Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
not exactly.

There was this one person who would post on KF using the screen name Ninja_Warrior. Ninja_Warrior would always talk about how they were 16 and a chick, and that she was rich because of the money her parents made flipping houses, and that they made her a manager of the business. She told null this and that they needed someone to do system administration, and that they would pay $100k. He believed this, and Ninja_Warrior led him on for months, eventually saying he failed the background check because of KF. Null totally bought this, going so far as to incorporate "I CAN'T MAKE $100K BECAUSE OF THIS SITE!!!" into some of his long whineposts. Eventually, Ninja_Warrior disappeared from the site completely.

At the same time, there was another user who was chased off the site. Their name was Sgt_Maul. Sgt_Maul was a user who said she was 15, and that she was a gymnast. She would talk about how she did competitions and stuff. Ninja_Warrior would bully Sgt_Maul in chat. Ninja_Warrior said she fished pictures of Sgt_Maul from her in exchange for foot pics because one was bi and the other was lesbian. People whined to Null about there being an underager on site and that Sgt_Maul should get mercybanned, so he pulled the trigger on her.

This was back in 2016, when discord was a new thing, but there were some users that used a server. Basically, just RonRay, Lasoona (not LagoonaBlue), Boe, and a few others. Sgt_Maul was in that server. When all the stuff was going on with Vordrak and Null shut the site down for a month, he re-directed everyone to the server run by RonRay. Oddly enough, Sgt_Maul was an admin of that server because Sgt_Maul was the only one who knew how to create bots for discord. This led to a ton of asshurt from Null, because he was super pissed about how the discord was being run by people other than him and they wouldn't let him get his way.

Anyhow, after KF went back online, most people just left the server or lurked, but the same core users who used it before, remained. They started noticing weird things about Sgt_Maul and eventually abandoned the server, moving to an even smaller sewing circle, but a few stayed. With total control over the server, Sgt_Maul started adding a bunch of younger kids to the server, turning it into a weird flophouse for queer kids. Sgt_Maul also started posting "selfies" and linking to their "DJ" mixes on soundcloud. The selfies looked like a completely different person than what she had shown before, and the kid looked younger. This led to some investigative Kiwis looking deeper into Sgt_Maul, and discovering this

So, long story short, Null got led on by an old pedo pretending to be a child, and believed that a kid could get him a job making over $100K. He also had that same pedo running the KF discord when the site was offline following the Vordrak incident.
This is way better than I thought it’d turn out. Thank you so much for this bit of joshua history. Hes such a fucking lolcow how does this shit get buried from the normal kf users eyes?

This is way better than I thought it’d turn out. Thank you so much for this bit of joshua history. Hes such a fucking lolcow how does this shit get buried from the normal kf users eyes?
honestly? Because its meta-discussion and most people aren't interested in it. I mean this wasn't hidden at all. Hell, I even featured that thread when I wrote it. Truth be told, even if you were to write a highly comprehensive OP on null, most people wouldn't read it because most people wont read a long OP.

People say that null tries to hide how hes a lolcow, but I have to say that its sorta the opposite. The problem with doing a thread on Null isn't a lack of content, its that everything is freely available.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
Another factor is that most people aren’t like AnOminous and spend all day on the site. I follow a few lolcows, skim a couple subforum sections and that’s about it. All that shit happened when I was a member of the site and didn’t know it did, although I reflexively avoid Discord. If some shit went down in the General Discussion section, for example, unless someone told me about it or was linked on the front page, I wouldn’t know it was going on.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Another factor is that most people aren’t like AnOminous and spend all day on the site. I follow a few lolcows, skim a couple subforum sections and that’s about it. All that shit happened when I was a member of the site and didn’t know it did, although I reflexively avoid Discord. If some shit went down in the General Discussion section, for example, unless someone told me about it or was linked on the front page, I wouldn’t know it was going on.
Every post AnOnimous makes comes off as if he's legitimately fucking angry about whatever lolcow he is talking about. Also, his PPD is fucking wild.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Please discordnigger, tell us more about how cool you are. :opeed:

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
honestly? Because its meta-discussion and most people aren't interested in it. I mean this wasn't hidden at all. Hell, I even featured that thread when I wrote it. Truth be told, even if you were to write a highly comprehensive OP on null, most people wouldn't read it because most people wont read a long OP.

People say that null tries to hide how hes a lolcow, but I have to say that its sorta the opposite. The problem with doing a thread on Null isn't a lack of content, its that everything is freely available.
Im fairly certain if anyone made an actual decent OP on Null Itd be treated hostile and Null would get asshurt. You aren’t going to convince me that someone putting a really really big magnifying glass on Joshs lolcow history on his own site won’t trigger him and his dickriders. Example: Vordrak writing an article on Joshs lolcow history and spreading it lol.

Im fairly certain if anyone made an actual decent OP on Null Itd be treated hostile and Null would get asshurt. You aren’t going to convince me that someone putting a really really big magnifying glass on Joshs lolcow history on his own site won’t trigger him and his dickriders. Example: Vordrak writing an article on Joshs lolcow history and spreading it lol.
oh he would delete it in a heartbeat. hes even said so before. that wasnt what i was trying to say, sorry if i gave that impression.

Whales Forever

Registered
Secret Asshole - Retarded politisperg with no sense of humor, A&H mod. Takes part in gay right wing safe spaces, shielded his gay friends from getting a deserved halaling
He also has this weird weebism about lolicon being totally unrelated to pedophilia.
1612334817730.png

1612334853217.png

1612334903447.png

Now I'm not accusing him of anything beyond having a shitty weeb tier opinion on anime, because I've seen a lot of people with such an opinion, but personally I find anyone feeling the need to make a major distinction between lolicon and pedophilia to be a bit loopy at the very least.