Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Was I the only one who was offended that no one in that subforum even knew who Tommy was? He should have become a janny for the Gunt forum, it would have been hilarious.
Yeah, i became disillusioned by the gunt forum for a period of time, they didn't even know ralph lore.
I am not taking about camps. That's larping. But at least point out and laugh at the alt-kikes
U fookn wot m8?

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
Yeah, i became disillusioned by the gunt forum for a period of time, they didn't even know ralph lore.

U fookn wot m8?
MCDLXXXVIII :tantrum:

EDIT: This might be your brain on alt kike. I am convinced they don't understand any of the guys's arguments and beliefs on this chart. They just want to appear knowledgeable to look hardcore and smert.

Attachments

• my sides noooooo.png
    my sides noooooo.png
    1 MB · Views: 283
Last edited:

JoshPPP4ever

Baby Onion
Was going to sleep. Checked Jershy's fedi.
Which of you guys did it lmao

IS our Jershy boy going full CHRIST IS KING and DEBROOMING THE TROON?

Probably not, judging by the tone he knew already and is damage controlling so he can claim he didn't purposefully not look into this.
That image has been posted elsewhere before and is probably not crunt himself.

Attachments

• jershknew.png
    jershknew.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 393
  • wot.png
    wot.png
    55 KB · Views: 367
  • attn2.png
    attn2.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 343
  • pleasepayattntome.png
    pleasepayattntome.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 375
  • shutitdown.png
    shutitdown.png
    688.5 KB · Views: 408

Deleted member 158

Probably not, judging by the tone he knew already and is damage controlling so he can claim he didn't purposefully not look into this.
Crunklord is his slave just like Odilitime. He wouldn't get rid of them even if they turned out to be a troon because then he'd be helpless.

Whales Forever

Registered

I honestly had no idea crunklord was anything but an autist with an anime avatar before this thread, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people also weren't aware he was a tranny. How did people even find this out, does he post about it somewhere?

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
I've finally completed reading this entire thread, the mods are truly fascinating to read about. The only one I knew of that went totally batshit was Twinkie, her paranoid schizo departure from reality was incredibly fascinating to witness and seems to be the fate of all the kiwi jannies. That Josh surrounds himself with trannies is the least surprising thing honestly, as the eternal contrarian he is. His hatred for trannies and furfags really just means he's obsessed with them and chooses to surround himself with them at every opportunity. The real question is if this a conscious decision or is it done on a subconscious level?

As far as the new Gunt subforum jannies, I don't think they are particularly bad picks. Despite A&H spergery (why would you even bother to get invested in A&H I have no idea.) Each board is kind of a world onto itself and that's one of the most interesting things about the farms. Gustav in particular seems to actually archive shit at least, I've not seen him post anything particularly retarded outside of there so I don't share the burning hatred for him.
you think Kamov breaking up with his 5/10 GF who he was leeching off of to move back in with his parents as a nearly 30yo man because Thotto demanded it isn't batshit insane? Stealing money and drugs from kiwifarmer users isn't insane? JSGOTI's explanation of how rat speaker dindu days before that was proven wrong wasn't totally nuts? You think Senior Lex having an utter meltdown over being called a pedo isn't wild?

The only way what she did could be considered "insane" was if it was insanely based. Naming people and speaking truth to power is better then devolving into an endless circlejerk clique. She dindu nothing wrong. I'm glad ADHD has done a decent job with BP from what i've seen.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
You think Senior Lex having an utter meltdown over being called a pedo isn't wild?
I vaguely remember that he had his "girlfriend" or "mother" or someone that totally wasn't him come on to his profile to let everyone know he was in a better place and taking a break. I went looking for that just now but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? Am I misremembering?

But yeah, Senior Lex is great :story:

Wotannacht

Baby Onion
I vaguely remember that he had his "girlfriend" or "mother" or someone that totally wasn't him come on to his profile to let everyone know he was in a better place and taking a break. I went looking for that just now but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? Am I misremembering?

But yeah, Senior Lex is great :story:
Yes, there was an odd post on his profile made by his account talking about himself in the third person and mentioning something about a better place, seems to be deleted now.

It's also interesting to note that he blamed his infamous meltdown on substance withdrawal caused by prescription drugs.

1613733915013.png

1613733933528.png

JoshPPP4ever

Baby Onion
I honestly had no idea crunklord was anything but an autist with an anime avatar before this thread, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people also weren't aware he was a tranny. How did people even find this out, does he post about it somewhere?
If you check his Fedi it is nonstop posting about being a troon. I'd assume anyone who talked to him would notice pretty quickly. I posted a picture that he posted himself in troon sock.
Here it is again (the original file not screenshot)

Attachments

• ea68f57d717c28ff147e5de54d178ca2fba9a605ec284e83ffb8941393c152c5.png
    ea68f57d717c28ff147e5de54d178ca2fba9a605ec284e83ffb8941393c152c5.png
    457 KB · Views: 243

JoshPPP4ever

Baby Onion
Crunklord is his slave just like Odilitime. He wouldn't get rid of them even if they turned out to be a troon because then he'd be helpless.
Mfw I realize Josh is abusing the Troons, extracting their labor for free and then turns around and shit on them making them parts of the 41%.
FUCKING BASED, WTF I love Jersh now!
Jewsh Troon the master Troon manipulator. Jewsh seduces Troon with his manboy charm and enslaves them for his Kiwi farm LMAO.
AND THEY ALL DO IT FOR FREE!

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
JSGOTI's explanation of how rat speaker dindu days before that was proven wrong wasn't totally nuts?
What are you referring to?
i dont understand how anyone can not know tom. he's one of the best lolcows documented on kf
A lot of the people in the Gunt Forum came only for IBS related topics. Tommie isn't even vaguely related to those spastics so people probably never cared to look into him. Honestly it would have been funnier to let him rant a little longer then just move the post to another thread.

Its really weird seeing that some of the people who are directly in the demographics that Null vitriolically rants about are his mods. I think all we need is some Black gang member to be mod and we got all the groups covered.