Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
That's like saying 'anyone who is into adderall is into meth'. Not everyone takes that next step.
what? thats not like it at all.
Adderall is literally 50% meth.
An actual psychiatrist in the matter:
And actually, no, it's not that different from actual meth, this psychiatrist argues it's worse than meth.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Having an Adderall prescription is not at all like shooting meth into your veins. It's not addictive or recreational, it's to help the patient.
Adderall is literally half meth, and this is not a matter of opinion, you can check the patent.
Adderall is:
50% Left-hand amphetamine with a methyl ring (methamphetamine)
50% Right-hand amphetamine (dextroamphetamine).

OB2

Registered
JFC, aren't mods supposed to rise above the drama of modding for a drama site and simply do their jobs? They sweep away illegal shit and shitposts that aren't condusive to conversation, and then they don't interfere, otherwise?

Adderall is literally 50% meth.
An actual psychiatrist in the matter:
And actually, no, it's not that different from actual meth, this psychiatrist argues it's worse than meth.
what i am saying is that comparing adderall use and meth abuse to loli and cp consumption makes no sense. on one hand a person is abusing drugs, on the other, the person is a pedophile.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Since i'm here now i gotta say i think HK does a stand-up job in A&N, although I don't agree with him always, particularly on our opinions on political matters, he actually cared about the quality of the board and making it better. His reports back could be really funny sometimes.
I think he cares more about KF's quality then any other staff member easily.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Since i'm here now i gotta say i think HK does a stand-up job in A&N, although I don't agree with him always, particularly on our opinions on political matters, he actually cared about the quality of the board and making it better. His reports back could be really funny sometimes.
>reporting people enough that you actually recognize the staff's report backs

Hey, look, this guy's a faggot.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
>reporting people enough that you actually recognize the staff's report backs

Hey, look, this guy's a faggot.
Yeah, but he's reporting people in general, and also that it's enough that he can say that HK has good report backs lol.
yes when the mods there are RIde, HK, secret asshole, null and occasionally Trombonista, it's really not hard to figure out how people respond particularly when HK is the only one with witty retorts. And yea I would report OPs to get moved to other parts, i reported my own posts a few times.

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
He went out of his way to make the pastadome rather than keep deleting people's posts. He found a way to quarantine spergery without silencing anyone. No one else has taken that kind of initiative on KF that I'm aware of.

@SIGSEGV take notes

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Where do you think CasualSeppuku went? I'm gonna wager college because politician daughters (as the thread suggested) probably get the reverse sausage factory + indoctrination treatment, see Malia
What.