Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

PRIVS.png
PRIVS2.png

Well Josh knows all about breaking the law. You'd be naive to think he doesn't read PMs when he could do it easily.
Katsu had shell access too as one of the people who taught Josh everything he knows about administrating. Ride seems like his main gig is doxing people, but apparently he's a programmer as well along with Zed. I really don't know if they have shell access but Null seems to trust their judgement enough that he'd let them keep the site running while he's away.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
From the Spiderman thread in supporters:
View attachment 6966
@Boingotango was Bene Gesserit one of your socks?
View attachment 6967
@Vex @cjöcker what do you guys think? How would Ride be able to confirm "same point of origin" if Boingo is using a VPN?

This is really weird, because I have kiwifarms and onionfarms blocked from my router for just this sort of protection. I also use a user agent so it can't be that way. It's even weirder that he would say this, because I certainly didn't make similar posts as usual. I even went into the DSP thread to prime account (somewhere I've never posted before). So something sus is DEFINITELY going on.

But as I've seen, they are MORE than willing to bend the rules to try to get me. And I'm glad other people noticed this, because I didn't want to be the one to make a big deal about it. More people should really be worried, because something weird is going on and these people are super vindictive and it's just what they do with their life.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 7007View attachment 7008
Well Josh knows all about breaking the law. You'd be naive to think he doesn't read PMs when he could do it easily.
Katsu had shell access too as one of the people who taught Josh everything he knows about administrating. Ride seems like his main gig is doxing people, but apparently he's a programmer as well along with Zed. I really don't know if they have shell access but Null seems to trust their judgement enough that he'd let them keep the site running while he's away.
>encrypted passwords
I really hope he's not actually encrypting passwords, those need to be salted and hashed.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
This is really weird, because I have kiwifarms and onionfarms blocked from my router for just this sort of protection. I also use a user agent so it can't be that way. It's even weirder that he would say this, because I certainly didn't make similar posts as usual. I even went into the DSP thread to prime account (somewhere I've never posted before). So something sus is DEFINITELY going on.

But as I've seen, they are MORE than willing to bend the rules to try to get me. And I'm glad other people noticed this, because I didn't want to be the one to make a big deal about it. More people should really be worried, because something weird is going on and these people are super vindictive and it's just what they do with their life.
Just to be clear, Bene Gesserit was one of your socks, correct?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Or like browser fingerprinting (with the user agent string or detected OS/peripherals) or sign-on time comparisons something? That would be my worry, because that's incredibly gay and something I'm sure Null has denied ever doing to his site's users at some point.

Or I suppose @Boingotango just forgot to use a different email address for his latest sock. But that seems like a really amateur mistake for someone like Boingo to make.

Or (let's get reductive), its possible that Stenographer is just talking shit. That would be my hope: it's also pretty gay, but at least not the 'terrifying' kind of gay.
Stenographer is a sperg who's lied about why Boingo was banned by obese Weeb Wars Weight Watchers mod emspex

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
4 to 6 months? Last I heard it was 1 month, I think he said something about only keeping stuff for a month after the leak...
He has snapshots which he says he manually deletes but I'm gonna press X on that. I'm pretty sure it's how he got the IP for that German guy.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
1615088628768.png

Here's his response to a screenshot of this post:

He's dancing around the question of whether or not Null has given him shell access, so make of that what you will. I'd rather not press this issue any further lest I eat a ban for shit stirring or whatever.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
visitor is the unabomber.png

visitor is the unabomber 2.png

visitor is the unabomber 3.png

One of the more computer literate users that Josh lost during the leak's take on Josh's compilation of user data.

Feel sorry for everyone using ProtonVPN and get caught up by retard jannies thinking its me.

(Edit: also lmao at Josh constantly changing his story on IP logging. Before the leak he claimed not to keep IPs AT ALL!)

(Double Edit: I'd love to see all the accounts that were banned and accused of being me, I bet there's so many they've blindly tard-banned)

Last edited:

David Duke DDS

Registered
There are topologically-based methods to de-anonymize Tor and VPN users. I seriously, seriously doubt Ride has the resources or capabilities to do such a thing but its not impossible in the slightest. There are a lot of different ways to pwn Tor users. Kiwifarms has some really odd people using it.
View attachment 6972
Ride is a methhead though so this isn't possible. Let's look at some more reasonable things:

He could've used timings to determine Boingo's geolocation. Confimation would be observing his behavior on this site (As boingo is on pretty frequently) and comparing it to the activity of the suspected sock. If there's attention switching (Sock makes posts while Boingo is idle here and vice versa) its pretty strong evidence.
He could just be doing some parallel construction fuckery and in reality just de-anonymized Boingo with things like stylometric analysis (What vocabulary is he using? Unique typing styles? Boingo is pretty autistic so its not too difficult to determine which posts are his), knowledge domain projection (Ok, what information has this user revealed? What experiences do they have? (For example, SIGSEGV is a programmer familiar with C and C++. Considering his presence on this site there's a strong chance he frequents imageboards too. Considering his elementary knowledge of security this points at using something like 4chan rather than a Tor-based imageboard where users are using text-based browsers and de-anonymization would be devastating)).
Could just be plain old user agent comparisons too as VPNs do not mask this (Tor does. Tor is more than just sending your packets through a large chain of nodes. It also protects you by making every user look as though they're using the same version of Firefox on Windows 10 even though you could be using, say, Debian). Multiple Boingo socks have been identified previously and this new sock using Tor would be an anomaly, probably not him.
With the VPN you can look at which IPs belong to which corporation. There are sites that exist for documenting these IPs to help webmasters block spammers. You could find Boingo this way by looking at which VPN the IPs belong to, and correlating it with other identified socks.

And there's dozens of other ways I'm too lazy to go into. Really depends on how much time you have to autistically wade through information. Ride hasn't found my sock yet so he obviously isn't that good.
Lol of course Tor isn't impregnable. It was literally a DoD project (and the internet itself came from DARPA - there was never truly a "Wild Wild West"). It's one of the best solutions for now, but if you think you will always be able to use the government's tools against it as a solution to online privacy, IDK what to say. De-anonymizing methods are inefficient now, but why assume they always will be?

kayne_krazy

Registered
Meothkip returned to the Assinged Male thread to make a Labelle best moments post with no links or screenshots and then spends two paragraphs whining about how much being a fucking internet jannie took out of her.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/sophi...stel-sexy-times-wafflesart.17137/post-8423592

I have nothing against Meowthkip, but it's pretty weak sauce to complain about being a moderator when it's quite easy to do. She already had her farewell post - she shouldn't feel the need to post about it anymore. What hard imperative work does a mod have to do besides ban spammers, tell people to chill out and move/delete threads? I was a moderator back in the day and it wasn't hard work at all; imageboards are way harder to moderate due to the implied laissez-faire mentality on chans which leads to organized CP raids and other types of attacks.