Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

Jewshlogs.png

This is probably what he gave to the FBI when they came for SIGSEGV.

Here's a more recent post of his regarding logs. IPs stored for 4-6 months.
RecentStorage.png

"Nginx logs are turned on when I need to debug something"
So 100% of the time then.

He's also used IPs and information to blackmail users:
JoshBlackmailing.png

(The "censoring" is really shitty. You can easily see the E-Mail and IP)

I don't touch his site without Tor. I even keep Javascript 100% turned off cause I don't know what he's doing with it.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
I don't touch his site without Tor. I even keep Javascript 100% turned off cause I don't know what he's doing with it.
Probably a wise choice, given that it's not even a question of "Do you trust Null" anymore, but now apparently "Do you trust Null, and Ride, and wagglyplacebo, and..."
Screenshot_2021-03-06 Lol look at this spiderman faggot(2).png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Probably a wise choice, given that it's not even a question of "Do you trust Null" anymore, but now apparently "Do you trust Null, and Ride, and wagglyplacebo, and..."
View attachment 6991
AnOm doesn't know wat he's talking about, there's a huge difference between being a forum admin and having access to shit like nginx logs. The former just means you have a slightly fancier broom, the latter means that you have the One Broom To Rule Them All.

Whales Forever

Registered
View attachment 6987
This is probably what he gave to the FBI when they came for SIGSEGV.

Here's a more recent post of his regarding logs. IPs stored for 4-6 months.
View attachment 6988
"Nginx logs are turned on when I need to debug something"
So 100% of the time then.

He's also used IPs and information to blackmail users:
View attachment 6989
(The "censoring" is really shitty. You can easily see the E-Mail and IP)

4 to 6 months? Last I heard it was 1 month, I think he said something about only keeping stuff for a month after the leak...
View attachment 6984
?

@SIGSEGV do you admin jannies have access to browser session data/agent strings?
1615077359576.png

"This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site."
Someone should ask not a lawyer if this (and other stuff josh has done with user agents, which are not listed anywhere else in the privacy policy) is a breach of contract. I don't know how binding privacy policies are.

Whales Forever

Registered
4 to 6 months? Last I heard it was 1 month, I think he said something about only keeping stuff for a month after the leak...
1615077694018.png

Going through that thread now.

"a few days" is apparently half a year.

Edit: ok so re-reading the 4-6 months was referring to backups not how long mods have IP address info. He doesn't specify if his backups are just the database or include any logging.

Last edited:

Deleted member 158

View attachment 6994
"I don't not feel comfortable having it. I do not want to know who you are."

View attachment 6995
What a lucky guess at what web browser I was using.
All stuff that's gonna be included in the eventual 3rd thread. Notice in the top screenshot "Less significantly, IP history had also been recorded for years". I'm guessing this was since 2012/13, so about 4 years of IP logging.
That post was made in 2017, and a bit earlier he had been working on Infinity® Next™ with 8chan. If he can't take care of his own site how the fuck could people expect him to care of privacy on 8chan (Which he didn't as you saw in the 2nd thread, leaking IPs from /v/ and a beta version of the site because he got buttmad).

People ought read more privacy policies and TOSes since they're bending over and giving full unrestricted access to whoever's service they're using when they don't.

Edit: I will mention that in his MATI streams he always logs out of the site. Might just be to help readability but it could also be to hide the IP tools. I've got no idea what plugins he's using on the site (Keep in mind he writes them himself so you probably won't find anything in public) so he could be doing anything behind the scenes.

Whales Forever

Registered
I remember this, there actually was a problem with the video Null had posted that made it not play in browsers. I don't supposed he ever apologized for being wrong, either.
In particular, I believe it was because he was using yuv444p color encoding, which is a very detailed color encoding. Most mp4 videos are yuv420p, due to it being far more compressible, and as a result a lot of mp4 players don't support yuv444p (I don't have a ton of knowledge on the subject, so I can't really explain why any of this is the case). A quirk of yuv420p though is that it only works on even pixel dimensions. As a result it is impossible to encode a video with an odd aspect ratio using yuv420p, atleast without just cutting off or adding a line of pixels (which is what I did).

Now as for why josh chose to use yuv444p, its possible that whatever program he used to make it decided that since he was using a png image source yuv444p was the better choice (basically prioritizing quality over compatibility), or whatever program he was using used yuv444p as a last resort because his input was an odd aspect ratio. I didn't know any of this the time, all I knew was "video doesn't play on browser or media player but can be played with ffplay" and I just tried to recode it using "max compatibility" settings for ffmpeg that I found on the internet. Then I ended up resizing it so those settings would actually work, because yuv420p could not encode the video.

And no, he never apologized or retracted anything lol. Not that I care about that, its more the fact that he knew what browser I was using and felt the need to share it.

Its a pretty dumb thing to assume if he didn't "somehow" know. A lot of tards still use outdated browsers or mobile browsers or apple's mobile browser, and all of those are more likely to run into issues with a video file you hacked together without knowing what you were doing than firefox.

Last edited:

Deleted member 158

Completely trustworthy guise!
Regardless of whether they're telling the truth or not, don't entrust your security and privacy to anyone else except yourself.

View attachment 6997
>shell access
What the actual fuck, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR FORUM ADMINS DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SERVER?
You know Glaive actually had shell access? When Josh demodded him because of Wizardchan drama he talked about it publicly, saying Glaive could've read PMs with MySQL queries and that his ban was in part because of it. Let me find the post.
Wouldn't be surprised if CrunkLord420 has it right now too considering how much they help out Josh with running the site.