Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
>keep shitting up this thread
>tags a mod
you know what you were doing and so does everyone else
do you know who started it? not me, it's @Stop Socking Gaylord. you don't even know what's going on, kek. read the damn room next time
"I had to call the Daddy Janny publicly instead of privately messaging them."
i know its him retard it doesnt change anything you still cried to the janny for help publically
What a turd.
you fuck off from this. seriously, just stay out of this
Kitty.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
nah, it doesn't change. it always stays the same. the thing that kills the right and left wing spectrum thing is the partisan retards from both sides
Hey do you remember earlier tonight when socking Gaylord pushed your shit in so hard you DMed him to say daddy stop please?

Screenshot_2024-04-16-00-57-26-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Good times, brotha.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Just a quick PSA on the meaning of the word "ignore" which is a verb generally taken to mean you refuse to notice or acknowledge someone or something.

If you spend all day quoting people and going "hurr de durr you're ignored I'm ignoring you" then you are in fact doing the opposite of ignoring them.

Follow me for more ESL tips.
nah, i'm just giving the retard skitzocow a reminder that I won't give any more fucks about his mental l retardation since he can't understand how to fuck off even after people repeatedly told him to fuck off

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
nah, i'm just giving the retard skitzocow a reminder that I won't give any more fucks about his mental l retardation since he can't understand how to fuck off even after people repeatedly told him to fuck off
Hey check this out