Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere The Wct3 / Sean Walker / Neko Onyx /

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I'd never heard of this dude and never would have had he not decided it's time for him and his chinky troon waifu to start fucking with sites other than KF.
Deplatforming KF is easy because there's so much SEO poisoning around it but there's going to be a severe Streisand effect when they start dividing their focus and trying it all over with these smaller sites.
What's next? Gonna try to take down /cow/? The femcels at LCF? The somehow more autistic fucks of the Sharty?
Of course Jewsh said this would ultimately be the gameplan but donating money to him isn't going to stop people who've embarrassed themselves from trying to sweep it up. I just don't see the same bullshit working again when they don't have articles in major publications crying about troon suicides to bludgeon ISPs with.
I guess you can get pretty far being the anti-Kiwi Farms tranny but at a point these companies are just going to be tired of hearing from you