Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
1698267485922.png

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Autistic Spite is LARPing as Josh and getting personally outraged over a thread. People were calling gayop that the Audrey Hale manifesto was real and now it's proven real and AS is Big Mad. I agree with especially his first comment but does he think it's daring to condemn school shooters?
1699328788022.png

1699328806291.png

Media linked in the posts:
1699329110292.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Autistic Spite is LARPing as Josh and getting personally outraged over a thread. People were calling gayop that the Audrey Hale manifesto was real and now it's proven real and AS is Big Mad. I agree with especially his first comment but does he think it's daring to condemn school shooters?
View attachment 41449
View attachment 41450

Media linked in the posts:
View attachment 41451
View attachment 41458
Fallout death pose

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
As much as people talk about moderators there, the only person who even modded me was Null with various different complaints. Even when it was anonymous, you could tell it was him due to his shitty attitude shining through. He obviously micromanages the entire thing.
He said as much himself in the woman hate thread. He was personally jannying the man-hate thread and for a while people thought it was the BP mods just going ham on the ban button for a while eventually they started to catch a lot of flak for it. Null at that point came out and said he was the one to board ban Matt Damon who was doing nothing against the rules in that thread.

That one poster was right if he wanted to set up a TERF section he should have just done it and made the rules clear for that section. However it is very obvious at this point that Null is personally closer to the TERFs for whatever reason than is appropriate so he had to back door the whole thing by setting up a trap thread to slowly ween out anyone who would call him on his simping bullshit.

Incidentally I have heard from a few banned users that Seafarer is a stealth mod or janny sock beause that user seems to show up in threads they weren't previously rating/posting in to negrate a user just before they get banned.

Hadrada

Baby Onion
He said as much himself in the woman hate thread. He was personally jannying the man-hate thread and for a while people thought it was the BP mods just going ham on the ban button for a while eventually they started to catch a lot of flak for it. Null at that point came out and said he was the one to board ban Matt Damon who was doing nothing against the rules in that thread.

That one poster was right if he wanted to set up a TERF section he should have just done it and made the rules clear for that section. However it is very obvious at this point that Null is personally closer to the TERFs for whatever reason than is appropriate so he had to back door the whole thing by setting up a trap thread to slowly ween out anyone who would call him on his simping bullshit.

Incidentally I have heard from a few banned users that Seafarer is a stealth mod or janny sock beause that user seems to show up in threads they weren't previously rating/posting in to negrate a user just before they get banned.
I think Null & Rekeita are very similiar in the aspect that they grieve over their lost youth. Rekieta got married young so he never got the college experience while Josh spent his formative years seething on internet boards both has started to resent their lives over things they think they have missed. Which can be seen when Rackets shows turned even more shit when he got catlady attention on kick while Josh has said he gets titty pics from beauty parlor denizens which is why he is so protective over BP and willing to let his site go to shit for even a crum of female attention.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Remember Null claiming that antisemitism on KF was only due to 4chan refugees moving to KF?

Oct 4, 2023 #21,575
Terrifik said:
"To be clear, any allegation that ADL has somehow orchestrated a boycott of X or caused billions of dollars of losses to the company or is “pulling the strings” for other advertisers is false."
Even when attempting to be friendly to you, the jew will lie.

Antisemitism has always been part of KF. Null is an antisemite and so are all his moderators.

Null (in 2022): Constantly panders to antisemites on MATI to make money from them.
Null (in 2023): Surprised when KF is overrun by antisemitic politispergs during a major war in Israel.
Future Null (probably the next episode of MATI): "All the jewhating politisperg accounts that joined the forum after October the 7th are just cancer. I don't recognize any of those people, I bet they're the socks of banned alogs that want to shit up the site."

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Remember Null claiming that antisemitism on KF was only due to 4chan refugees moving to KF?

Antisemitism has always been part of KF. Null is an antisemite and so are all his moderators.

Null (in 2022): Constantly panders to antisemites on MATI to make money from them.
Null (in 2023): Surprised when KF is overrun by antisemitic politispergs during a major war in Israel.
Future Null (probably the next episode of MATI): "All the jewhating politisperg accounts that joined the forum after October the 7th are just cancer. I don't recognize any of those people, I bet they're the socks of banned alogs that want to shit up the site."
I disagree, there seems to be a weird Antisemitic line on Kiwifarms that is really hard to see, but if you step over it the banhammer falls.