Possibly out of concern for his computer business facing reprisal from those horrible genderphobic trolls on the internet, Steven made a new youtube channel and announced his coming out to his loyal fan,

And he received tremendous support for being absolutely stunning and brave.
1650474332132.png

1650473860660.png
1650474456554.png

1650474525247.png

1650474975577.png

He uses the women's restroom because he "presents pretty fem"
1650475034113.png

I can't even tell the difference? Can you?

Dox

Address: 6453 Lindsey Ln Export, PA 15632
1650472980916.png

1650473019449.png
Phone Number: (724) 519 8498

Links
Business:

Personal:

https://www.instagram.com/thefabulousenby/ ||

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
are you saying you're the thread subject? if so please verify yourself with one of the admins myself @Sailfish or @[VOID】
a simple hello onion farms on your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook would suffice.
unfortunately people like to impersonate lolcows so were being careful.
Edit: confirmed via sign-up email. link * https://archive.ph/1VdDh
Personal Facebook: ghostarchive.org
So I use The Fabulous Enby now over Snaebakabeans now days. I started a little fun fashion blog as well. U can follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci07_gQuAAq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Or I think I my twitter handle is @The Fabulous Enby

Nice to meet you. My only question is this:
Why is every single picture you take taken in the same spot with the same pose with the same face. It's uncanny.
The lighting is really good at that spot, plenty of natural light. The angle and pose took me months to get down. I am quite obese so I need an angle and placement of my arms that flatters me the most. I am 5'8" 290lbs.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The lighting is really good at that spot, plenty of natural light. The angle and pose took me months to get down. I am quite obese so I need an angle and placement of my arms that flatters me the most. I am 5'8" 290lbs.
Interesting. What was it that made you switch from doing tech reviews and stuff like that to doing transvestitism (or whatever you call it)

Interesting. What was it that made you switch from doing tech reviews and stuff like that to doing transvestitism (or whatever you call it)
So I've always dealt with gender identity issues. I came out as Non-binary in 2020 and began to explore my passion for fashion. I've become more and more hyper feminine as time has gone one. As for tech, the problem for me was the chip shortage killed my drive for it unfortunately. I still work in tech funny enough.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
So I've always dealt with gender identity issues. I came out as Non-binary in 2020 and began to explore my passion for fashion. I've become more and more hyper feminine as time has gone one. As for tech, the problem for me was the chip shortage killed my drive for it unfortunately. I still work in tech funny enough.
Where do you think your gender identity issues come from? From what I've read about you you don't claim to be transgender, so I'm just interested in hearing your thoughts on what sort of motivates the things you do.

Where do you think your gender identity issues come from? From what I've read about you you don't claim to be transgender, so I'm just interested in hearing your thoughts on what sort of motivates the things you do.
I'm not entirely sure but I know that when I was in my early teens I always wanted to be more like the girls I wanted my ears pierced I wanted to wear sparkly dresses etc.

I began dressing mostly at home after I met my partner we moved in together cuz she was pretty supportive of me expressing myself at least in the house. And 2019 shortly after my mom passed away I began experimenting in public and going out fully dressed as a woman on a handful of times but it didn't quite feel right to me.

In 2020 I started to learn about what non-binary was and I officially came out the beginning of that year slowly began to experiment with fashion starting out with some of the basics and I'm moving through to full blown feminine presentation.

At this point my life I still have no interest in transitioning I don't know if that will change in the future but I'm not really concerned about it because my part and I both live each and every day to its fullest and we are both living some of the best lives we possibly can. She is also non-binary by the way.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I'm not entirely sure but I know that when I was in my early teens I always wanted to be more like the girls I wanted my ears pierced I wanted to wear sparkly dresses etc.

I began dressing mostly at home after I met my partner we moved in together cuz she was pretty supportive of me expressing myself at least in the house. And 2019 shortly after my mom passed away I began experimenting in public and going out fully dressed as a woman on a handful of times but it didn't quite feel right to me.

In 2020 I started to learn about what non-binary was and I officially came out the beginning of that year slowly began to experiment with fashion starting out with some of the basics and I'm moving through to full blown feminine presentation.

At this point my life I still have no interest in transitioning I don't know if that will change in the future but I'm not really concerned about it because my part and I both live each and every day to its fullest and we are both living some of the best lives we possibly can. She is also non-binary by the way.
:thinking: huh...
neat I guess. What do you think of people like Keffals using your uhh.. what do you want me to call it? Identity? Group? the gender stuff, as a bludgeon to silence people trying to poke a little fun at the LGBT groups, because you've been a really good sport about having a thread here, it doesn't seem to bother you. If you could give people like: https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/keffals-lucas-roberts.2771/ this any advise, as an older, more mature person, what would you say?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I'm curious as to what your father did for a living.
And 2019 shortly after my mom passed away I began experimenting in public and going out fully dressed as a woman on a handful of times but it didn't quite feel right to me.
As you mention your mother dying, do you feel your cross-dressing (you seem to be the classic TV type, IMO) has anything to do with your relationship with your mum?

We are very curious onions here.