Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
Here is what I look like in the sun and in real life:
In all fairness, it's an pretty low bar for an woman to look better than Keffals; but he's jealous because he wishes that he can look like you without the effort. Just don't mention where you work or where you live and you'll be fine. Just be sure to livestream once you get swatted and show the cops the rape-fantasy DMs if that happens

sick twist

Baby Onion
Hello, I am the woman that Lucas is getting really mad at and obsessing over. If you are wondering how it started it was because I made fun of Lucas's boytoy PhD candidate boyfriend breaking up with him. He didn't like that so he went after me for my looks and his fans are sending rape and death threats at me and my mother. I already posted my photo on Poast and since I livestream most know what I look like so I don't mind posting my photo here. Here is what I look like in the sun and in real life:
View attachment 20851
And this is the man calling me ugly:
View attachment 20852
I am not surprised he went after me as he went after Destiny's wife and Lauren Southern on their appearance even though Destiny's wife is a popular Instagram model and Lauren Southern is a married woman with kids. Both have husbands that are millionaires. All things that Lucas will never have. I have noticed that he has been lashing out more and more at women lately. My guess is because people making fun of him for his looks, mixed in with all those hilarious drawings of him, is starting to get under his skin.
Weren't you Rangerboo on Kf, and didn't you do Streams attempting to get Keffals to talk about you?

I remember you would post about your YouTube livestreams in his thread.

PaladinBoo

Registered
Weren't you Rangerboo on Kf, and didn't you do Streams attempting to get Keffals to talk about you?

I remember you would post about your YouTube livestreams in his thread.
I am RangerBoo from KF. I only did one stream where I laughed at Keffals over him getting BTFO by Ricky Berwick but I don't think I ever said that I wanted to talk to him. I may have joked about that because I knew it would never happen. Lucas has made it clear that he doesn't want to talk to anyone on the Farms. He did talk to Winter though on Discord. I know you guys all saw that. Where he faildox him and rubbed his PhD candidate boyfriend in his face and acted like a creepy cult leader.

sick twist

Baby Onion
I am RangerBoo from KF. I only did one stream where I laughed at Keffals over him getting BTFO by Ricky Berwick but I don't think I ever said that I wanted to talk to him. I may have joked about that because I knew it would never happen. Lucas has made it clear that he doesn't want to talk to anyone on the Farms. He did talk to Winter though on Discord. I know you guys all saw that. Where he faildox him and rubbed his PhD candidate boyfriend in his face and acted like a creepy cult leader.
You hyped up that because your live talked about Keffals he was going to flag you.

PaladinBoo

Registered
You hyped up that because your live talked about Keffals he was going to flag you.
Dude, the fucker flags everyone. He is a bigger flaggot then Ralph. So far he hasn't flagged me yet but he probably will if I do another stream on him or something as I am now under his radar. Lucas can not take the banter and tries to silence everyone.

sick twist

Baby Onion
Dude, the fucker flags everyone. He is a bigger flaggot then Ralph. So far he hasn't flagged me yet but he probably will in if I do another stream on him or something as I am now under his radar. Lucas can not take the banter and tries to silence everyone.
Just seems really weird for months now you've been trying to get him to attack you, and now that he is you're posting everywhere you can for attention for it.

Sounds like you and Keffals have a touch in common since you just made an account to hear you're prettier than he is lol.

PaladinBoo

Registered
Just seems really weird for months now you've been trying to get him to attack you, and now that he is you're posting everywhere you can for attention for it.

Sounds like you and Keffals have a touch in common since you just made an account to hear you're prettier than he is lol.
I didn't do a livestream on him for months. He got pretty boring before he decided to wage war on the Farms and got it taken down. I just made fun of him for his boyfriend breaking up with him as he deserves mockery for how smug he's gotten and how he tried to rub how rich he was going to be because of his boyfriend in his detractors faces. What is funny is that if Lucas didn't decide to wage war on the Farms his thread probably would have slowed to a standstill. It was already slowing down and then he pulled off the stunt he did. However, he is a attention whore and couldn't live without the attention. Be it negative or positive.
Also, I was trying to get a reaction out of him because Poast was playing Keffals Bingo and everyone was trying to get a reaction out of him in order to win.

sick twist

Baby Onion
I didn't do a livestream on him for months. He got pretty boring before he decided to wage war on the Farms and got it taken down. I just made fun of him for his boyfriend breaking up with him as he deserves mockery for how smug he's gotten and how he tried to rub how rich he was going to be because of his boyfriend in his detractors faces. What is funny is that if Lucas didn't decide to wage war on the Farms his thread probably would have slowed to a standstill. It was already slowing down and then he pulled off the stunt he did. However, he is a attention whore and couldn't live without the attention. Be it negative or positive.
Pretty sure after all the hype on stream about getting flagged when you didn't youn realized that he didn't know or care about such a small platform, so for months you've been tweeting at/about him.

You don't deserve threats but I just don't see what your goal was with antagonizing him under your actual name if it wasn't to be able to be a victim of Keffals.

PaladinBoo

Registered
Pretty sure after all the hype on stream about getting flagged when you didn't that he didn't know or care about such a small platform, so for months you've been tweeting at him.

You don't deserve threats but I just don't see what your goal was with antagonizing him under your actual name if it wasn't to be able to be a victim of Keffals.
I haven't been tweeting at him at all until yesterday. He blocked me on his main account months ago over the whole SCOTUSBlog fiasco. I only tweeted back at him on his alt because of Keffals Bingo and wanting to get a reaction out of him to help myself and others fill their squares on the bingo board. Sure, I retweeted stuff that other people said about Keffals being a child predator but only because I wanted the word to get around what a dangerous person he is to children and how he seems to have a lot of friends in the media and big tech.

sick twist

Baby Onion
I haven't been tweeting at him at all until yesterday. He blocked me on his main account months ago over the whole SCOTUSBlog fiasco. I only tweeted back at him on his alt because of Keffals Bingo and wanting to get a reaction out of him to help myself and others fill their squares on the bingo board.
Well, you got a reaction. You also didn't tweet at him, but did engage with tweets about him a lot. You can try to downplay it but you were really active on Keffals stuff and youre flat saying you were fishing to get this very shit in your life. just seems like this bingo game was retarded and you got your goal.

Stupid games and stupid prizes I guess.

sick twist

Baby Onion
Antagonizing Keffals is a noble pursuit in and of itself, I don't understand what your problem is. If someone wants to do it under their real name, all the more power to them.
I would agree if @PaladinBoo didn't show up to cry about how she won the bingo game she was actively trying to win.

I dont know what else she thought would happen and to now be shocked the exact thing that happens to everyone who does this is happening to you while retelling the story leaving out everything she was doing leading up to it feels dishonest.

Edit: she left mention of this bingo game out of her first post entirely btw.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kof.png
Never being a woman. Dying a painful self-inflicted death. That's the plan, whether you like it or not Fuff.

And resquit
kof2.png
If you don't know already, the Wops voted for a broad. She's not left wing. This is problematic. The article mentions Hitlery. A woman who wrote a book on Female State Leaders... and forgot to include Thatcher.
kof3.png
Ker and Ringe. Really Pink News? Glowfront rag.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
I don't understand the obssesion with hormones. They are not magic sexchange potions like an anime. If they were nobody would care if you were trans or not.

You are only fucking your body becaude it is literally incapable of functioning like the other gender

The best trans people can hope for is to look like the opposite gender. And even then very, very few lean men manage it.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
I don't understand the obssesion with hormones. They are not magic sexchange potions like an anime. If they were nobody would be here.

You are only fucking your body becaude it is literally incapable of functioning like the other gender

The best trans people can hope for is to look like the opposite gender. And even then very, very few lean men manage it.
your problem is thinking that trannies can think rationally and are not insane, they have delusions which make them think this way