Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Deleted member 291

So according to null I might become mod of the QA board because I was the one who asked for it: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-favor-will-null-ask-of-me.82782/page-2#post-8080508

But he is probably just joking because that was days ago and he hasnt said anything about it since. Honestly I dont care either way because the QA board is so small right now it doesnt really need any moderation and just needs people using it to justify its existence. So all a mod of it would do is sit on his ass shitposting which is what I do already on QA.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
So according to null I might become mod of the QA board because I was the one who asked for it: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-favor-will-null-ask-of-me.82782/page-2#post-8080508

But he is probably just joking because that was days ago and he hasnt said anything about it since. Honestly I dont care either way because the QA board is so small right now it doesnt really need any moderation and just needs people using it to justify its existence. So all a mod of it would do is sit on his ass shitposting which is what I do already on QA.
You won’t once he sees you post here

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion

If you do just ban anyone who posts.

Deleted member 291

bear computer
You won’t once he sees you post here
Haha... yeah sorry null... I never even liked that sigsegv guy... Bear computer isnt even a funny meme...

But seriously why is null perma banning people just for disagreeing? Just because people criticize him doesn't mean they hate him.
bear computer.png

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Haha... yeah sorry null... I never even liked that sigsegv guy... Bear computer isnt even a funny meme...

But seriously why is null perma banning people just for disagreeing? Just because people criticize him doesn't mean they hate him.
He only does that when he's angry. If you insult him when he's calm, he'll usually just insult you back and ignore you. But if he's mad or the user keeps pestering him, then he bans them.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion

tbh I'm surprised the Q&A board hasn't been yeeted yet. It seems like one of Jersh's novelty boards rather than a True and Honest subforum.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
MiA, left wing polisperg, has moralfag meltdowns, mixed feelings towards girl boards and the brain dead kids thread, before leaving stated that she hates the website and regrets joining partially because people started making fun of her, hypocrite can't handle banter
Cosmos had a weird mini cult that followed her around like a lost puppy that gave her an inflated sense of self importance. It should also be a given that if you made fun of their queen, you would get revenge rated. That all started to crash around her as towards the end, more people started making fun of her for her retarded takes and she quit. She’s a receptionist and based on some of her posts, was likely fat.

vertexwindi

Nobody important
Registered
vertexwindi - One of the better mods. Leaked the inane twinkie drama to the public because he was dissatisfied with the direction Null was taking the site in. Fired

I heard that guy's a massive cocksucker.

Jokes aside I heard some fag on Discord got confused for me so I'd just like to clarify I'm not a member of the Onion Farms Discord. I also heard all the Yansim-related threads went to shit the moment I left so that's pretty good.

vertexwindi

Nobody important
Registered
i missed you tbh
no homo

I wish it were full homo. I don't actually plan to stick around though, I'm pretty much done with anything Kiwi-related, it's not fun for me anymore.

I don't have much more to add except that I wasn't able to access the moderator board for the longest time because Null forgot to make it accessible to supervisors. Quality administration. (When I finally discovered it I also discovered all the Twinkie drama and decided to leak it because Twinkie and Null were acting like fags and I wasn't having fun with the site anymore. I was 100% expecting to get discovered and eat a ban, but neither happened so I just confessed. Still no ban though vOv)