Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ashley Hutsell Jankowski (Pollack name) believes this to be true:

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money"

“Is it a misfortune that magnificent California was seized from the lazy Mexicans who did not know what to do with it?”

“Being in his quality as a n—–, a degree nearer to the rest of the animal kingdom than the rest of us, he is undoubtedly the most appropriate representative of that district.”

"It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a n—–. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product."

And you complain about the bigotry of others. Lucky BLM don't burn your house down. That would be a terrible thing to happen, and wrong morally, as well as illegal.

But you know what those jigs are like (trained Marxists), they don't care, they'll just think you are a fat, old, white man and they will "mostly peaceful" your shit to the ground. But I guess you are ok with that. You probably want to be struggle snuggled, while your husband is pistol whipped. By Jerome.

You know what you are, Ash? You're a Barmpot.

BAck to Fuff

koftard.png
See? Kerfuffels has not idea what DM is either. Philosophy isn't a science.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
fuff.png
Why has Fuff changed their twitter name?
fuff2.png
"Shadow banned" "Suppressed". Funny. Considering you had Taylor Lorenz hyping you up. Wait... Have you outlived your usefulness? Are you just an embarrassment? Always take the money and run.

Empresa

Ladmin
Nice of Keffals to finally admit that the situation they grifted $100k off of for a g̶l̶o̶b̶e̶-̶t̶r̶o̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ legal fund was nothing more than an intentionally instigated PR stunt.

So, this piece of shit admits to intentionally baiting KiwiFarms into harassing them, which led to playing victim and getting $100k in pity bux. They then went on a two-month European vacation. Now, they are playing victim again and crying about having PTSD. Go fuck yourself.

p.s. i got that cute twitch glitch pillow its really comfy..