Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

He runs the Kiwi Farms Fediverse node. Here's his account. In addition to talking about crypto and nerd shit, he also talks about the Cathedral (a la Moldbug) and the nigger riots. He talked about moving to Bulgaria during the George Floyd riots, I don't know if he's gone through with it.

Looking over a few of his posts, I get the sense that because he's very skilled with computers and web dev, he thinks that he knows everything and is better than everybody else. I think the same could be said of null and 311...dc as well.
Pretty obviously a Lainfag, but not nearly on the level as seasoned /tech/ veterans considering that you can't even view the Fediverse node without Javascript enabled, which is a big no no, not to mention spending time on Kiwifarms when someone knowledgeable would've done their homework first and seen Josh's incompetence in regards to the leaks and refusing to delete accounts/content.
Their thoughts of being superior to everyone else and elitism are characteristic of these types of people. You'll find assholes on /g/ who think they're diamonds in the rough because they use Linux without a GUI on hardware from 25 years ago because CSS and graphics are "bloat" that "only normalfags use". They seem to forget what Moore's law and Human creativity/innovation is, or perhaps suffered brain damage, losing any neuroplasticity and being forever stuck in 1995 with UNIX and MS-DOS, but I digress. These people often give good advice, sans the language and OS wars, but don't bother trying to form relationships with them.
You are very unlikely to dox Crunklord420. He's special on Kiwifarms but is completely average when he steps into the imageboard scene. Should be doing other things with his skills than running Kiwifarms really. Getting that invidious instance up and running + Searx would be a start!

This is every computer-toucher, pretty much. You can spot them when they do things like give you ridiculous rules to follow before sending them messages, something like having to put a certain thing in the subject or it gets auto-deleted or something like that.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Looking over a few of his posts, I get the sense that because he's very skilled with computers and web dev, he thinks that he knows everything and is better than everybody else.
He's got some of his code up on the KiwiGit too I noticed:

I think the same could be said of null and 311...dc as well.
Nooo, what's wrong with based Iranposter? :(

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
they use Linux without a GUI
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
CSS and graphics are "bloat"
inb4 they use Arch while calling things bloat

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

inb4 they use Arch while calling things bloat
No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.
Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.
One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff -- including the software I wrote using GCC -- and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?
(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.
Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. More properly, shouldn't the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Or, at a minimum, XFree86/GNU/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you've heard this one before. Get used to it. You'll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it.
You seem to like the lines-of-code metric. There are many lines of GNU code in a typical Linux distribution. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. I would suggest that clock cycles spent on code is a better metric. For example, if my system spends 90% of its time executing XFree86 code, XFree86 is probably the single most important collection of code on my system. Even if I loaded ten times as many lines of useless bloatware on my system and I never excuted that bloatware, it certainly isn't more important code than XFree86. Obviously, this metric isn't perfect either, but LOC really, really sucks. Please refrain from using it ever again in supporting any argument.
Last, I'd like to point out that we Linux and GNU users shouldn't be fighting among ourselves over naming other people's software. But what the heck, I'm in a bad mood now. I think I'm feeling sufficiently obnoxious to make the point that GCC is so very famous and, yes, so very useful only because Linux was developed. In a show of proper respect and gratitude, shouldn't you and everyone refer to GCC as 'the Linux compiler'? Or at least, 'Linux GCC'? Seriously, where would your masterpiece be without Linux? Languishing with the HURD?
If there is a moral buried in this rant, maybe it is this:
Be grateful for your abilities and your incredible success and your considerable fame. Continue to use that success and fame for good, not evil. Also, be especially grateful for Linux' huge contribution to that success. You, RMS, the Free Software Foundation, and GNU software have reached their current high profiles largely on the back of Linux. You have changed the world. Now, go forth and don't be a nag.
Thanks for listening.

nil

Baby Onion
You are very unlikely to dox Crunklord420. He's special on Kiwifarms but is completely average when he steps into the imageboard scene. Should be doing other things with his skills than running Kiwifarms really. Getting that invidious instance up and running + Searx would be a start!
I don't really have any intentions of finding and giving out Crunklord420's dox. I just wanted to point out that he's another weirdo within null's inner circle.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
He runs the Kiwi Farms Fediverse node. Here's his account. In addition to talking about crypto and nerd shit, he also talks about the Cathedral (a la Moldbug) and the nigger riots. He talked about moving to Bulgaria during the George Floyd riots, I don't know if he's gone through with it.

Looking over a few of his posts, I get the sense that because he's very skilled with computers and web dev, he thinks that he knows everything and is better than everybody else. I think the same could be said of null and 311...dc as well.
he's a tranny, of course he's skilled with computers, everyone knows that in the rpg known as life the potion "HRT" gives biological males +5 at coding, +5 at computer science interfacing and +10 at being powerusers in online communities
also, what's up with trannies and neoreaction.
1610984093710.png

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 2640
(archive link)
crunklord420 was shilling his game on /g/ earlier instead of pinning the bear computer thread on KF.
It doesn't really bother me that crunklord420 hasn't pinned the bear computer thread, I just like to joke about it. What does bother me is this:
1611355586352.png

(link | archive)
Why is this a problem? Well, one of the people involved with the stream was d3vur, a faggot who has been selling shitty TempleOS merchandise without giving so much as a cent of the profits to Terry's family. He also used Terry's grave as a fucking billboard:
1611355848076.png
None of the money raised last night will go to Terry's family, and this little cunt got his shit brand promoted:
1611356531413.png
crunklord is so fucking desperate to shill his fucking TempleOS game that he flat out ignored what a goddamn subhuman d3vur is, and got people to spam the stream with requests to show off his game. I'm fucking livid right now.

Deleted member 158

It doesn't really bother me that crunklord420 hasn't pinned the bear computer thread, I just like to joke about it. What does bother me is this:
View attachment 2674
(link | archive)
Why is this a problem? Well, one of the people involved with the stream was d3vur, a faggot who has been selling shitty TempleOS merchandise without giving so much as a cent of the profits to Terry's family. He also used Terry's grave as a fucking billboard:
View attachment 2675
None of the money raised last night will go to Terry's family, and this little cunt got his shit brand promoted:
View attachment 2677
crunklord is so fucking desperate to shill his fucking TempleOS game that he flat out ignored what a goddamn subhuman d3vur is, and got people to spam the stream with requests to show off his game. I'm fucking livid right now.
Someone needs to slap him with the tried and true NYPA. Anyone else pulling that shit would get their post(s) deleted and shamed, and even further as @SIGSEGV said, he was trying to justify it by targeting someone who was making money off of Terry's death. Both of them are assholes.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Someone needs to slap him with the tried and true NYPA. Anyone else pulling that shit would get their post(s) deleted and shamed, and even further as @SIGSEGV said, he was trying to justify it by targeting someone who was making money off of Terry's death. Both of them are assholes.
1611358258418.png
Here's how he responded when I slapped him on fediverse. You see Kiwis using "tainted by association" logic pretty often (e.g., with zoosadists/pedophiles), but I guess that doesn't apply to crunklord here. The person he got to shill the game didn't use Terry's grave as a billboard, he just collaborated with a person who did, so I guess that makes it all okay.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Right? "Harassing" a livestreamer to play your meme game on a meme OS (bless Terry, but let's be real), and then bragging about it, is fucking gay, no two ways about it. (Pro-tip: If you ever find yourself thanking fucking ColonelJ, for anything, then you've messed up.)

It's actually something I've noticed a lot with certain subsections of the Kiwi Farms community. The Weeb Wars speds too (and that mongoloid Spectre_06 in particular) seem notorious about actually getting involved with the people/shit that they're "supposed to be" just watching and laughing about as unconcerned third party observers.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Right? "Harassing" a livestreamer to play your meme game on a meme OS (bless Terry, but let's be real), and then bragging about it, is fucking gay, no two ways about it. (Pro-tip: If you ever find yourself thanking fucking ColonelJ, for anything, then you've messed up.)

It's actually something I've noticed a lot with certain subsections of the Kiwi Farms community. The Weeb Wars speds too (and that mongoloid Spectre_06 in particular) seem notorious about actually getting involved with the people/shit that they're "supposed to be" just watching and laughing about as unconcerned third party observers.
Josh has done this with Ethan Ralph, too. Faggot posted screenshots of a Twitter slapfight the two of them had.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The Weeb Wars speds too (and that mongoloid Spectre_06 in particular) seem notorious about actually getting involved with the people/shit that they're "supposed to be" just watching and laughing about as unconcerned third party observers.
I read all of that guy's posts in his voice and I have to try really hard to not rate everything he posts as autistic.