Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kaf.png
Narc retweet. Again. BTW, Fuff tweeted that they wanted to own a gun, then deleted it (prolly because they checked out the rules, and yeah, mental health etc).

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kaf.png
After failing to take down KF (run by educationally sub normal incel with Sod-i-pop habit), Fuff decides to take aim at Koomstar. Yeah. There's clout chasing and there is deliberately sticking your (ghost) dick in the mangle.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kif.png
I think Fuff is using Amouranth to project a little with Koom. The Zig Zag looking MF ain't wrong. Unless Ammers says "KAYFABE!", then it's okay. I don't make the rules.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kif.pngkif2.png
kif3.png
Daily reminder for kerfuffels: You'll never be a woman; straight men don't want to sleep with trannies. And if you filter your face anymore, it'll disappear.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 22622View attachment 22624
View attachment 22625
Daily reminder for kerfuffels: You'll never be a woman; straight men don't want to sleep with trannies. And if you filter your face anymore, it'll disappear.
There are straight men who want to sleep with trannies, but they are a finite resource and there's always a younger, more damaged tranny with better drugs waiting in the wings. Most troon on troon crime is over these clownfuckers.

These men usually have their own neurosis. I would love to know more about Lucas' former par amour...