Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwis that could be halal worthy

General gossip about kiwifarms

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
Just as title says, who are some kiwis that could end up potentially getting a halal thread on KF. They can be still on, left, or got banned. The only two off the top of my head are possibly Satan with his autistic nuclear meltdown, and possibly @FuckedUp with his booze and xanax filled drunkposting, asking to be unbanned from the Corona thread everywhere until It's HK-47 told him that he's not gonna be unbanned if he keeps bitching, and his recent coming out story involving anal virginity. Those two have potential, but I don't think they'll get one now or anytime soon.

Last edited:

Get_your_kicks_with_5.56

I can't let you get close
Registered
@FuckedUp with his booze and xanax filled drunkposting, asking to be unbanned from the Corona thread everywhere until It's HK-47 told him that it's he's not gonna be unbanned if he keeps bitching, and his recent coming out story involving anal virginity.

His "losing my anal virginity" post might be the funniest thing I have ever read on the Farms

:sherlock: @FuckedUp

Basil II

I, glowie
Remarkable Onion
Why what did he do? I only interact with him on the Enter/Bogleech threads.
Got into an argument on A&N and literally posted
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 05/28/2020. 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee NC 28719
Bring as Many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
Why what did he do? I only interact with him on the Enter/Bogleech threads.
He has wild mood swings. When he's on an up, he seems to be alright enough, even if (or because?) A&N hates him. But when he's on a down, guy posts some really, genuinely seething posts of the caliber of that infamous copypasta. I forget what kind of medication it is, but I think he takes something that explains these worlds-apart differences in attitude. Borderline fedposting when he's on a kick.

Still, I give him props for keeping the name and continuing to post in the face of the copypasta and whatever the hell he did to get people to call him a pedo sympathizer. My impression on the latter case is that he isn't genuinely so, but I'm not really informed of what started the whole shebang. If he really is well oops nevermind those props
BoxerShorts47.
best thread on kf
However, if he counts, so does Webby's Boyfriend, my nomination.
There's also kekofthebest or something like that, who is either the most dedicated poe or a bona-fide incel grand magus. He posts in the IRL Incels thread and the Abortion containment one, and just the shit he says leads me to think he'd have some funny skeletons. I also convinced him the hymen is actually found in the balls, so I'm biased.
@FuckedUp with his booze and xanax filled drunkposting, asking to be unbanned from the Corona thread everywhere until It's HK-47 told him that it's he's not gonna be unbanned
I think he's genuinely bounced (or mostly bounced) since HK gave him some heartfelt life advice, unfortunately.
good guy hk.jpg

I have some faint memory that he also tried to play off the buttsex story as if he were just trolling, but I might be confusing him with someone else.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
I honestly don't see the appeal of BoxerShorts any moments you or @SIGSEGV would care sharing?
Boxershorts is just a /pol/ack mixed with other extremist ideologies bundled up into one. It was fun seeing him post for like 3 days non stop and claim to be a troll only to then get assblasted about stickers. I think after like 300 pages it pretty much went downhill with nothing really interesting happening. There was also the part where he said he wouldn't put anyone on ignore only to put half the people for not debating him in what considered bad faith. He also spent the first part of the thread just screaming strawman man at everything.

He wanted to dox himself since he wanted to start some white nationalist movements but @Whales Forever said he convinced him not to. Last I checked he went on a rampage negrating people only for some mod or admin to make it so all the points get deducted from his score. This lead to him refusing to post in his thread.