An Onion Among Onions
1615511386363.png

No.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
From the Spiderman thread in supporters:
View attachment 6966
@Boingotango was Bene Gesserit one of your socks?
View attachment 6967
@Vex @cjöcker what do you guys think? How would Ride be able to confirm "same point of origin" if Boingo is using a VPN?
lol at this much insane cut throat bullshit over a little webby forum, I hope china takes us over and we get some civilized limitations on what people can do online so you people can be finally freed from your all-encompassing personal hell.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
I'm so happy the only forum I ever had any actual interaction with was SA and even then I made sure not to get too personally involved with any of the other posters just as a common sense precaution, god damn everyone involved with kf including here needs jesus or a hobby or something. personality disorder pit
Hey who's fatter, you or AnOminous?

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
lol at this much insane cut throat bullshit over a little webby forum, I hope china takes us over and we get some civilized limitations on what people can do online so you people can be finally freed from your all-encompassing personal hell.
Jewsh has lost the Mandate of Heaven?!
big if true
I'm so happy the only forum I ever had any actual interaction with was SA and even then I made sure not to get too personally involved with any of the other posters just as a common sense precaution, god damn everyone involved with kf including here needs jesus or a hobby or something. personality disorder pit
This is a muslim forum, we don't recognise Jesuschrist as the son of God but as one of his prophets, you don't need Jesus, you need God, and if you disagree then that's wicked and retarded apostasy.
BTW, why do you hate autistic people?
Hey who's fatter, you or AnOminous?
I think the answer to your question is: yes

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Why has this NRx alt-tech tranny (kinda redundant tbh) decided to post his unfunny OC in the Onionfarms community watch thread of all places?
c.png

Deleted member 158

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Why has this NRx alt-tech tranny (kinda redundant tbh) decided to post his unfunny OC in the Onionfarms community watch thread of all places?
View attachment 7284
"Notice me, Onion-sempai! B-baka!!"
Like many trannies, he probably has a humiliation/exposure fetish

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Basically you're all mad Josh is chasing that paper while you're left here to wail and rend your hair at his success
Yeah I'm bald and very mad at the internet and on the internet.
Now now, let's get to the serious stuff, why do you hate autistic people.