Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwis that could be halal worthy

General gossip about kiwifarms

OnionizedFerret

Give me some onions!
Baby Onion
I have some faint memory that he also tried to play off the buttsex story as if he were just trolling, but I might be confusing him with someone else.
He did that on this site.
That wasn't the same person (I didn't even know who you were at the time IIRC) but re. all the shit about me coming out and having the secks...
I just can't comprehend how anyone actually bought that those events I described ever happened when I just half-assedly slapped them down on a keyboard and prayed it would look SOMEWHAT plausible. I've lied about at least 50% of my life to make myself look like less of a sperg. I'm done with Kiwi Farms, I just happened to check and vanity search here right when that was posted.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Iwasamwillbe, he faildoxxxxed HHH (using Corbin's dox, probably was used by him) because he got mad as fuck at HHH's politics and then when I confront him on that, he straight up lied about it until others called him out too. He keeps getting himself wrapped in gay drama like the politisperg leaks(him PM calling for Trump to take power was the first leak actually), I wouldn't be shocked if there was a greater story to his spedry.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
BoxerShorts47.
that nigga hasnt even been halal'd for a year now despite his milking potential (and bad opsec)
On the Boxershorts47 question, he's really more self aware then he plays. He's randomly PM'd me a few times to talk about the right wing and lolcows like Nick Fuentes, he's a sperg but mostly just a young guy who struggles to fit into the world with his far right beliefs and his skin colour.
He's a huge troll and a lot of what he says is bait or he says it knowing he'll get a big response. For example, he'll go to the nazi lolcow threads to start going on about the ADL being only "quasi-jewish"(really nigga??) or how the age of consent should be 12. He could very well believe in the latter, but his reoccurring, off topic arguments should give away what he's doing.
This is where the Corey Barnhill principle comes into effect, even if you aren't a pedo(sorry, hebephile), if you claim you are (or advocate for those positions), people are gonna call you a pedo regardless.

I would say the real lolcows are the people who reply the same way over and over to his stuff but don't think anything is up or that he might be playing into a character.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Iwasamwillbe, he faildoxxxxed HHH (using Corbin's dox, probably was used by him) because he got mad as fuck at HHH's politics and then when I confront him on that, he straight up lied about it until others called him out too. He keeps getting himself wrapped in gay drama like the politisperg leaks(him PM calling for Trump to take power was the first leak actually), I wouldn't be shocked if there was a greater story to his spedry.
HHH is the gift that keeps on giving, if he was right-wing he would have banned a long time ago, but I'm glad he's not banned.
Everyone on those PMs and in Bastard Samurai's thread about the PMs deserves a halal and are juicy as fuck.

Well, there's the first chapter of his Manifesto.
Other than the stupid frog meme about racism I see nothing that is lolcowish there.

Whales Forever

Registered
Boxershorts is just a /pol/ack mixed with other extremist ideologies bundled up into one. It was fun seeing him post for like 3 days non stop and claim to be a troll only to then get assblasted about stickers. I think after like 300 pages it pretty much went downhill with nothing really interesting happening. There was also the part where he said he wouldn't put anyone on ignore only to put half the people for not debating him in what considered bad faith. He also spent the first part of the thread just screaming strawman man at everything.

He wanted to dox himself since he wanted to start some white nationalist movements but @Whales Forever said he convinced him not to. Last I checked he went on a rampage negrating people only for some mod or admin to make it so all the points get deducted from his score. This lead to him refusing to post in his thread.
I didn't convince him not to, I stopped an accidental doxing.

Whales Forever

Registered
On the Boxershorts47 question, he's really more self aware then he plays. He's randomly PM'd me a few times to talk about the right wing and lolcows like Nick Fuentes, he's a sperg but mostly just a young guy who struggles to fit into the world with his far right beliefs and his skin colour.
He's a huge troll and a lot of what he says is bait or he says it knowing he'll get a big response. For example, he'll go to the nazi lolcow threads to start going on about the ADL being only "quasi-jewish"(really nigga??) or how the age of consent should be 12. He could very well believe in the latter, but his reoccurring, off topic arguments should give away what he's doing.
This is where the Corey Barnhill principle comes into effect, even if you aren't a pedo(sorry, hebephile), if you claim you are (or advocate for those positions), people are gonna call you a pedo regardless.

I would say the real lolcows are the people who reply the same way over and over to his stuff but don't think anything is up or that he might be playing into a character.
He DMs me to talk about politics and I get a similar impression. He's not a moron but he doesn't communicate in a way that's particularly easy for people to understand, and that combined with him having a lot of extreme beliefs causes issues obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some form of high functioning autism because he doesn't honestly come off as stupid to me, just very bad at socialization.

I was at one point considering taking his side in his thread because I was bored and agreed enough with some of his points and the people getting mad at him were also acting cowish that it would have been fun, but then I found out he wanted to lower the age of consent to 14 (or 12? only heard him say 14 but I haven't seen most of his posts) and I permanently canned that idea.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
FuckYou aka couch cuck if he survived the shooting

but if it was someone that is right now on the forum i'd say webby's boyfriend since he sounds like a duck fucing schizo with no life
Worse, a CARTOON duck fucker. He calls himself a "reality cartoonist" and jacks off to underage Disney duck girls or some shit. I think he lives in Germany?
BoxerShorts47.
Bit too easy, definitely a lolcow in his own right though. Never met a Filipino white supremacist before, but apparently they exist?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
He has wild mood swings. When he's on an up, he seems to be alright enough, even if (or because?) A&N hates him. But when he's on a down, guy posts some really, genuinely seething posts of the caliber of that infamous copypasta. I forget what kind of medication it is, but I think he takes something that explains these worlds-apart differences in attitude. Borderline fedposting when he's on a kick.

Still, I give him props for keeping the name and continuing to post in the face of the copypasta and whatever the hell he did to get people to call him a pedo sympathizer. My impression on the latter case is that he isn't genuinely so, but I'm not really informed of what started the whole shebang. If he really is well oops nevermind those props

best thread on kf
However, if he counts, so does Webby's Boyfriend, my nomination.
There's also kekofthebest or something like that, who is either the most dedicated poe or a bona-fide incel grand magus. He posts in the IRL Incels thread and the Abortion containment one, and just the shit he says leads me to think he'd have some funny skeletons. I also convinced him the hymen is actually found in the balls, so I'm biased.

I think he's genuinely bounced (or mostly bounced) since HK gave him some heartfelt life advice, unfortunately.
View attachment 5076

I have some faint memory that he also tried to play off the buttsex story as if he were just trolling, but I might be confusing him with someone else.
He went on to a thread about sex offenders being afraid they would be the subject to copy cat murders after a sex offender was murdered for being a sex offender and posted this.
1613445069727.png

He then went on to have a major flip out, including the infamous copypasta.
1613445175125.png

1613445182846.png

He also revealed that he lives with sex offenders, which probably was the main reason for the pedo accusations outside of the other posts.
1613445350431.png

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Yeah it took me a while to figure out HHH's schtick but it's funny as fuck that people refuse to ignore or block him or something. Keep taking the bait. Also I kinda figured boxershorts47 was a shitty troll, or just a confused young lad wanting to fit in somewhere. I know how that goes, I've done that myself.

A lot of it is just attention whoring.
Yeah, I figured most of the people who come onto the board acting like him just want attention, any kind of attention.

We had a guy who purposely said he wanted to become a lolcow. PvtRichardCranium I think it was. He was obsessed with metal and being a delusional sped. Was probably on some serious drugs and actually got doxed a while back.