Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kuf.png
Thot foolishly dismounts from podium. Knowing that she has serious spinal problems... and now Twitch will pay for the surgery she (already) needed? I wonder, why fuff is so empathetic...?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kif.png
Fuff continues to misrepresent what Walsh said. Watch that doesn't back fire on you.
kif2.png
Caption Comp!
How about "Oh, you mean, as a junkie, I wouldn't be allowed to own any of these weapons...?"
kif3.png
Considering the past confession of opiate addiction, chances are Fuff is on the Methadone. (Nearly all addicts will spend the rest of their lives on some sort of drug).

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kvf.png
1. Fuff meme account has "owned" the Commie Farms. Don't think many people will find that funny. Just try hard.
2. Fuff tries to own the "haters" again, by reminding himself he will always not be a woman. (Which is true, but the mentally ill often need to be reminded, daily, of this.)

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kiff.png
And the mail in detail...
kiff2.png
That's a groaty thought.
kiff3.png
Is that a baggie? Be careful sending baggies through the post. Especially if you are sending it to someone who is "suing" the police.* btw "total domination victory", that's some Commie revisionist bullshit.
kiff4.png
Simply Ker and Ringe.

*Not heard anything about that yet. The "legal fund" sounds like the same kind of "legal fund" the McCanns started. IYKWIM.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kifff1.png
Did Fuff tell you they had an interview?
kifff1.png
Oh yeah. The look of narcissism.

Attachments

• kifff.png
    kifff.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
surprised they havent uploaded any clips from twitchcon im assuming keffals will probably make a supercut where they are shown in a favorable light
1665551318317.png

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
View attachment 22010
And the mail in detail...
View attachment 22011
That's a groaty thought.
View attachment 22012
Is that a baggie? Be careful sending baggies through the post. Especially if you are sending it to someone who is "suing" the police.* btw "total domination victory", that's some Commie revisionist bullshit.
View attachment 22013
Simply Ker and Ringe.

*Not heard anything about that yet. The "legal fund" sounds like the same kind of "legal fund" the McCanns started. IYKWIM.
You don't talk about a lawsuit while you're planning it with an attorney you fucking idiot.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You don't talk about a lawsuit while you're planning it with an attorney you fucking idiot.
Yes, you do. You tell people that you are serving papers. But I don't think that is going to happen. Meaning Fuff obtained money through false pretenses (or that would be the charge here). No. The "legal fund" is for Fuff to defend themselves against any lawsuits (maybe from the LPS).

Ash, you're clearly someone who doesn't go outside, at all, you're a narcissistic bint that lies and blames other people for your own mistakes. YOU ARE JOSHY, yeah?

Seriously, go out, go for a jog, half hour at least. You'll feel better, and during that time, you won't be posting retarded shit like you do. Remember, your face and name is connected to your posts. Go into a bar (well, that's prolly not a good idea) or a coffee shop and show people your thread. See what they have to say to you, I'm pretty sure it would be "You need to log off and go and do something else, this is patently the only thing you have going on in your life."

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
This person you're obsessing about hasn't even been in their home country for like a month.
Just because Fuff did a runner, doesn't mean they stopped posting retard shit on the internet. Same with you. You post retarded shit on the internet and people make fun. If you weren't such a narcissist, you'd understand that.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
I think keffals is bringing a lawsuit but the site is doomed anyway. There's 1000 users there at peak times, last I checked Josh logs bots as visitors which he never did before the site was taken down. Only the most boring and insane people are left, most of them there about keffals.