Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwis that could be halal worthy

General gossip about kiwifarms
1613701084385.png

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
Marvin is a bit of a cow, too. He can't drive because hes epilectic and not very well socialized. quite short and frankly odd looking. He also got robbed by a hooker once, too. heres an ancient video of him.
View attachment 5540
Not all that surprising that someone who'd be willing to troll Chris-Chan would look like that tbh.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I remember banning this dude from the Yandev thread for being a huge faggot, dunno if it was permanent though.

To put that into perspective, the Yansim related threads were filled to the brim with faggots. You really had to stand out to get me to ban you.
You're lowkey shit-talking me, it's not fair, you banned me from the yansim thread too when I'm one of the best posters that place has ever seen and you know it.
Envy is a hell of a sin.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
The Last Stand has a fetish for women crushing eggs with their car tires. he asked 3 kiwi girls all about it.
>Kiwi Girls
>Girls

You have never asked me for asshole pics. ?
Silence wench, you teased me with anime boobas. How could I trust you to send Asshole pics?
Salt booba tease.png
I'm @Vex, ask me anything
Whoa, didn't notice it was you Vex. You got me this time. How is the autism doing?

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Actually just put together who last stand was with this screenshot. That makes it so much funnier. He was constantly up Dee's and Okk's ass, full egg simp mode
I don't think anybody actually likes Dee, every off site convo where she's gotten mentioned i've heard nothing but negative opinions. Catty potheads who don't even have the balls to say what they feel half the time are the worst users.
Okkers is way to self important and judgemental. Half the time they make comments about stuff it feels like they read one post and decided that was the majority opinion(even if it gets heavily downboated and angry replies). I've noticed this a few times where they complain about A&N having X opinion, but it ends up being one or two people. I think they do a fine job in the Yaniv section for the most part.

I don't know why The Last Stand has some weird simp complex, I thought he was a gay man.