Drama 4 Yo Mama Steven Prugar / SnaeBakaBeans / Big Head Tech

:thinking: huh...
neat I guess. What do you think of people like Keffals using your uhh.. what do you want me to call it? Identity? Group? the gender stuff, as a bludgeon to silence people trying to poke a little fun at the LGBT groups, because you've been a really good sport about having a thread here, it doesn't seem to bother you. If you could give people like: https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/keffals-lucas-roberts.2771/ this any advise, as an older, more mature person, what would you say?
I was showing this to my partner (the thread), my views differ from others. I laugh at jokes as long as they aren't in poor taste. Others are often on a crusade. I understand the world still needs time to adjust, some hills we can't just die on either.

I'm curious as to what your father did for a living.

As you mention your mother dying, do you feel your cross-dressing (you seem to be the classic TV type, IMO) has anything to do with your relationship with your mum?

We are very curious onions here.
I don't consider myself a crossdresser. I am Nonbinary and Hyper Feminine.

My dad was a mechanic, I grew up around cars and racing. I still adore cars and racing and in fact just returned from watching a race live. I work with my hands a lot (main reason why my acrylic nails are modest not super long). Most things about me are typical masculine by nature, except my presentation and love for fashion. My dad never did anything bad to me, we are close and he was an excellent father. I saw this not because you implied anything but trauma isn't uncommon in the gender diverse space.

As for my mom dying. She knew about my gender issues. The problem was, she was dying of cancer for 6 years. Coming out and such wasn't really an option. It would have been a lot on the family. Her passing also I think helped changed my perspective about needing to live my life to be happy. And I think family also gained a similar understanding too.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I was showing this to my partner (the thread), my views differ from others. I laugh at jokes as long as they aren't in poor taste. Others are often on a crusade. I understand the world still needs time to adjust, some hills we can't just die on either.
I'm glad you're taking the time to explore the site and I'm glad you're able to laugh at some of the things we host here. Would you like a profile picture by the way? You haven't set one.

Surely this is a contradiction? You say NB (choosing neither) but then say you are hyper feminine.
Nonbinary is a giant spectrum. It's basically saying you don't identify fully as male or female but somewhere in between. My presentation is extremely feminine but my hobbies and abilities are very masculine.

Think of politics as gender. Let's say women are democrats and men are republican. Most people actually fall somewhere in the middle. That's Nonbinary.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Nonbinary is a giant spectrum. It's basically saying you don't identify fully as male or female but somewhere in between. My presentation is extremely feminine but my hobbies and abilities are very masculine.

Think of politics as gender. Let's say women are democrats and men are republican. Most people actually fall somewhere in the middle. That's Nonbinary.
dude, words have meaning you don't get to redefine words just cause you wanna feel special.
well, i mean you can try but it's fucking retarded and the definition of regressive.

dude, words have meaning you don't get to redefine words just cause you wanna feel special.
well, i mean you can try but it's fucking retarded and the definition of regressive.
Definition: Non-binary or genderqueer is an umbrella term for gender identities that are not solely male or female‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

You like "guy" things like cars, but you also dress up in ladies clothing... Cross dresser. No offense but it's like the Lumberjack sketch.

I mean, if you want to dress up in a short skirt and skimpy top (that seems to be your main get up), that's fine, but it's not non binary, it's just cross dressing. Or it was for all the years before "non binary" thing came along.

btw I've done advocacy for those with mental health issues (inc a woman who id'd as NB), like MHFA stuff. I'm not here to put you down, I'm just curious, as to why suddenly in current year, cross dressing is now known as NB.

You like "guy" things like cars, but you also dress up in ladies clothing... Cross dresser. No offense but it's like the Lumberjack sketch.

I mean, if you want to dress up in a short skirt and skimpy top (that seems to be your main get up), that's fine, but it's not non binary, it's just cross dressing. Or it was for all the years before "non binary" thing came along.

btw I've done advocacy for those with mental health issues (inc a woman who id'd as NB), like MHFA stuff. I'm not here to put you down, I'm just curious, as to why suddenly in current year, cross dressing is now known as NB.
I wear more dresses than anything tbh. If you want to challenge the ideology of nonbinary then go for it. I'm not here to debate that concept.

I use they/them pronouns, I use the women's restroom more than men's. I own exactly 1 pair of jeans, I wear dresses/skirts 99.8% of the time. I get my nails filled and colored every 2 weeks. Most of the pics in the post are pretty dated. My blog www.thefabulousenby.com is much more recent pics of me.

I don't use the term crossdresser for a few reasons. A.) CDs dress only part of time and B.) it's usually for sexual gratification.
oh, ok i get it.

It would be much easier if I was transgender or something more understood by the he main stream. In the end, anyway you slice it, I dress hyper femme every day, I work hard in life, take care of my partner and dog, dedicate a ton of time.and 10% of our income to several charities, etc. I am living my best and happiest life and I enjoy helping others.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ds dress only part of time
So do you, maybe a different ratio to your "preceived" idea of other cross dressers
it's usually for sexual gratification
So... sometimes it's not. Hey, if you want to make yourself feel better by putting on a skirt, go for it. But don't lie and say you aren't getting SOME gratification, because you do, that's why you do it.
It would be much easier if I was transgender or something more understood by the he main stream
No. Trangenderism (or body/gender dismorphia) is different all together. You like certain womens clothes. I like Sports Jackets, I think I look as cool as Rockford in them.
I dress hyper femme every day
"Hyper"? Your pictures don't back that up.

So do you, maybe a different ratio to your "preceived" idea of other cross dressers

So... sometimes it's not. Hey, if you want to make yourself feel better by putting on a skirt, go for it. But don't lie and say you aren't getting SOME gratification, because you do, that's why you do it.

No. Trangenderism (or body/gender dismorphia) is different all together. You like certain womens clothes. I like Sports Jackets, I think I look as cool as Rockford in them.

"Hyper"? Your pictures don't back that up.
Not all trans people get dysphoria from their body. Many trans people don't elect to get surgery because it's not important to them. Being transgender means you want to be perceived and viewed as the gender you identify with, it actually is not related to your anatomical sex which is a common misconception.

Do I get gratification when presenting as feminine? Of course I do. Women dress up to feel good about themselves on occasion, women also like compliments (that are not proceeded by asking for their number).

Do I get sexual gratification from it? Nope not in the very least. Crossdressing is a very targeted and situational thing. If you wear dresses or skirts, each and everyday, at work, during customer visits, etc, that's not just crossdressing anymore. That's an identity or who you are

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
If you wear dresses or skirts, each and everyday, at work, during customer visits, etc, that's not just crossdressing anymore. That's an identity or who you are
You really like stating your opinion as fact, don't you?

Again, I've done MHFA stuff, I've known a few GD people (irl, not just on the internet). You can accept that people are going to think "That's just crossing dressing". And there's nothing wrong with that (anymore, considering that CD was illegal in certain places.)

Why do you feel you have to make it the defining aspect of your personality. Note your user name.

You really like stating your opinion as fact, don't you?

Again, I've done MHFA stuff, I've known a few GD people (irl, not just on the internet). You can accept that people are going to think "That's just crossing dressing". And there's nothing wrong with that (anymore, considering that CD was illegal in certain places.)

Why do you feel you have to make it the defining aspect of your personality. Note your user name.
You're allowed to think whatever you'd like that's your right. Well at least if you're American it is. What you think of me and what I think of me may not be the same thing. The Fabulous Enby is an online name I've taken, as I am Nonbinary and very fabulous. If you check out my blog you'll see I look quite a bit different than most of the pictures in this post. I only began growing my hair out 6 months ago. My profile pic is only a few days old for example

I think knowing a few gender diverse people is probably clouding your opinion a bit. I am very involved with the trans and nonbinary community around Pittsburgh. I host events twice a month and help organize many others. I work with newer trans and nonbinary people, helping them get comfortable as they slowly change their presentations, which often includes things like shopping. I am much better at helping more feminine people than masculine, but I do help my partner with her clothing as she presents very masculine.

The reason why I a fall into the Nonbinary category is because I don't identify as a woman. I don't have genitalia dysphoria (which isn't necessarily required either). I don't feel like she/her fits me but I also don't feel right when people say he/him. The best I feel is they/them.

Maybe this will help shed some light for you? Idk, I'm here to help but not here to try and force my feelings down your throat either. I'm a guest in your space.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
You're allowed to think whatever you'd like that's your right. Well at least if you're American it is. What you think of me and what I think of me may not be the same thing. The Fabulous Enby is an online name I've taken, as I am Nonbinary and very fabulous. If you check out my blog you'll see I look quite a bit different than most of the pictures in this post. I only began growing my hair out 6 months ago. My profile pic is only a few days old for example

I think knowing a few gender diverse people is probably clouding your opinion a bit. I am very involved with the trans and nonbinary community around Pittsburgh. I host events twice a month and help organize many others. I work with newer trans and nonbinary people, helping them get comfortable as they slowly change their presentations, which often includes things like shopping. I am much better at helping more feminine people than masculine, but I do help my partner with her clothing as she presents very masculine.

The reason why I a fall into the Nonbinary category is because I don't identify as a woman. I don't have genitalia dysphoria (which isn't necessarily required either). I don't feel like she/her fits me but I also don't feel right when people say he/him. The best I feel is they/them.

Maybe this will help shed some light for you? Idk, I'm here to help but not here to try and force my feelings down your throat either. I'm a guest in your space.
What are your views on things like puberty blockers, children under the age of 18 transitioning, or these DIY hormone websites selling HRT to minors without their parent's consent?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think knowing a few gender diverse people is probably clouding your opinion a bit
Ok, straight up: Stop with the condescending BS. That is one of the most retarded things to say, think about it. My EMPIRICAL experience of "Gender diverse" people is clouding my opinion? What you mean is, my irl experience doesn't fit with yours. Again, I have sat in with these people during therapy sessions. I've have to clean up pools of their blood. Talk to the police and ambulance crew when they are getting taken to hospital. I'm the one who tracks them down to a pub when they've done a bunk from the psych ward.
I don't have genitalia dysphoria (which isn't necessarily required either)
X. Again, there is the term "Truscum" for a reason.
I'm here to help but not here to try and force my feelings down your throat either. I'm a guest in your space.
You can help by not chatting shit. With respect. Your answers have been contradictory at best. I don't want to see "Transvolk" persecuted etc. But I will tell you this:

Your experience of "Transvolk" is coming from a biased position, you are part of that crowd.

Question: Do you think that it's ok for child to be given hormones their body DO NOT NEED, and that will in all likelihood put them in an early grave from cancer or stroke? Yeah, that's kind of a leading question. But is it transphobic not for want bigpharma to profit off of exploiting the mentally ill?

Ok, straight up: Stop with the condescending BS. That is one of the most retarded things to say, think about it. My EMPIRICAL experience of "Gender diverse" people is clouding my opinion? What you mean is, my irl experience doesn't fit with yours. Again, I have sat in with these people during therapy sessions. I've have to clean up pools of their blood. Talk to the police and ambulance crew when they are getting taken to hospital. I'm the one who tracks them down to a pub when they've done a bunk from the psych ward.

X. Again, there is the term "Truscum" for a reason.

You can help by not chatting shit. With respect. Your answers have been contradictory at best. I don't want to see "Transvolk" persecuted etc. But I will tell you this:

Your experience of "Transvolk" is coming from a biased position, you are part of that crowd.

Question: Do you think that it's ok for child to be given hormones their body DO NOT NEED, and that will in all likelihood put them in an early grave from cancer or stroke? Yeah, that's kind of a leading question. But is it transphobic not for want bigpharma to profit off of exploiting the mentally ill?
I have a much larger experience with gender diverse people than you probably know. I am involved with 5 nonprofits in my city alone with trans and nonbinary people. I interact with hundreds of not over a thousand people that identify as either trans or nonbinary. So my experience is significantly more vast than you realize, I also sit on the board of 2 of those nonprofits.

To answer your question, kids cannot receive E or T early on, only blockers. Most doctors will wait until late teens before they start hormones.

As for cancer and big pharma, god everything we eat and ingest will probably cause us to go into an early grave. Whether it's COVID-19 vaccines, the GMOs, the chemicals in our food, etc.

What are your views on things like puberty blockers, children under the age of 18 transitioning, or these DIY hormone websites selling HRT to minors without their parent's consent?
I think puberty blockers are fine. DIY Hormone sites are an issue. Getting hormones without the supervision of a doctor is risky. Kids do it because their parents are assholes and don't support them. Which leads to these issues from rising.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I think puberty blockers are fine. DIY Hormone sites are an issue. Getting hormones without the supervision of a doctor is risky. Kids do it because their parents are assholes and don't support them. Which leads to these issues from rising.
American Age of Consent laws exist because society has decided that children aren't emotionally mature enough to decide what they stick inside/have stuck inside another person/themselves because the consensus is that children lack the intellectual agency to fully weigh the cost/benefits of sex or consider the consequences of having sex.

So I don't want to put words in your mouth, but it seems like you're saying children are capable of making permanent, life altering decisions with their bodies with or without their parent's consent, but I assume you don't think children should be able to consent to sex, right?