Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
There was 9299 posts and I can't make it through all of them.
But 1. Troon 2. Schizo posting 3. Self shills

EDIT: forgot the best one

lmaowhat.png

Attachments

• crunt1.png
    crunt1.png
    877.9 KB · Views: 559
  • crunt2.png
    crunt2.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 518
  • crunt3.png
    crunt3.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,553
  • crunt4.png
    crunt4.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 472
  • crunt5.png
    crunt5.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 469
  • crunt6.png
    crunt6.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 464
  • crunt7.png
    crunt7.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 437
  • crunt8.png
    crunt8.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 441
  • crunt9.png
    crunt9.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 463
  • j1.png
    j1.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 452
  • j2.png
    j2.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 459
  • gay.png
    gay.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 469
  • daughter.png
    daughter.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 498
Last edited:

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
There was 9299 posts and I can't make it through all of them.
But 1. Troon 2. Schizo posting 3. Self shills

EDIT: forgot the best one

View attachment 5419
Good work, son. Crunklord has been a faggot for some time, I never bothered saving any interaction with them, because none of them were that heated and because I didn't think anyone cared enough about him.

Also, I'm the second user ever banned from that site. Got mad that I would go bother the Hentai posters and call them out as degenerate.

Whales Forever

Registered
he was better off just an ordinary poster than a janny. His takes on the recent Election turned out to be his death kneel.
Everyone nominated for janny by the users of the gunt forum was better off being a normal user, and some of the nominations were better off being banned. Of the 4 people I thought would be an ok janny, 2 of them declined, and 1 of them was disqualified by null over retarded dm drama that was mostly fabricated by fans of an e-celeb null likes. AltisticRight was the last one and I still stand by that thought because even now I can't think of anyone better who hasn't already said "no."

Boxershorts put it best tbh:
1613673637243.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Crunklord420 is a close friend of a grifter that used Terry's grave to sell his TempleOS merch, merch that he sells without giving a penny to Terry's projects or Terry's family, Crunklord420 used him to shill his TempleOS-based game on a literal-who's stream who annoyed by all the spam he received he accepted the shilling and decided to see Crunklord420's stuff.
That made @SIGSEGV kinda mad at the internet, I'm not blaming him though, I can relate.

Crunklord420, despite being a tranny, is also a Dark Enlightment nerd that constantly whines about the Cathedral.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Never before seen content, @Vex this might belong in one of the nool threads.
View attachment 5334
>2013

place was this tinyass hugbox back then - the hell was he playing at? Especially when one of the last troll-sagas (it was a flop lol) was going on at the time (Catherine) so I doubt its a push to be one of the cool chris trolls (who were fucking off at this point)

Just fucking bizzare

Perspicacity

Baby Onion
I've finally completed reading this entire thread, the mods are truly fascinating to read about. The only one I knew of that went totally batshit was Twinkie, her paranoid schizo departure from reality was incredibly fascinating to witness and seems to be the fate of all the kiwi jannies. That Josh surrounds himself with trannies is the least surprising thing honestly, as the eternal contrarian he is. His hatred for trannies and furfags really just means he's obsessed with them and chooses to surround himself with them at every opportunity. The real question is if this a conscious decision or is it done on a subconscious level?

As far as the new Gunt subforum jannies, I don't think they are particularly bad picks. Despite A&H spergery (why would you even bother to get invested in A&H I have no idea.) Each board is kind of a world onto itself and that's one of the most interesting things about the farms. Gustav in particular seems to actually archive shit at least, I've not seen him post anything particularly retarded outside of there so I don't share the burning hatred for him.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I've finally completed reading this entire thread, the mods are truly fascinating to read about. The only one I knew of that went totally batshit was Twinkie, her paranoid schizo departure from reality was incredibly fascinating to witness and seems to be the fate of all the kiwi jannies. That Josh surrounds himself with trannies is the least surprising thing honestly, as the eternal contrarian he is. His hatred for trannies and furfags really just means he's obsessed with them and chooses to surround himself with them at every opportunity. The real question is if this a conscious decision or is it done on a subconscious level?

As far as the new Gunt subforum jannies, I don't think they are particularly bad picks. Despite A&H spergery (why would you even bother to get invested in A&H I have no idea.) Each board is kind of a world onto itself and that's one of the most interesting things about the farms. Gustav in particular seems to actually archive shit at least, I've not seen him post anything particularly retarded outside of there so I don't share the burning hatred for him.
I never actually saw any actual complaints on why Gustav shouldn't be a Gunt mod, other then he uses A&H.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
I never actually saw any actual complaints on why Gustav shouldn't be a Gunt mod, other then he uses A&H.
He was pretty normal in the Ethan Ralph thread. Him and Sam Locso used to archive things since most of the thread didn't know, couldn't, or didn't want to. From what I got he would sperg about politics a lot outside of that specific thread and gained a substantial group of people who do not like him. I notice most the people in the Gunt subforum don't seem to mind him all that much.
Everyone nominated for janny by the users of the gunt forum was better off being a normal user, and some of the nominations were better off being banned. Of the 4 people I thought would be an ok janny, 2 of them declined, and 1 of them was disqualified by null over retarded dm drama that was mostly fabricated by fans of an e-celeb null likes. AltisticRight was the last one and I still stand by that thought because even now I can't think of anyone better who hasn't already said "no."

Boxershorts put it best tbh:
View attachment 5481
I would have preferred Sam Losco as a jannie since he seemed like a decent poster but the slapfights during the GA DM leaks disqualified him. Also it was funny seeing Tommy tooter come in once he got nominated too bad he got kicked out fast.
Mod tooter.png

Whales Forever

Registered
I would have preferred Sam Losco as a jannie since he seemed like a decent poster but the slapfights during the GA DM leaks disqualified him.
I would have too. And that drama was mostly bullshit honestly. Manufactured by someone threw his toys out of the pram and swore off the entire sub-forum when I pointed out that he was in private dms with an eceleb who was mad at GA after he had made a giant post raging that sam was in dms with GA.

Perspicacity

Baby Onion
He was pretty normal in the Ethan Ralph thread. Him and Sam Locso used to archive things since most of the thread didn't know, couldn't, or didn't want to. From what I got he would sperg about politics a lot outside of that specific thread and gained a substantial group of people who do not like him. I notice most the people in the Gunt subforum don't seem to mind him all that much.

I would have preferred Sam Losco as a jannie since he seemed like a decent poster but the slapfights during the GA DM leaks disqualified him. Also it was funny seeing Tommy tooter come in once he got nominated too bad he got kicked out fast.
View attachment 5512
Was I the only one who was offended that no one in that subforum even knew who Tommy was? He should have become a janny for the Gunt forum, it would have been hilarious.

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
Crunklord420 is a close friend of a grifter that used Terry's grave to sell his TempleOS merch, merch that he sells without giving a penny to Terry's projects or Terry's family, Crunklord420 used him to shill his TempleOS-based game on a literal-who's stream who annoyed by all the spam he received he accepted the shilling and decided to see Crunklord420's stuff.
That made @SIGSEGV kinda mad at the internet, I'm not blaming him though, I can relate.

Crunklord420, despite being a tranny, is also a Dark Enlightment nerd that constantly whines about the Cathedral.
>The Dark Enlightenment or the neo-reactionary movement, sometimes abbreviated to NRx, is an anti-democratic, anti-egalitarian, reactionary philosophy founded by Curtis Yarvin, an American software engineer and blogger under the pen name "Mencius Moldbug,
>Curtis Yarvin was born in 1973 to a highly educated, liberal and secular family.[16] He is paternally Jewish.[17]

Well it makes perfect sense a troon would believe a Jewish movement WHILE LARPING AS A NAZI.

God damn those troons really gives us actual right wingers a bad name.

EDIT: A RELATED AND VERY TRUE NOT FAKE ALL ALL STORY

EVERYONE STOOD UP AND CLAPPED FOR ME DROPPING REDPILLS

Attachments

• a very true story.png
    a very true story.png
    455.1 KB · Views: 328
Last edited: