Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
Why is Keffals so desperate to be the most oppressed and downtrodden?
Because Lucas lives terminally online and their only form of validation is Twitter. On Twitter to flourish you need to be a victim. Lucas cannot be a victim in that sense because he is from a wealthy Canadian family and is white. So he become trans merely to get victim points and was molested too. Thus on Twitter, they can engage with youths who are on there are liberal and obsessed with labels. This is because he targets the ones that left Tumblr were a lot of them shifted from being its more vocal fanbase.

The problem with this though it does not translate into real-world gains that are a constant anyway. Sure they get like $3000 CAD but that for Ontario is not much and the go fund me sounds like a lot but libtards have no filter on capitalist spending. Additionally, Lucas is incredibly unlikeable because he comes across as a smug cunt and does not pick fights for any matter than self-interest. When you look at his Twitch its dead and his Youtube is already dying.

He struck at the end part of the culture war and not the apex, Wu did and got millions as did Anita. The lines have been drawn and it is a state-by-state issue now and no longer a national one. The democrats want it desperately as do the pundits like Shaprio but people are not interested and vote for what benefits them.

Lucas imagines himself as a revolutionary but in fact, is not. He is a cog in a bigger machine wanting to push an agenda but fortunately the second the pendulum swings the corps will change suit like a mother fucker and they are terrified when they do shift because they will operate in a space that lets them alone.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kif.pngkif2.png
McClain was some jig who didn't listen to what ABL, Ak, Jericho all say "Just Comply, And You Won't Die!"
Fuff compared themselves to someone who ACCIDENTLY died (because they resisited arrest) after being given an "OD" of Ket (going with other substances in system helped). "such obvious grifting" lol.
Also some resquits...
kifretw.png
Remember when Fuff was interviewed by the man who suggested you should blow up the NRA.
kifretw2.png
Um. That's a very south America based map. "Clinics"? Eeep, I don't think so. Sorry, south american sex change "clinics", you really want to?

SlapNuts-BongWater

I slap my nuts, then rip my bong. I am a great Necromancer in my free time.
Registered
keffals has blocked people en masse on his main account and been tweeting from his backup account. It's not going too well.
A handful of people over on Poast we're playing bingo with his tweets, most likely he found out about it and did the blocking/acct hop in an attempt to stifle their fun.
It didn't work.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Why is Keffals so desperate to be the most oppressed and downtrodden?
The same reason coomers graduate to sucking cock, trooning out and eventually molesting children. Dopamine tolerance builds quickly and the ventral striatum responds to validation. This function of the body evolved approximately 3-5 million years ago before we even became "people"; and for those millions of years it served a critical purpose of conditioning individual behaviour to conform to the loose expectations of the group. In caveman days this was a matter of self-preservation. Individuals in exile would not have lasted long without their tribe so it was in the interests of individuals to behave in a way that was validated by the group, this is also why we feel shame, and why shame is a negative, unpleasant feeling that we don't like to experience. Because in caveman days, being shamed by the group could lead to ostracization, exile and eventual death.

Fast forward to the (((current year))) + 7 and we no longer live in high trust, small, close-knit communities. This biological function no longer really serves any enforced purpose, people aren't allowed to be shamed for anti-social behaviour anymore and organic groups with organic worldviews that have developed over generations upon generations no longer exist, replaced by post modern inventions that simulate a culture and there are hundreds of thousands of -isms and identities to choose from; combine that with Western empathy being hijacked by a consumer centric ad-driven; romanticized hyperreal narrative that again validates kindness, pity, sympathy, et al, and that's where we're at.

People have not changed that much in the 1.2 million years that "people" have existed and people who would have almost certainly have been serfs for a lord 600 years ago, uneducated except maybe in their Father's trade, who today are still as mentally and spiritually equipped to handle knowledge as a serf would have been have been given all the tools to overdose on "knowing things" that they have been allowed to turn themselves into ideologically possessed, pathological reactionaries who pachinko their way into a group that meets their ideological qualifications and then start virtue signaling their victimhood because their brains have been hacked in such a way to require sympathy in order for them to feel a sense of accomplishment.

They fundamentally believe that they are champions of (XYZ ABC 123) group while at the same time championing all the things about that group which are weak, pathetic, or otherwise anti-social, and when malignantly empathetic people interact with those posts on the internet, their hijacked ventral striatum's flood them with reward hormones.

This is why they will NEVER stop finding things to be victims about, because just like a heroin addict, when the dopamine goes away, due to the tolerance they've built and all the extra receptors that have popped up to compensate for the persistently elevated levels of dopamine they crash even harder than a normal person would.

TL;DR it is quite literally an addiction.

PaladinBoo

Registered
Hello, I am the woman that Lucas is getting really mad at and obsessing over. If you are wondering how it started it was because I made fun of Lucas's boytoy PhD candidate boyfriend breaking up with him. He didn't like that so he went after me for my looks and his fans are sending rape and death threats at me and my mother. I already posted my photo on Poast and since I livestream most know what I look like so I don't mind posting my photo here. Here is what I look like in the sun and in real life:
10460117_10204208675002924_996006604830312345_n.jpg

And this is the man calling me ugly:
18008-b095995dbfcdda6c4f0dde12af11b5bc.png

I am not surprised he went after me as he went after Destiny's wife and Lauren Southern on their appearance even though Destiny's wife is a popular Instagram model and Lauren Southern is a married woman with kids. Both have husbands that are millionaires. All things that Lucas will never have. I have noticed that he has been lashing out more and more at women lately. My guess is because people making fun of him for his looks, mixed in with all those hilarious drawings of him, is starting to get under his skin.

Last edited:

Digger Nick

Registered
Hello, I am the woman that Lucas is getting really mad at and obsessing over. If you are wondering how it started it was because I made fun of Lucas's boytoy PhD candidate boyfriend breaking up with him. He didn't like that so he went after me for my looks and his fans are sending rape and death threats at me and my mother. I already posted my photo on Poast and since I livestream most know what I look like so I don't mind posting my photo here. Here is what I look in in the sun and in real life:
View attachment 20851
View attachment 20852
I am not surprised he went after me as he went after Destiny's wife and Lauren Southern on their appearance even though Destiny's wife is a popular Instagram model and Lauren Southern is a married woman with a wife and kids. Both have husbands that are millionaires. All things that Lucas will never have. I have noticed that he has been lashing out more and more at women lately. My guess is because people making fun of him for his looks, mixed in with all those hilarious drawings of him, is starting to get under his skin.
You look like a normal healthy woman, Lucas looks like a middle aged man on his way to an AC/DC concert. Most troons are sex pests that have found a loophole to gain access to women they wouldn't otherwise have. They DM you that kind of shit because they have to share what they'd do to you IRL, or any other woman that weighs less than 300lbs.

Top tip: Don't powerlevel too hard. You might already be out there as a streamer, but these faggots are just as much into doxing as any Farmer, with the added bonus that many of these degenerates are unhinged enough to follow up it IRL.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Hello, I am the woman that Lucas is getting really mad at and obsessing over. If you are wondering how it started it was because I made fun of Lucas's boytoy PhD candidate boyfriend breaking up with him. He didn't like that so he went after me for my looks and his fans are sending rape and death threats at me and my mother. I already posted my photo on Poast and since I livestream most know what I look like so I don't mind posting my photo here. Here is what I look like in the sun and in real life:
View attachment 20851
View attachment 20852
I am not surprised he went after me as he went after Destiny's wife and Lauren Southern on their appearance even though Destiny's wife is a popular Instagram model and Lauren Southern is a married woman with kids. Both have husbands that are millionaires. All things that Lucas will never have. I have noticed that he has been lashing out more and more at women lately. My guess is because people making fun of him for his looks, mixed in with all those hilarious drawings of him, is starting to get under his skin.
Just take the L wombsack, Real Men want this:
still.png