Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
100k really isn't anything when you're planning a lawsuit like this. There's a possibility it's challenging a legal standard that website owners aren't responsible for what their users post, which would be a new precedent if she wins. These people aren't just going to bounce into court without careful planning.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think keffals is bringing a lawsuit but the site is doomed anyway.
It wasn't against the Farms, it was the LPS. How can you be this ignorant and still manage to use the internet? The GFM stated that the money would be used (among other things) to sue the LPS. If this suit is not brought, then Fuff
There's 1000 users there at peak times,
I told you that, after you claimed much more than that were using the site. Wet Brain.
Only the most boring and insane people are left,
You still posting there?
that website owners aren't responsible for what their users post
Again, retard, the suit was meant to be against the LPS, not KF, can you acknowledge that you are demonstratively posting shit?

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
surprised they havent uploaded any clips from twitchcon im assuming keffals will probably make a supercut where they are shown in a favorable light
View attachment 22026
Funny the tranny's debate with Destiny is only 9 minutes. I wonder why? Also, is fluff now an alien fucker now he does know people can just give that alien a pussy and just fuck it good

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Ashley's not a narcissist, she just layers skitzophrenic ideation on top of multiple personality disorders, especially the ones with 'rage' in the name.
Which ones do I have, Karl? You keep alluding to them in a vague, wormy way and you never specify further. I think the existence of this forum is stupid so I'm shitposting.

Because I think what you have is obvious, it's NPD. Anyone who doesn't want to play along with your cruelty or tell you you're wonderful is a spoil sport and has to be punished. That's what happens when guys like you grow up in rich families and never take responsibility for anything.

El Santo?

Incarceration enthusiast
Hellovan Onion
Which ones do I have, Karl? You keep alluding to them in a vague, wormy way and you never specify further.

What did I just say, dummy? At least one of the ones with 'rage' in the name. I could probably be more specific if I knew more about how your drug addict mother and mentally ill father neglected and/or abused you in your infancy.

I think the existence of this forum is stupid so I'm shitposting.

I don't know, the hundreds of posts to and about me, that I've completely ignored for months at a time, seem to carry a lot of emotional freight for you.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Because I think
You don't, that's the problem. You spout shite. You've been corrected numerous times (which you still won't acknowledge). You clearly haven't got a clue what you are talking about. You think you're shit posting, when what you are in fact doing, is bolstering the case for your "husband" to have you sectioned.

At least BPD. At least.
koof.png
Fuff, been interviewed, wants you to know.

And can we please have Ash confined to her thread?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
What did I just say, dummy? At least one of the ones with 'rage' in the name. I could probably be more specific if I knew more about how your drug addict mother and mentally ill father neglected and/or abused you in your infancy.
There are a ton of proposed personality disorders so which ones with "rage" in the phrasing do you think apply to me? The main ones are divided into clusters. Oddly enough Patrick Tomlinson had the same opinion as I did (documented in a recent article read by thousands of people) that most people on KF are in cluster B. I have to say it's really weird to see you correctly diagnose someone like Misty Henry with narcissism and then just have a total disconnect about how those traits fit you.

Did you come back here to throw a tantrum at me and post a bunch of lame photoshops because everyone will associate you with a website led by the guy who ran 16chan and catalyzed suicides?

In all seriousness are you under the care and supervision of someone else in your family? You keep repeating the same shit over and over (like how I got fat in 2009 from beer when you actually needed AA). You have the same squawking, child-like need to shame people for shit they forgot years ago. You are like 57 years old dude. Are you autistic like Kengal? I can't see you interacting with anyone long term without them coming to view you as an insufferable faggot.