• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Technology Linus Tech Tips made a video on TempleOS

Technical Related Threads

cybertron

Unexpected? Linus Tech Tips made a video about Terry A.Davis's genius work, an operating system called TempleOS.

The OS is for computer enthusiasts with deep knowledge of coding. Not for everyday use like web browsing or e-mail.
Maybe for religious people as well..

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
You don’t need a deep knowledge of coding to use templeOS, just a LOT of patience.

It’s very boring compared to terry’s gibberish ramblings.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Linus just wants to exploit Terry's genius for youtube clickbait, nigga's shameless.
Yep. I have no idea what he was thinking when he made this. Anyone even remotely interested in TempleOS / Terry A. Davis knows that Linus is a shill and a hack... though fair play to him, he's probably made a motza out of dumb motherfuckers that think he's a smart motherfucker.

Basil II

I, glowie
Remarkable Onion
While we're on the topic of Linus though, I would like to mention he sees himself as a saint for putting his pee pee in asian coochie
linus tech tips.jpg

cybertron

Linus's normal videos are very boring, always about building stupid "gaming" type PCs and trying to be funny when he isn't.
It is surprising he even knows about TempleOS.