Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Empresa

Ladmin
the incel to troon pipeline is quite real
1666712423567.png

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Dude fuck Lucas he needs a taste of his own medicine. I would love to see him kicked off the internet/debanked. He/Liz Jones are a menace that needs to be taken down.
I completely disagree, Lucas needs to keep winning until he is taken down by his own hand. He will go into full Lolcow Beast Mode once his fans turn on him and that will be delicious. Also, the sheer the mundanity of Liz makes me appreciate Lucas, Liz don't give no milk.

Dude-Weed

Baby Onion
I completely disagree, Lucas needs to keep winning until he is taken down by his own hand. He will go into full Lolcow Beast Mode once his fans turn on him and that will be delicious. Also, the sheer the mundanity of Liz makes me appreciate Lucas, Liz don't give no milk.
He is Canadian the current regieme here supports his insanity. He is being given a freepass to attack everyone not in the woke cult. The damage he will do freespeech havens will be not worth it.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Head is tilted in every one of those selfies, too
Are his chesticles fake? I just thought they were moobs at an angle... in some of the photos from Ireland he just looks like a metalhead with above average mantitties.

Anyway, I would still rather hang out with Lucas than Liz Fong Jones...