Technology Linus Tech Tips

Technical Related Threads

Empresa

Ladmin
Linus Gabriel Sebastian is a Canadian YouTube personality. He is the creator and host of the YouTube channel Linus Tech Tips. He is also the founder of Linus Media Group and has served as its CEO since 2013
1662534896092.png

Linus Sebastian and his goons buy shit to shill for his consoomer audience. also this guy is a shameless shill plugs the store with water bottles and cheap chinese shirts with seams that come undone after one wash
1662534999827.png1662535018611.png1662535032847.png
all my clips and media are on the kiwi thread so this will be short.
1662534931868.png

Currently hes manufactured a screwdriver that took 3 years instead of just slapping his logo on an established brand like most people would do.

Max Rockatansky

Registered
Currently hes manufactured a screwdriver that took 3 years instead of just slapping his logo on an established brand like most people would do.
having seen the insides he practically did. all the shit about the stupid bit storage & handle blah blah is just lipstick on a pig.
I really don't understand the dick stroking about this thing. Like at all. There's far better options.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
This guus "I tried Linux" videos made me hopping mad. He typed a bunch of stuff in the terminal, didn't read the warning that said "hey, this may well fuck your install", and then fucked his install. Proceeds to blame Linux. He is a technologically illiterate faggot who shouldn't be in charge of a speak n spell, let alone a computer.
Linux users explaining why being able to uninstall your OS while trying to install steam is good programming
slander-meme.gif

Empresa

Ladmin
this actually made me laugh , that one guy reacting was when he said the R word thing