Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Time to put shame in Autistic Spites Culinary Game...
autsp.png
It's Chicken TIKKA Masala, it's not actually a "British"
It's a Punjabi dish, that caught on in Britain. Basically, some guy complained that his chicken was too dry, and wanted some kind of "gravy" (which curry can be translated as) on it. A "in a pinch" sauce was knocked out (tomato soup was use, in haste, with some spices).

Secondly... Fish and Chips, the dish is probably Chinese, historically battered food... got that from the Chinks (they invented LOADS of stuff.... then Communism... now they are dumb as a Kwiffar janny. The reason why the Brits eat Fish and Chips ON A FRIDAY (and I was in one of those families, Dad would stop off after work, get his Haddock, which he would have with HP sauce, just to give you an idea of how working class I am) is because Christians are expected to abstain from meat on Fridays... like in Lent, the Catholic Church decreed (a long time ago) that fish wasn't meat. A la: Fish on Friday.

Autie probably lives off of instant noodles...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
In spite of all the memes, Britain is actually one of the best places to get really good food
Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot of shit in Britain, but Brits love shit, just like the Yanks. Heard of Gregg's? That was SECONDS, food that wasn't fit to be sold in the big shop... It's funny to hear autistic people talk about food. It's like people who say they don't like curry, I just think "autistic". Curry is really good for you, if you don't wack loads of ghee and cream in it. It's really good if you've got low T. If you know what I mean, as ginger a staple in Curry.

As for Ramsey (who is no Marco)... he's a tard, funny to see him shout at people, but, ironically enough, all the best "TV Cooking Prog" people, weren't actual chefs. Madhur Jaffrey, just an Indian actress, and of course the late, great inebriate Keith Floyd.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot of shit in Britain, but Brits love shit, just like the Yanks. Heard of Gregg's? That was SECONDS, food that wasn't fit to be sold in the big shop... It's funny to hear autistic people talk about food. It's like people who say they don't like curry, I just think "autistic". Curry is really good for you, if you don't wack loads of ghee and cream in it. It's really good if you've got low T. If you know what I mean, as ginger a staple in Curry.

As for Ramsey (who is no Marco)... he's a tard, funny to see him shout at people, but, ironically enough, all the best "TV Cooking Prog" people, weren't actual chefs. Madhur Jaffrey, just an Indian actress, and of course the late, great inebriate Keith Floyd.
Oh I agree he's a sperg and over rated, but he still has a ton of restaurants and is often the go to example. He thinks he knows way more than he actually does. As seen in his abominable grilled cheese sandwich video. Going to a non meme restaurant would certainly be a better experience overall. Just like salt bae and his shitty overpriced meme restaurant. I do enjoy watching him yell at people though. Good meme content. And yeah, both Brits and Americans love their shit food. Plenty of that here. Curry is great too, it can be made many different ways. So people that don't like it clearly chose the wrong dish for their tastes.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He thinks he knows way more than he actually does.
He made a bet, when hosting a BBC Quiz Show, that if he made one mistake, and they had to do a retake, he would buy everyone (inc the audience) dinner at one of his places. A feeeewww meeeeniiiitttttzzzz laaayttuur... He fluffs, and tells everyone to fuck off, he was only joking.
So people that don't like it clearly chose the wrong dish for their tastes.
Autists like bland, comfort foods. Cheese burger, pot noodle, pizza. Washed down with neon coloured soda. Even a mild curry, say like the classic Korma, that would be too much for them.

It would never happen, but some Kino would be to see PPPski mukbang an Indian banquet. Starting off with the Korma, the Tikka Masala, ending up with Tindaloo and Phall. As I say, it would never happen... no matter how much kino it would be to see PPPski sweating bullets, and then "Ahhhhh I-i-i, g-g-got th' th' th' Vindaloo in meeeee eye!!! Metocuck masturbator for f-f-f-five subs... woah... I'm b-b-b-lind!!!"

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Ramsay is shit tier: there are great restaurants all over the UK and Ireland, with chefs who aren't insufferable cunts.
Nah, he's not shit tier. What happened was he circled back to mid tier. Not bad enough to be a cooking with jack but not good enough to warrant his status. Again, go to example because another gimmick of this account is pop culture reference. He can only cook for pretentious snobs but he can't make a grilled cheese sandwich for his kid. Kids have a bland palate and he too is too lost in the lamb sauce to realize people like that will hate what they perceive to be over seasoned. I know people personally who would rather eat McDonald's than most of the dishes you would see at any fancy restaurant because that's all they know, care to know, or will ever know. There are worse chef spergs.

Reason: He is a living meme, and many top chefs are insufferable counts in their own way. Many of them interact with Gordon Ramsay too.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
Ramsay is shit tier: there are great restaurants all over the UK and Ireland, with chefs who aren't insufferable cunts.
He mostly does that for the American shows, he was a lot nicer in earlier British shows he was on but American producers said being mean would get more ratings.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 46290
It's a Punjabi dish, that caught on in Britain. Basically, some guy complained that his chicken was too dry, and wanted some kind of "gravy" (which curry can be translated as) on it. A "in a pinch" sauce was knocked out (tomato soup was use, in haste, with some spices).

Secondly... Fish and Chips, the dish is probably Chinese, historically battered food... got that from the Chinks (they invented LOADS of stuff.... then Communism... now they are dumb as a Kwiffar janny. The reason why the Brits eat Fish and Chips ON A FRIDAY (and I was in one of those families, Dad would stop off after work, get his Haddock, which he would have with HP sauce, just to give you an idea of how working class I am) is because Christians are expected to abstain from meat on Fridays... like in Lent, the Catholic Church decreed (a long time ago) that fish wasn't meat. A la: Fish on Friday.

Thank you for confirming that altisticnigger doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 46290

>criticizes any of these retards no matter how mild
>other users get all uppity and confrontational like its a fucking hivemind
>Banned from redditfarms for "spam": Please contact an administrator with no way to actually contact them if this was done in error.

I hope we get to see cartel style hand smashings with a hammer starring these keyboard dictators all over the internet. Would put the criminals to good use doing a public service for once.

Queer

Registered
Autistic Spite is brown nosing the broom, again...
View attachment 50133
Reminder:
View attachment 50134
Anglowinson > than
View attachment 50135
Autistic Chong. And I'm being nice, using Rooney.

btw Plodwinson tells a funny story... about Century Eggs. Ahyeeee! Godzillawinson!
I can't believe the Fediverse hacks which were confirmed by admins of both websites are actually a giant work of fanfiction to smear AutisticSpite's name!!! Autistic never worked with Cuckstorian X and helped him ban evade those are lies!

Real Reason why KiwiFarm admins suck ass:
They censored my beautiful cum inducing username on there. Simple as that.
Heh, based.
I typically stick to ascii emotes or mildly zalgo'd UNs when I novelty sock.
The jannies are mostly ok IMO. Only really have an issue with that one kike bitch. You know, the broad with the snozz and dependence on her parents