Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere The EPIC spanking of Universe Adventurer aka Phạm Trung Hiếu

Public figures seen as "lolcows"
Subtitle
When attacking a forum member backfires spectacularly

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
This is my first attempt at a lolcow thread, and GOD DAMN this was a blast to witness/participate in.

I haven't seen something backfire this hard since Uncle Buck's car.

So @universe adventurer decided to make a thread on everyone's favorite alt collector:

As you can see, this thread was one post by Universe Adventurer followed by three pages of the kind of bullying that causes a school shooting.

But Socky... Was! Not! DONE!

He doxxed the dog shit out of this kid, fucked with him for two days straight, and pushed this kid's shit in so hard he got a "Daddy please stop" DM from the lil lolcow. He was kind enough to share it with me and the rest of the class:

Screenshot_2024-04-16-00-57-26-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

THAT RIGHT THERE tells you everything you need to know. That is an undeniable white flag, and it tells me that what Socker was able to doxx was the real deal.

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the midnight society, I give you @universe adventurer:

I don't know who the fuck the target audience is for this shit, but it makes me feel like this kid is either on drugs he shouldn't be on, or stopped taking drugs he should be on under a doctor's supervision.

You can always just search his posts because 90% of them for the past 48 hours has been this kid just getting slapped around and refusing to walk away. It is fucking hilarious:

We also started a Sperg Pit, where everyone could break each other's balls and blow off steam. Buddy boy completely misunderstood the point of the thread (good natured ballbusting) and proceeded to pick fights with everyone and refuse to leave the thread:

The funniest part about all of this was Universal was CONVINCED I was one of Socky's socks. He couldn't BELIEVE more than one person would have the audacity to fuck with him. He finally believed it when I was the one who told Sock maybe he should delete all of the shit and let it go.

But Socky is more hardcore than me. He's leaving that shit up. My hat's off to you Socker, I have never seen an Asian get fucked that hard and my girlfriend is a Chink.

Next time use napalm... it's more humane.

Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I find it very hard to believe that a million people have watched his weird Sonic newgrounds flash animation tier videos.
They haven't though. This retard bought 3.7 million bots but skimped out on the part where they offer engagement instead of dead followers.
Screenshot_2024-04-16-04-38-15-63_e4407cbcfda9708289e6b5670de6c654.png

Can you spot the one time he wasted his month's sweatshop salary doing the targeted engagement shilling?
Screenshot_2024-04-16-04-38-25-50_e4407cbcfda9708289e6b5670de6c654.png

I think I'll do an analysis of how much USD this dumb gook wasted tomorrow but it's easy to say he will literally never recover it from this Elsagate ass channel that at very least needs to be removed from kids suggested algorithm.
His most "popular video" locally archived so we don't drive traffic to it. Pennies are worth many coconuts in their shitty country

Last edited by a moderator:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
They haven't though. This retard bought 3.7 million bots but skimped out on the part where they offer engagement instead of dead followers.
View attachment 53262
Can you spot the one time he wasted his month's sweatshop salary doing the targeted engagement shilling?
View attachment 53265
I think I'll do an analysis of how much USD this dumb gook wasted tomorrow but it's easy to say he will literally never recover it from this Elsagate ass channel that at very least needs to be removed from kids suggested algorithm
View attachment 53266
I was rereading the sperg pit thread and you accused him of dry snitching then said his sister's asshole looks like a phillips head screwdriver.

Dude I'm fucking crying right now 😂

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
This is my first attempt at a lolcow thread, and GOD DAMN this was a blast to witness/participate in.

I haven't seen something backfire this hard since Uncle Buck's car.

So @universe adventurer decided to make a thread on everyone's favorite alt collector:

As you can see, this thread was one post by Universe Adventurer followed by three pages of the kind of bullying that causes a school shooting.

But Socky... Was! Not! DONE!

He doxxed the dog shit out of this kid, fucked with him for two days straight, and pushed this kid's shit in so hard he got a "Daddy please stop" DM from the lil lolcow. He was kind enough to share it with me and the rest of the class:

View attachment 53254

THAT RIGHT THERE tells you everything you need to know. That is an undeniable white flag, and it tells me that what Socker was able to doxx was the real deal.

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the midnight society, I give you @universe adventurer:

I don't know who the fuck the target audience is for this shit, but it makes me feel like this kid is either on drugs he shouldn't be on, or stopped taking drugs he should be on under a doctor's supervision.

You can always just search his posts because 90% of them for the past 48 hours has been this kid just getting slapped around and refusing to walk away. It is fucking hilarious:

We also started a Sperg Pit, where everyone could break each other's balls and blow off steam. Buddy boy completely misunderstood the point of the thread (good natured ballbusting) and proceeded to pick fights with everyone and refuse to leave the thread:

The funniest part about all of this was Universal was CONVINCED I was one of Socky's socks. He couldn't BELIEVE more than one person would have the audacity to fuck with him. He finally believed it when I was the one who told Sock maybe he should delete all of the shit and let it go.

But Socky is more hardcore than me. He's leaving that shit up. My hat's off to you Socker, I have never seen an Asian get fucked that hard and my girlfriend is a Chink.

Next time use napalm... it's more humane.
1713261067325.png
this is just so sad

the fact that you go out of your way to make a lolcow thread about me just because I trashed your precious fwends is absolutely funny.
take off that account bro, just log in to your main sock bro, it's embarrassing to see you expose yourself in another sock like this

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
this is just so sad

the fact that you go out of your way to make a lolcow thread about me just because I trashed your precious fwends is absolutely funny.
I know, it's hilarious. You started it, I finished it, and did it better. If you would've stopped talking you wouldn't have kept giving me material. Now everybody can click on the links and see you getting slapped around and coming back for a second helping.

You want my advice? Wait a month and then open up another account and hopefully this whole thing will have blown over and no one will know who you are in the new account.

take off that account bro, just log in to your main sock bro, it's embarrassing to see you expose yourself in another sock like this
The only sock you know about is the one you blow your loads into, shit heel.