Hellovan Onion
What about Trombonista?
What about her?

HavaLehorgechaHashkemLehorgo.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
•snip•
Absolutely correct. He's been phasing out the anti-jew sentiments in favor of supporting radfems because they simply pay more. I think he realized that's where the grift is after seeing the success of his extremely cucked friend Alex Gleason (of Spinster.xyz).
Tangentially, glad to know a little more about Trombonista. Amazed she literally looks how I imagined her, minus the glasses. Very heavy "stinky autistic girl" vibes just from the way she posts.
John.png

Correct the Record

Um Acksually
Registered
Yes, Feline got outed as a tranny back in 2020.
Feline Darkmage openly referenced being trans pretty much since the beginning. Just search "trans" or "tranny" with their username, you don't even need to scroll very far. A bunch of these are from 2017, I'm sure if you dug deeper you could find ones going back to 2016.

Attachments

• feline-trans.PNG
    feline-trans.PNG
    111.8 KB · Views: 102
  • feline-trans2.PNG
    feline-trans2.PNG
    72.3 KB · Views: 92
  • feline-trans3.PNG
    feline-trans3.PNG
    71.1 KB · Views: 81
  • feline-trans4.PNG
    feline-trans4.PNG
    82.7 KB · Views: 93

polonium

Je suis un rock star
Hellovan Onion
Feline Darkmage openly referenced being trans pretty much since the beginning. Just search "trans" or "tranny" with their username, you don't even need to scroll very far. A bunch of these are from 2017, I'm sure if you dug deeper you could find ones going back to 2016.
Once they get settled in to these kinds of niche communities, they drop their guard completely and start just fountaining personal details left and right. It's like they forget that people can make sock accounts or browse logged out, or that not everyone that registers an account is going to be ideologically aligned with them. They imagine that they're safe amongst friends and start flashing their undercrackers around.