Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I've always found that quite strange considering that the person that they work for has some rather NatSoc-y takes on the world.

That wouldn't be a good look, wouldn't it?
Null keeps the site up and bans people, he doesn’t do anything to his mods unless they directly go against him.
Plus, Null hates Trump as much as half of KF and most of his mods do, so they can get along on that.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
For the sake of convenience, I gathered the photos of every mod and ex-mod who got their face doxed in one large image.

View attachment 4082

This is what people look like who swing the broom for free.
I know everyone knows what Josh looks like but you should add him anyways since he is just as mutant looking as the rest of them. Like an adult-size toddler.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I know everyone knows what Josh looks like but you should add him anyways he's just as mutant looking. Like an adult-size baby.
1612937178584.png

Wotannacht

Baby Onion
why was her IP at the University of Idaho in the leak, but the pictures of her are from a girl in Finland?

Who nose?
Right, emspex was from the US. Yawning Sneasel mentioned in the thread, that the photo is supposed to be from some Euro trip, but according to this thread on 8kun's /cow/, it actually is some girl from Finnland.

0.png f4adb662afe56676db843c146653066b181e38936f1303b0edb693be4c7e7b27.jpeg

Looks like I took a joke from CasualSeppuku and Yawning Sneasel too serious and never looked into it, I will correct it then and take their face out.

Right, emspex was from the US. Yawning Sneasel mentioned in the thread, that the photo is supposed to be from some Euro trip, but according to this thread on 8kun's /cow/, it actually is some girl from Finnland.

View attachment 4162 View attachment 4163

Looks like I took a joke from CasualSeppuku and Yawning Sneasel too serious and never looked into it, I will correct it then and take their face out.
Imagine taking sneasel serious.

kayne_krazy

Registered

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
No, that's the former owner of the cwcki video library "Arjen Van Djertan" who trooned out as "Cam". Cam left the whole scene in like 2010/2011 at the latest, so he wouldn't be cogsdev - also the fact that Cam is an American and Cogsdev is from the UK is another difference.

t. Old Man who was around back in the day.
lol he's OLD! Go sit back down in your rocking chair, gramps.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Is that "polly" person in those chats the same polly that's been in the mati discords? She confronted Zoom once while he was trying to stalk Ralph irl in New York which was admittedly pretty funny. Here are pictures of her just in case it is and if it isn't oh well she is in the mati discord anyways. She has/had her own gaggle of simps as every egirl does.
polly2.jpgpolly1.jpgpolly3.jpgpolly4.jpg

polly5.jpgpolly6.jpgpolly7.jpgpolly8.jpgpolly_wants_a_cracker.png

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Is that "polly" person in those chats the same polly that's been in the mati discords? She confronted Zoom once while he was trying to stalk Ralph irl in New York which was admittedly pretty funny. Here are pictures of her just in case it is and if it isn't oh well she is in the mati discord anyways. She has/had her own gaggle of simps as every egirl does.
View attachment 5011View attachment 5010View attachment 5012View attachment 5013

View attachment 5014View attachment 5015View attachment 5016View attachment 5017View attachment 5023
No, it's not Polly the female plate.
It's cogsdev, he would pretend to be in a relationship with the side of himself that crossdressd.

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
why do i feel like crunklord is some gay furry weeb tranny behind
Yes he is a troon, and has a boyfriend (the ColonelJ guy who always posts "good video" comment for all the jersh videos, is banned on kiwi by jersh for some shit and wrote a 1000+ word letter to jersh. Obviously has a crush on jersh.)

Check out his Fediverse posts, takes some digging but there are some funnies in there including his convo with ColonelJ.

I fucking love the fat that they both love Jersh but can't get Jersh and settled for each other. Peak comedy!

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Yes he is a troon, and has a boyfriend (the ColonelJ guy who always posts "good video" comment for all the jersh videos, is banned on kiwi by jersh for some shit and wrote a 1000+ word letter to jersh. Obviously has a crush on jersh.)

Check out his Fediverse posts, takes some digging but there are some funnies in there including his convo with ColonelJ.

I fucking love the fat that they both love Jersh but can't get Jersh and settled for each other. Peak comedy!
Colonel J is an unrepentant lolicon, he hung around godsped zum.
Crunklord420 is a fag simply for shilling his terry shit with retards, plus never giving terry's family a cut.
I don't enjoy moralizing, but that is just uncouth.

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
Colonel J is an unrepentant lolicon, he hung around godsped zum.
Crunklord420 is a fag simply for shilling his terry shit with retards, plus never giving terry's family a cut.
I don't enjoy moralizing, but that is just uncouth.
Lolicon is the least of it. I think the guy is 100% insane, I checked snippets of his postings everywhere and he is orders of magnitudes more insane than Jersh.
I was trying to dig up a thread on him and his GF(BF) (he put it this way himself lmao) and only found a passing mention on julay's cow. I'd post that pic but its on a different computer. Crunklord supposedly hangs in some unmoderated full 1488 chat orbiting around hardliners.
The moment I read their Fediverse posts I know they'd be great lolcows but it appears no one went in on them yet. (Probably due to Jersh trollshielding troons around him)

Guess I might have to do it myself (at least I will go through their Fediverse again.)

Last edited: